Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Pyramid" for Breast Growth Foods

Heart 

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to include it here so that everyone on the forum could have a look.

This information was kind of approved by one of the classic hour-glass figures (in my opinion) of last century, Sophia Loren.

There is a link w/brief article to read in addition to the pyramid graphic w/sidebars to point out what functions/roles foods play in breast enlargement. (Scroll down below the comment section to get to the important info.)

I didn't like the fact that they included some herbs as foods on this pyramid, but perhaps I'm being overly cultural-centric as I'm sure some in the world do eat fenugreek, wild yam, & saw palmetto as foods vs. supplements.

So,

Do you incorporate any of the foods listed in your diet regularly? Why or why not? If you do, which ones, & do you believe they serve the use(s) described?

At the bottom of the visual is a list of breast cup sizes by country. Do you agree/disagree? Why or why not? How do you account for those in Russia, Norway, Sweden, and Finland as those reported to have the biggest boobs?

http://idealbite.com/foods-that-increase-breast-size/

(15-08-2013, 07:18 PM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to include it here so that everyone on the forum could have a look.

This information was kind of approved by one of the classic hour-glass figures (in my opinion) of last century, Sophia Loren.

There is a link w/brief article to read in addition to the pyramid graphic w/sidebars to point out what functions/roles foods play in breast enlargement. (Scroll down below the comment section to get to the important info.)

I didn't like the fact that they included some herbs as foods on this pyramid, but perhaps I'm being overly cultural-centric as I'm sure some in the world do eat fenugreek, wild yam, & saw palmetto as foods vs. supplements.

So,

Do you incorporate any of the foods listed in your diet regularly? Why or why not? If you do, which ones, & do you believe they serve the use(s) described?

At the bottom of the visual is a list of breast cup sizes by country. Do you agree/disagree? Why or why not? How do you account for those in Russia, Norway, Sweden, and Finland as those reported to have the biggest boobs?

I'm brazilian so I eat rice everyday! A lot of chicken! Apples, bananas! And even so my breast is small! I think I have a large testosteron produce! So.. I think that the diet matters, but your hormones produce is even more important.

And now i'm taking fenugreek, fennel, flaxseed oil, chicken feet, apple and eggs! Hope my boobies get bigger this time!

Bye bye!!

(01-10-2013, 02:57 AM)maaryy Wrote:  
(15-08-2013, 07:18 PM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  

So,

I'm brazilian so I eat rice everyday! A lot of chicken! Apples, bananas! And even so my breast is small! I think I have a large testosteron produce! So.. I think that the diet matters, but your hormones produce is even more important.

And now i'm taking fenugreek, fennel, flaxseed oil, chicken feet, apple and eggs! Hope my boobies get bigger this time!

Bye bye!!

I am Brazilian too and you probably are saying you eat white rice. Well, the post was talking about BROWN rice, white rice can actually make you produce more testosterone.
I switched to brown rice some weeks ago... I probably didn't have any significant growth until now tho. Maybe I should try herbs too...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon