Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I give up...

You have to join to be able to view the pictures on the noogleberry site. It takes about 30 seconds to set up a free account. It also means you get a discount if you decide to buy one.

As for the different types of BO, go to the glandular forum. I actually had just posted a pretty long post this morning on two types of BO that you might find interesting, along with links to their sites.

I use BO and a noogleberry pump, I take Ultra Breast as my BO of choice. My before and after pics are in the pic section here on this forum and on the noogleberry forum. My nipples haven't gotten any bigger since using a pump. And btw you have to wear the Brava for 10 to 12 hours a day for 10 weeks straight for it to work. The noogleberry you can do for 30 min to how ever long you want, and after a while you get permanent growth. I been using noogleberry 6 months and went from a 32B to a 32C. I even took a 2 week break before and didn't lose the size. I believe pumps if used correctly work and BO if done correctly works. Just know anything you do is not going to be an overnight thing, it all takes time!

Also with breast surgery...you have to MASSAGE everyday after getting implants. Many don't know this. Who in the hell wants to massage something that is swollen and hurting? But the women that get them have to. There are SOOO many cons that outweigh the pros with breast surgery. On the noogleberry forum we were starting a thread on all the reasons NOT to get implants, I might go copy and paste all the answers and post them on here. I could think of better things to go with the money you spend on implants.

Hi Chelsea, just a quick question hun, you said you have been taking herbs for about 3 years or so and you are 19, you also said you had a late puberty at about 15 or 16, so where you taking herbs during your puberty if you dont mind me asking, the reason i ask is you may have messed around with your own natural development and some how stalled it or slowed it down, i am no expert in this so if anyone else thinks this is possible then please commen, its possible you might still be growing naturaly or you can kick start it again, and i think BO might be good for this. xxxx
Lightbulb 

OH god. Cheryl Haha I always thought and still think that might of been the case with my boob growth. I actually started the NBE program when I was 17; I am almost 20 now in a few months or so. So I hope that's not true about the delay or block of them growing at all:s

Also. I would CONSTANTLY massage my boobs every day for sometimes hours with borage oil or primrose and they would just get all swollen like. haha.

I am going to sign up on NB now

I'm going to go with cheryl on this one. I think a teenager taking nbe herbs definately runs the risk of stopping it instead of helping it. If that is the case then she is also right in BO being a good option to look at. BO puts you into puberty again, that's how it works and I'm also going to say that if you got good swelling from just massage, then pumping with a noogleberry should be a cinch for you.

Hmmmmm Sad that's something I didn't really want to hear, hahah even though I just said that but I AM SOOOO MAD AT MYSELF for messing around too early with herbs. Haha, aaaaah well.

..Huh? BO is like starting puberty all over again? How so?

So the best I can explain it is to tell you that the Bo stimulates the pituitary gland which is responsible for breast growth during puberty. It stimulates it to begin releasing the hormones again that it does during puberty thereby restarting the process that may have not been started or completed the first go around. Here is how the bountiful breast site explains it

"The aesthetic breast develops in advance of the glandular breast. Early in adolescence, the brain begins secreting regular bursts of hormones that stimulate the body to lay down fat deposits in the breasts. That adipose tissue is suspended in a gelatinous matrix of connective fibers that extend from the muscle of the chest to the underside of the breast skin. Connective tissue can stretch and stretch, to accommodate as much fat as the body inserts between its fibers; the connective tissue's spring gives the breast it's bounce.

Female breasts are comprised mainly of fatty tissue held together by connective tissue. All women have approximately an equal number of mammary glands. Bountiful Breast® stimulates your body to re-release hormones which in turn cause an accumulation of fatty breast tissue. This method of breast augmentation and enhancement does NOT cause a gain in general body weight!"
Wink 

OHHH. I heard BB's expensive. Like 60 bones or something. BUT other than that.. I looked it up and saw Before&After photos and it doesn't look like the girls gained anything more than half an inch.

http://www.bountifulbreast.com/photo-gallery.html

Has anyone heard of any other Breast Enlargement pills that are or contain BO.
I was thinking of doing what I used to do and just pull the herbs from certain NBE pills and buying it seperately. As just taking the Bovine Ovary pills and not BB.

I found this and I have a few questions from this link I found:
http://answers.google.com/answers/thread...17441.html
What is 'rBGH'... and would it be better if I took BO Extract or just BO..?

Thanksss guys

I take Ultra Breast it has BO in it. This is the site that sells it www.medplex.net

Okay so I was looking through one of my family members vitamins and I found a bottle of 'Milk Thistle' and it occured to me that that was one of the ingredients in one of my EX NBE program bottle of NBE brand pills.
So I took up about 9 with me, haha. It's been so long.. I forgot if it even had any improvement in the boobie area. Whose else (if any) got good results from taking Milk Thistle capsules orally?

I mean I only took 1 so far haha. Obviously nothing is happening yet hah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon