Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

all information i've collected about pm,my latest pm Chiyomilk Routine starting from

(19-08-2013, 06:57 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  I agree your program looks good Smile You will grow just give it time and don't give up Smile

good luck girl!

thanks gordysbabe SmileSmile i hope so

(20-08-2013, 01:52 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(19-08-2013, 07:42 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Huh, that's strange. I'm doing well on Source Naturals PC...

Abi,
I don't know, I am just telling you what I had used past and now.

I had very bad excruciating pms cramps that woke me up during the night and started screaming... like someone put their hands in my body and started twisting or pulling, cutting part of my body organ out, just to tell you how bad that was. Then 11 years ago, I came across some post so I bought one single brand that I no longer found it online anymore. It was a lot more granier than the Source Naturals PC that is way too smooth.

This is the part I said to myself in my next life, I don't want to be a woman anymore Angry

All of these went away when I had that ovarian cyst removed.
-V

i'm sorry for this too CancerStrikes2 ,
and thanks a lot for all of this useful information specially the wild yam, i'll add it later to my routine, but what's the dose and brand you recommended ? i wanna it in capsules

girls what do you think is better , targeting the estrogen and progesterone on its peak level or lowest level or all the month ?

and what's the best pc ever ?
i just knew that bountiful breast FINALLY made a breast enlargement cream
and it’s made with Volufiline .
Because it is a Volufiline based product, Bountiful Breast states that not only is it great for your breasts, you can put it anywhere you want curves!! One product for breasts, buttocks, hips and thighs! If you don’t know what Volufiline is, read
http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/volu...nhancement

so what do you think about this cream and volufiline, is it better or pc ?

girls, i'm in a big problem,
i'm missing my cycle , i just used pm atomizer spray and saw palmetto 160mg 2 capsules/day for 2 weeks ago during my follicular phase and i'm missing my cycle now , what could be the reason you think ?

so i can't begin using my pm capsules now .

can anyone telling me what's the reason for missing my cycle Huh

(30-08-2013, 04:34 PM)lora Wrote:  girls, i'm in a big problem,
i'm missing my cycle , i just used pm atomizer spray and saw palmetto 160mg 2 capsules/day for 2 weeks ago during my follicular phase and i'm missing my cycle now , what could be the reason you think ?

Hi Lora did you get your cycle?
That's weird that you would miss your cycle already and all you used was sp and topical pm? Maybe you are really sensitive or already have a lot if estrogen? Usually people get delays on the oral pm tho. I actually heard that topical pm can still work like oral if not better even since it bypasses the liver and can get into your bloodstream by absorbing thru your skin. Its possible that happened to you. So maybe try to reduce the dose? I t's also normal to have a couple days delay on pm ecspecially the first month. I actually had a 4 day delay this month making my cycle 32 days long. Its still considered a pretty normal cycle especially on pm but i will try to bring it back closer to 28 this cycle by not using it during my period and see if it helps. Still experimenting myself Smile Hope all is well.

Yeah, sounds like a sudden flood of estrogen with that combo alone, you can possibly become E dominant for by the time luteal comes especially if you were E dominant to begin with. What I would have tried was do 2nd/3rd week with pm spray and ramp down on fourth week or skip it and used 1 cap of sp starting in 1st and 2nd week and ramp up to 2 caps week 3 and 4, or maybe even skip week 1.

Or better yet, just do PM days 6-12 and stop and start pc on day 14.

Just something to try.

(07-09-2013, 07:19 PM)gbabe Wrote:  

Hi Lora did you get your cycle?
That's weird that you would miss your cycle already and all you used was sp and topical pm? Maybe you are really sensitive or already have a lot if estrogen? Usually people get delays on the oral pm tho. I actually heard that topical pm can still work like oral if not better even since it bypasses the liver and can get into your bloodstream by absorbing thru your skin. Its possible that happened to you. So maybe try to reduce the dose? I t's also normal to have a couple days delay on pm ecspecially the first month. I actually had a 4 day delay this month making my cycle 32 days long. Its still considered a pretty normal cycle especially on pm but i will try to bring it back closer to 28 this cycle by not using it during my period and see if it helps. Still experimenting myself Smile Hope all is well.

Thanks gbabe , yes i finally got my cycle back 2 weeks after i stopped the topical pm . But if this combined with the fact that i'm bear shaped does this mean that i'm estrogen dominant ?
I hope that you can manage your cycle as you wish

(07-09-2013, 10:30 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Yeah, sounds like a sudden flood of estrogen with that combo alone, you can possibly become E dominant for by the time luteal comes especially if you were E dominant to begin with. What I would have tried was do 2nd/3rd week with pm spray and ramp down on fourth week or skip it and used 1 cap of sp starting in 1st and 2nd week and ramp up to 2 caps week 3 and 4, or maybe even skip week 1.

Or better yet, just do PM days 6-12 and stop and start pc on day 14.

Just something to try.

Thanks tibetan , i read about E dominant and i'm afraid that i might be E dominant and can't use my pm capsules that i bought .
I'm confused now and don't know what to use so i stopped pm atomizer and capsules .
If i'm estrogen dominant shouldn't i first elevate my progesterone level befor taking pm ? Or can i do both at the same time ? What do you think ?

I forgot to tell you that i gained 1.5 kg and 2cm breast growth , probably due to Weight gain . Smile
Weight Gaining becomes much easier when i used sp i think .

Hey Lora!!

I'm just catching up with your thread here and have a couple comments...

(17-08-2013, 02:12 AM)lora Wrote:  so i'm aiming to reach 53kg by increasing my calories and adding whey protein to my diet
i tried bountiful breast caps for 7 months with no result at all .
i think that my testosterone is high as i've so much hair in my body and i think too that my progesterone is low as my period is so painful .
so i'll add saw palmetto as anti testosterone and vitex to increase progesterone .
but i've question here, i'm not sure of the proper time to take vitex , is it in the follicular phase or luteal phase ? i think it's like pm, it should be in the follicular phase, isn't it ?

Hey Lora!! I'm glad to see that you've finally started out! And I'm glad to have helped Smile

A couple things here...
If you want to gain a little more fat, whey protein is an expensive and unnecessary way to gain fat. The only way in which it helps one gain fat is by the extra calories. You can get that from eating cheaper protein sources such as chicken, beef, or fish. So yes, it can help, but you can get your calories from other means. And protein is helpful for anyone who wants to grow anything, as our bodies are made up of proteins, but if you're not working out you will only use so much of the protein you consume and the rest will be disposed of. You need some human growth hormones to encourage your breasts to grow more along with protein. But, as for increasing you BMI through general FAT weight gain, just consume more healthy foods in your diet, with more calories and healthy fats! If you want to gain weight by adding muscle, protein shakes are an excellent option as you will need a lot of protein to build your muscle. You can visit my curves thread for more information on that!

Vitex should be taken during the luteal phase, as it increases progesterone. It is not at all like PM. PM is a phyto-estrogen.

(17-08-2013, 02:55 AM)lora Wrote:  6. multi herbal caps for the luteal phase, once i know a good brand, if anyone here knows a good one please tell me , i'm thinking about bust boom . what do you think girls ?

Is there a reason you want to buy an expensive multi-herbal capsule? I take mine because I bought it long ago before I knew any better (I bought it hoping that it all by itself would make my breasts bigger), instead of buying a few phyto-estrogens to take during my luteal phase, decided to save the money and just use what I already had instead of wasting it. But, if you have not bought a multi-herb breast enhancer capsule yet, I would not recommend them too strongly simply because they are expensive and the role of the multi-herb capsule is just to keep the estrogen levels from dropping too much when you stop taking your PM for the rest of the cycle. So, any other phyto-estrogen that is weaker than PM (which is ALL phyto-estrogens) would work for this. Fenugreek, Dong Quai, hops cones, licorice, etc. would all suffice and be a lot less expensive!

(12-09-2013, 08:07 PM)lora Wrote:  I forgot to tell you that i gained 1.5 kg and 2cm breast growth , probably due to Weight gain . Smile
Weight Gaining becomes much easier when i used sp i think .

Congrats on the weight gain!! As for your possible Estrogen dominance, are you able to get your hormones tested? This would be the smartest thing to do. Take a break from your program, put it on hold for a little while to let your hormones go back to their normal natural levels, and then have them tested to see what you are working with. Then, you can better tweak your program from there! Everyone is only guessing that you are possibly estrogen dominant based on the problems you have mentioned, but you never know what the real problem is until you confirm it. The best way to do that is with a hormone test. I would strongly recommend that you do this and then we can give you better advice from that information.

EDIT: By the way, I see that you are taking the Emergen-C MSM & Vitamin C drink and you chose a protein shake by Optimum Nutrition. They are both great choices!!! I don't know why more people don't take their MSM this way, as MSM is best taken with Vitamin C and Vitamin C is best taken in the buffered version....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon