Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how long did it take u to grow

With breast massage? Im not getting any results giving up...

hi ihatepd,

how many time you perform breast massage each week/month?
Basicly to get results by performing 'regular' breast massage the rgiht way, i think you will see result within two or three month maximum, you need to learn the right technique to perform breast massage.

lara.

(15-08-2013, 03:13 PM)lara ega Wrote:  hi ihatepd,

Basicly to get results by performing 'regular' breast massage the rgiht way, i think you will see result within two or three month maximum, you need to learn the right technique to perform breast massage.

lara.

every single day. it is boring.

Before i found this forum and learned how to cycle PM, i was massaging once a day with Breast Actives cream for about a month and did see some firming and growth of about half an inch! But i lost it after I got sick with the flu for a week and stopped whatever I started with...
Sad

I am curious that how do you feel using Breast Actives cream? I meant do you get very emotional or something like that. As I know (I did some research on the cream), Breast Actives cream contains aphrodisiac ingredient.

(15-08-2013, 07:15 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  
(15-08-2013, 03:13 PM)lara ega Wrote:  hi ihatepd,

lara.

every single day. it is boring.

A lot of things that we do for nbe is boring... I would so much rather grow my breasts watching Doctor Who than to have to listen to Rockmelon ringtone on repeat. It just sorta goes with the territory. If you really want to see growth, then you have to deal with some discomfort and annoyance.

Massage DOES work, though. It just takes time, patience, and an open mind.

thx. allmire than a month massaging ecery day 20 min with fso n nothing... nut then i imaginie if it takes a yr to grow... in one yr ill have bigger breasts Big Grin this tghought motivates me im 17 n cup C i want a D cup and i have a wide set of breasts i would like them to be fuller in lenght....but the thing is im pressing during massage but they rent sore or anything...m

(06-09-2013, 09:38 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  thx. allmire than a month massaging ecery day 20 min with fso n nothing... nut then i imaginie if it takes a yr to grow... in one yr ill have bigger breasts Big Grin this tghought motivates me im 17 n cup C i want a D cup and i have a wide set of breasts i would like them to be fuller in lenght....but the thing is im pressing during massage but they rent sore or anything...m

Try some omega 3 supplements, these help your body make its own needed hormones.

(06-09-2013, 01:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  A lot of things that we do for nbe is boring... I would so much rather grow my breasts watching Doctor Who than to have to listen to Rockmelon ringtone on repeat.
Is the ringtone working?

i try to avoid supplement if my mum knows panic. cus i take other medical supplements .ill try msm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon