Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 days on PM: I'm hungry!

Hey Maary, I found the John Lee test, thank you so much
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

SO HELPFUL! I HAVE EVERYTHING IN THE LIST HAHAHAH just kidding! but yeah I have lots of stuff to think about and change in my program, especially because I have excess androgens, but I actually already knew that... but it was helpful, I also have excess estrogen, like I already thought I had!

Quick update: I'm still taking PM, the same way: 1 ainterol everynight for 15 days only.
Now funny thing happened last weekend. I ran into one my aunts and I've seen her in a while and she was looking weirdly at me and then said to my grandmother "Mom, I think she had a boobjob and didn't tell anybody... I mean she disappears all the time and now her boobs look big, what did you do?" LOL I was wearing a nice bra and a normal t shirt, with a V neck but it wasn't deep or anything, but still she noticed. I thought that was funny. And yes my boobs look bigger! I do have water retention but I believe my boobs have grown quite a bit. I don't measure just because aaah, too much work.

Important: I managed to lose the few pounds I had gained! YEY

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon