Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

5 ounces of BB Tincture for $ale!!

I am giving a nice discount to get rid of this wonderful stuff since its just sitting my fridge. I have a gluten allergy and the vodka I used to brew Bountiful Breast herbs in may have trace amounts of wheat in it from their distillation process. Supposedly not, but I am avoiding all risks here. Brewed well over 6 months and is potent. Will last a while to see if it works for you.

Take 10 drops 2x daily for the first 2-3 months then ramp up to 20 drops x 2 daily! Take with protein.

So if any of you ladies want to give BB a try for cheaper than buying the pills, here's your chance.

5 oz for $150 and Free shipping (UPS)

Contact me if you are interested.

SOLD!

Alright gals and girls:
Since I am now serious about going on maintenance, I am no longer going to need my BO tonic!

I use a special extraction process with a good grade alcohol (that is now gluten free!) and that alcohol is the strongest you can get here in the states legally. It is packaged by the ounce in food safe dropper bottles. You get the sediment with the alcoholic properties and your priority shipping and insurance is included in the price (u.s only) contact me if you are out of the states.

Brewed for months and it is potent. I am not making much on it as I am just recouping what I paid for all the materials: bottles, shipping, handling materials, insurance, BO, alcohol. Its at a fair price for what you are getting, which is a highly concentrated form of BO.

I need the money to buy crazy electronics equipment as I am still experimenting,(which some of you know my situation). I just need to get rid of this stuff so that I can further my research. So your support is greatly appreciated.

PM me if interested. I have some that are taking drops along with their pills. I have done this and it works.

$30 per ounce which last 28- two months depending how you take it and if you are taking it with bo pills, can/will last longer as you are taking much less.

It will be done through paypalSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon