Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous/tubular breasts

I found out I have tuberous/tubular breasts. I didn't know this term before, I didn't even know there was a diagnosis for it - I just thought they were a bit too small and a bit too weird.

But now that I know...
Can I make them better with massage, hypnosis, and other natural ways, or I'll have to get an operation?

I wonder because I don't know if there's a difference when it's just small boobies and when there's more problems to it.

you should be able to improve them a lot naturally with bovine ovary and massage.
You can fix flat ipples with niplette or nipple supps too, so yes you can really make them 'normal' naturally.
see anstasias program she fixed hers with noogleberry and ultrabreast.

(19-08-2013, 02:13 AM)Irina Wrote:  I found out I have tuberous/tubular breasts. I didn't know this term before, I didn't even know there was a diagnosis for it - I just thought they were a bit too small and a bit too weird.

But now that I know...
Can I make them better with massage, hypnosis, and other natural ways, or I'll have to get an operation?

I wonder because I don't know if there's a difference when it's just small boobies and when there's more problems to it.

I've never heard of the term either! Are you sure it wasn't just that the doctor was from the valley and took a look at them, was very impressed by them and said, "Wow! Like, totally tubular, man!!"

The term "tubular" breasts is used in conjunction with the diagnosis of IGT- insufficient glandular tissue - if you do an internet search you'll find pics of breast examples of this Smile

Hhahaha, Miss, it's a funny scenario. Big Grin But no, that's not it.

I saw pictures of other people's breasts, tubular breasts, and they looked kind of like mine. But I'm not sure of anything anymore. I shouldn't be figuring it out on my own yet I feel uncomfortable about posting a picture somewhere to have others figure it out for me. So I'm just confused now, haha. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon