Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird question

Hello everyone. Something weird is going on. I started using boobie stacked and ultimately stacked supplements about 10 days ago. 3 days after i started taking them i started getting things floating around my eyes. it happens a lot. i looked it up and its called floaters. it seems very normal from research but i'm super scarred it was from the pills. While the past few days I've been feeling like I am getting a lot of activity going on. I really don't want to stop. Has anyone experienced weird side effects from herbs like this. Thanks for your help.

That's what those are called? Lol, that hasn't happened to me in years. I just looked it up and webMD says they can be caused by collagen. So depending on what is in your supplements, they may or may not be causing it. The site also says that one should only worry if the floaters are accompanied by bright flashes and a few other things.

http://www.m.webmd.com/eye-health/benign...ers?page=2

(12-08-2013, 09:21 PM)Zormad Wrote:  That's what those are called? Lol, that hasn't happened to me in years. I just looked it up and webMD says they can be caused by collagen. So depending on what is in your supplements, they may or may not be causing it. The site also says that one should only worry if the floaters are accompanied by bright flashes and a few other things.

Zormad you've had them too? my 12 yr old told me today he gets them and never told me...I .don't get the light flashes but its happening a lot. I did see it was caused by collagen and hylauronic acid breaking free from the retina. But how weird it started right after starting those pills. It's very basic ingredients, that's why I started. Going slow. Ya know just something to be aware of. You never really know what we're doing to our bodies until one day it could be to late to reverse..thanks for your reply.

I have them and I hate them!

(13-08-2013, 03:56 AM)tinytots Wrote:  
(12-08-2013, 09:21 PM)Zormad Wrote:  That's what those are called? Lol, that hasn't happened to me in years. I just looked it up and webMD says they can be caused by collagen. So depending on what is in your supplements, they may or may not be causing it. The site also says that one should only worry if the floaters are accompanied by bright flashes and a few other things.

Zormad you've had them too? my 12 yr old told me today he gets them and never told me...I .don't get the light flashes but its happening a lot. I did see it was caused by collagen and hylauronic acid breaking free from the retina. But how weird it started right after starting those pills. It's very basic ingredients, that's why I started. Going slow. Ya know just something to be aware of. You never really know what we're doing to our bodies until one day it could be to late to reverse..thanks for your reply.

Herbs wouldn't cause those. A diet high in protein and collagen might. I'm guessing the supps contain collagen. Either way floaters are harmless and very common even in younger people. As long as you don't have any other symptoms or medical conditions I wouldn't worry about it. When I was younger I used to get them all the time. When my family started eating less meat they slowly cleared up and now I haven't had any in probably 3-4 years.

Hope that's true dreamingbig. I do eat a lot of protein. It happens about 2 to 3 times per day. But just trying to ignore it. I actually increased my supplements to see if it gets worse. It's new to me and kinda freaky. Glad to know its normal.

No one knows the cause. Many people they are a parasite and go on parasite cleanses ie. Small worm. Some believe its congealed vitrious humor. Other feels it some type of loose tissue.

The main concern is if a floater sticks to retina and causes a retinal detachment.

There is a laser treatment for large ones.

No definitive cure. Maybe alkalinizing diet to dissolve them (not toxic kagan water!!!). You could try serrapeptase as well at significant doses. You could try olive leaf extract as well at antiviral doses in cases its a parasite for 3wks. If its a fat, you could up your coconut oil intake by 1-2 tbsps as well R-lipoic acid slow release. If you're really wanting to get rid of em, eye washes with cayenne will bring massive blood flow to eye and clear congestion.

Saw your post and have a similar issue, I started to see these floater's about 2 weeks ago. First I thought it was a spider on my shoulder and tried swatting it away and it wouldn't go away, shortly after it got much worse and progressed to hundred's of small dot's just like they where floating on water. Finally made to an Opthamologist and he say's it's a Retinal Hemmorhage but it's not detached. He set's another appointment in 2 week's and to call if it get's any worse, we'll if it doesn't get better he'll need to laser surgery. So I find out there's a chance of some vision loss which they never tell you about. Still not sure how it happened but last blood check was ok and no diabetes 9 Month's ago, also could have happened by sneezing so who know's but yes doing NBE and I have to wonder. So it really suck's not being able to see very well, but something I surely have taken for granted!!!

Hey djz, so sorry to hear that. Mine did get worse with lightening flashes. My dr said no problems, no tares, just floaters. But I do tell you it's really weird that out of nowhere it started. And after only a few days of using ultimately stacked. I did stop taking them and they seem to be getting better. I was looking up eye floaters forum and found a good one. Sounds like many people have had surgery with vision loss and the vision did come back. Good luck and I will pray for you....if you need to talk just pm me...

Floaters may or may not be harmless. I'm more on the side that they are harmful.

1. Increase risk of retinal detachment (theory being they can stick and pull on the retina).
2. Some people believe it's a parasitic worm from in infection etc. Once again not a good thing.
3. Doubt it's collagen..
4. Could be trying up tissue.. once again not a good thing.

As far I as I have been able to determine, people should wonder why it started and work at resolving the issue. Just because Opthamologist/Immunologists haven't determined the route cause doesn't mean you should passively let an issue happen before trying to resolve.

I'd follow good eye health practices:

1. Maybe even start on some ARMD Vitalux Red),
2. Considering doing Sunning/Cupping exercies.
3. Taking significant doses of experller pressed virgin coconut oil (several tbsp a day, some REAL extra virign olive oil every day and not the crap typically sold in grocery stores which is a blend of canola and other vegetable oils and pass itself off as EVO).
4. Taking a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar with mother every morning on empty stomach.
5. Consider a parasitic cleanse.
etc.

It's not normal.. it's defintely not healthy and can lead to issue down the road so be proactive and try and correct whatever is causing it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon