Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

all information i've collected about pm,my latest pm Chiyomilk Routine starting from

Hi, Lora. Just checking up on you and your program bc I'm also attempting one similar to chiyomilk's. Are you using flaxseed oil for massage along with PM cream? Have you started PM orally yet?

(22-09-2013, 08:56 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, Lora. Just checking up on you and your program bc I'm also attempting one similar to chiyomilk's. Are you using flaxseed oil for massage along with PM cream? Have you started PM orally yet?

yes nsas i used pm capsule for 5 days and stopped it as i experienced bad symptoms with it and yes i did buy flaxseed but i don't massage with it regularly, i'm so lazy in massaging actually

(21-09-2013, 08:24 PM)timarie Wrote:  Hey Lora!!

I'm just catching up with your thread here and have a couple comments...

(17-08-2013, 02:12 AM)lora Wrote:  so i'm aiming to reach 53kg by increasing my calories and adding whey protein to my diet
i tried bountiful breast caps for 7 months with no result at all .
i think that my testosterone is high as i've so much hair in my body and i think too that my progesterone is low as my period is so painful .
so i'll add saw palmetto as anti testosterone and vitex to increase progesterone .
but i've question here, i'm not sure of the proper time to take vitex , is it in the follicular phase or luteal phase ? i think it's like pm, it should be in the follicular phase, isn't it ?

Hey Lora!! I'm glad to see that you've finally started out! And I'm glad to have helped Smile

A couple things here...
If you want to gain a little more fat, whey protein is an expensive and unnecessary way to gain fat. The only way in which it helps one gain fat is by the extra calories. You can get that from eating cheaper protein sources such as chicken, beef, or fish. So yes, it can help, but you can get your calories from other means. And protein is helpful for anyone who wants to grow anything, as our bodies are made up of proteins, but if you're not working out you will only use so much of the protein you consume and the rest will be disposed of. You need some human growth hormones to encourage your breasts to grow more along with protein. But, as for increasing you BMI through general FAT weight gain, just consume more healthy foods in your diet, with more calories and healthy fats! If you want to gain weight by adding muscle, protein shakes are an excellent option as you will need a lot of protein to build your muscle. You can visit my curves thread for more information on that!

Vitex should be taken during the luteal phase, as it increases progesterone. It is not at all like PM. PM is a phyto-estrogen.

(17-08-2013, 02:55 AM)lora Wrote:  6. multi herbal caps for the luteal phase, once i know a good brand, if anyone here knows a good one please tell me , i'm thinking about bust boom . what do you think girls ?

Is there a reason you want to buy an expensive multi-herbal capsule? I take mine because I bought it long ago before I knew any better (I bought it hoping that it all by itself would make my breasts bigger), instead of buying a few phyto-estrogens to take during my luteal phase, decided to save the money and just use what I already had instead of wasting it. But, if you have not bought a multi-herb breast enhancer capsule yet, I would not recommend them too strongly simply because they are expensive and the role of the multi-herb capsule is just to keep the estrogen levels from dropping too much when you stop taking your PM for the rest of the cycle. So, any other phyto-estrogen that is weaker than PM (which is ALL phyto-estrogens) would work for this. Fenugreek, Dong Quai, hops cones, licorice, etc. would all suffice and be a lot less expensive!

(12-09-2013, 08:07 PM)lora Wrote:  I forgot to tell you that i gained 1.5 kg and 2cm breast growth , probably due to Weight gain . Smile
Weight Gaining becomes much easier when i used sp i think .

Congrats on the weight gain!! As for your possible Estrogen dominance, are you able to get your hormones tested? This would be the smartest thing to do. Take a break from your program, put it on hold for a little while to let your hormones go back to their normal natural levels, and then have them tested to see what you are working with. Then, you can better tweak your program from there! Everyone is only guessing that you are possibly estrogen dominant based on the problems you have mentioned, but you never know what the real problem is until you confirm it. The best way to do that is with a hormone test. I would strongly recommend that you do this and then we can give you better advice from that information.

EDIT: By the way, I see that you are taking the Emergen-C MSM & Vitamin C drink and you chose a protein shake by Optimum Nutrition. They are both great choices!!! I don't know why more people don't take their MSM this way, as MSM is best taken with Vitamin C and Vitamin C is best taken in the buffered version....

thanks timarie for your concern,
i wanna tell you somethings and ask you a few questions,
actually i'm gaining weight easily now with sp as it decreases my testosterone which i think was the reason of my very high burning and metabolism rate, so i'm now 52kg but i'm not any more happy with this weight, as it all in my hips and thighs which i'm gonna hate very much if they increase more than that, and sadly no increase in my breast except of 2cm .
i don't aim to gain muscles, all my aim is any growth in my breast, so how to increase my growth hormone ?
and yes i'm taking vitex in luteal phase, i mentioned it by mistake in follicular but i take it in my luteal phase.

i did my hormonal test today as you advised but the results my take several days , i ordered test for estadiol,progesterone,TSH,FT3,FT4 and TPO , should i do anything else ?
but i'm using vitex for about one week and sp for about one month will this give me a wrong hormonal results ?
i didn't wanna stop them before testing as i'm very rushing on getting any growth.
i tested my testosterone before and it was the highest level within range.

and the Emergen-C MSM has a very bad taste i couldn't drink it more than one time , is there any msm that has a good quality and doesn't has this bad taste ?

sooooo bad results ... i really need help now .
although i'm taking vitex for a week ago my progesterone results is low and my estrogen is high .

this is the most bad type of estrogen dominance, i think it will be so hard for me to gain any growth on my breast now .

i really need help girls i'm so down Sad
what to do now ? i didn't expect this result at all, i feel i need a miracle now Sad

i'm in my luteal phase and my test results is :

estradiol (estrogen) : my result 326
normal range (31-274)

progesterone : my result 0.71
normal range (0.8-3)

my thyroid result is normal.

so what should i do now ? and what to do with this 3 bottles of pm and the pm atomizer i bought ? will i not be able to use them at all ?
and is sp suitable for me now ? i heard it's not suitable for estrogen dominant .
i think my gained weight was all in my lower part because of it together with my estrogen dominant case .

i read in a thread here that in such case i recommended to use a weak phyto-estrogen like crushed flaxseed to replace my strong estrogen so, isn't fenugreek suitable for this replacement too ?

are wild yam, dong que and fennel ok for me ?

so what to take and what not to take ? i don't know, i'm really upset and confused now Sad

(29-09-2013, 02:46 PM)lora Wrote:  sooooo bad results ... i really need help now .
although i'm taking vitex for a week ago my progesterone results is low and my estrogen is high .

this is the most bad type of estrogen dominance, i think it will be so hard for me to gain any growth on my breast now .

what to do now ? i didn't expect this result at all, i feel i need a miracle now Sad

normal range (31-274)

normal range (0.8-3)

so what should i do now ? and what to do with this 3 bottles of pm and the pm atomizer i bought ? will i not be able to use them at all ?
and is sp suitable for me now ? i heard it's not suitable for estrogen dominant .
i think my gained weight was all in my lower part because of it together with my estrogen dominant case .

i read in a thread here that in such case i recommended to use a weak phyto-estrogen like crushed flaxseed to replace my strong estrogen so, isn't fenugreek suitable for this replacement too ?

so what to take and what not to take ? i don't know, i'm really upset and confused now Sad

Hi lora, don't get too upset you can still make your breasts grow Smile I'm not an expert on reading lab results but it definitely looks like high estrogen and low progesterone which means any estrogen herbs you take might only make things worse. My suggestion would be to get a pc cream and use it in luteal for a few months to up your progesterone and once that is balanced you can start experimenting with low doses of estrogen herbs again. you cans till make this work Smile

Tibetan is really good with hormones and lab work. hopefully she sees this and can give her input as well Smile

(30-09-2013, 09:05 PM)gbabe Wrote:  
(29-09-2013, 02:46 PM)lora Wrote:  sooooo bad results ... i really need help now .

normal range (31-274)

normal range (0.8-3)

Hi lora, don't get too upset you can still make your breasts grow Smile I'm not an expert on reading lab results but it definitely looks like high estrogen and low progesterone which means any estrogen herbs you take might only make things worse. My suggestion would be to get a pc cream and use it in luteal for a few months to up your progesterone and once that is balanced you can start experimenting with low doses of estrogen herbs again. you cans till make this work Smile

Tibetan is really good with hormones and lab work. hopefully she sees this and can give her input as well Smile

Thanks gbabe, you are always supporting and inspiring me when i'm down . Thanks for being here .
But is this mean i'll not be able to use a high concentration of pm ? Mine is 500mg .

You have loads of estrogen, I think this program may not be for you at this time, considering you will have to balance E and P first.

So, drop the phyto estrogens including PM. Get your body producing progesterone. Damania is supplemental as well as PC. Though you may need to find out if your real progesterone has a problem producing on its own. I'd do a liver cleanse and break from the Chiyo program for at least 3 months and test again. I'd go by the results as far as being ready for nbe and which type of herbs to use this time around.

Its strange, it doesn't seem like you are doing too much.

(02-10-2013, 08:37 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You have loads of estrogen, I think this program may not be for you at this time, considering you will have to balance E and P first.

So, drop the phyto estrogens including PM. Get your body producing progesterone. Damania is supplemental as well as PC. Though you may need to find out if your real progesterone has a problem producing on its own. I'd do a liver cleanse and break from the Chiyo program for at least 3 months and test again. I'd go by the results as far as being ready for nbe and which type of herbs to use this time around.

Its strange, it doesn't seem like you are doing too much.

i'm talking about the future, after i balance my E and P first , my pm is 500mg which i think will be very high concentration even after balancing my p and E .

and i'm doing a lot a lot of work actually and was needing your opinion about that,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16613

and about my new program,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16580&page=3

any comments will be appreciated .

and i'm with you, my very low p is due to my very high load of E so, i put that in my mind while putting my new program, that i should do liver detoxification .

what to do with my bad acne now ? Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon