Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I give up...

one of the things that milk thistle is best known for is that it helps the liver process. Some gals use it for a liver cleanse ever few months to help keep the hormones from overloading in the liver. As for if it's good for boobie growth I really don't know. I've used it for a lot of years strictly for the liver and personally never noticed anthing in that area from it.

back to the breast augmentation thing---
my mom got implants 13 years ago and to this day wishes she never had. She is self conscious about them, they are uncomfortable, and so she is always wearing very baggy shirts. She is so beautiful and the only thing detracting from her beauty inside and out is her lack of confidence and general shame due to her implants. She wants to get them removed someday but she feels screwed because once you remove them your chest looks totally deformed and she also doesnt have the money for it.
Implants have consumed much of her emotional energy, as well as mine. For the longest time I expected to grow D cups just like hers and when I never did I felt so alienated and depressed. When she finally told me about the implants it was a really big and weird let down for me--this has contributed to my feeling of inadequacy.
Implants just don't sound like a good idea... [/u]

Grace, as far as I know, implants have expiration dates, and you have to get them replaced every 10 years at least, so yea, if your mom has had them for 13 years, she needs them replaced anyway or it can cause some major health problems! It's really unfortunate how much women are misinformed about implants. I think they should start making it a part of sex ed in school to take the girls to the side and show them the truth about implants, all the things that can happen, etc. etc. so that they can make an educated decision if they decide to get them.
Star 

Yeah that is all true. But I thought more about it and have decided I will just and am hoping to get a few lottery tickets and be fortunate enough to win a large sum of money (I.E; in the thousands to millions) So I could obtain these darn things I've been wanting for so long, but in the LONG run as of now until the time in which I may or not get them.. I will continue trying the NBE programs with hopefully not screwing my hormones up hahah

Oh, and is there a program page we can set up on this version of BREASTNEXUS ?

Chelsea don't give up hun! Don't give in and get implants, it's SOOO not worth it! If you are still thinking about implants, I think there are some things you need to read and people you need to talk to...

http://www.siliconeholocaust.org/ This is a site someone from the noogleberry forum posted on the dangers of implants, her name on there is Mycupishalffull1

This is a forum thread about those who have had implants and got them taken out http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...620.0.html and I'm sure there will be more women on that thread. There are women on the noogleberry forum who now have SERIOUS health issues due to implants, please don't give into that. Your life is not worth the vanity. I'd rather die flat chested and healthy than to live with health issues and die from them due to implants.

Also this is a thread I started about the reasons NOT to get implants... http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...587.0.html

Don't give up on NBE, you've only done herbs, that's not the end of the world that it didn't work. Many herbal things I tried didn't work, but pumping and taking BO is working for me now! I hope that you find what works for you, and big booby wishes for the new year!

Hey Chelsea. I also want to say I think you should give NBE a couple more tries first before considering implants. Aside from all the complications and problems associated with it, they are not like real breasts. Don't you want large breasts that are yours? Personally I can tell right away if someone has fake breasts, and they must feel awful and so unnatural. I think small natural breasts look better than large fake ones. There are many methods of NBE and you won't know what'll work for you until you try it and give it a good amount of time to work, like 6 months. Good luck!

Chelsea. also pull up the site "48 Reasons Not to have a boob job" by Paul Kienitz. It's written form a man's perspective and also has ALOT of comments from men and women about implants. I really was considering implants a little over a yr ago. Then after finding the Paul Kienitz site and Eve's Breast forum i decided was a foolish thing it would be for me to do. Even tho' I have had little success with natural breast enlargement(mostly due to my own screw ups) I do know that my decision not to go under the knife is still the best one, for multiple reasons. I KNOW that natural breast enlargement is possible and will get back on a routine very soon.

So please go to the above mentioned site and take the time to read what Paul has to say and what all the others have written. Then read all the info on this site and also the old site and GO NATURAL!!!!!!
Good luck!
laisegirl

laisegirl, good idea hun, I looked up the words on google and found these two sites for the technology challenged haha here's the link...

http://www.paulkienitz.net/no-implants.html

and this link has even more reasons...

http://www.paulkienitz.net/more-reasons.html

please not these links have adult type photos ie women topless, so don't open the links with the kiddies around Smile but definitely a good read as well as the implantholocaust link and the pics of the women on there are simply horrific. Spread the word ladies!

hypnosis, hypnosis, hypnosis!!

by accessing the unconscious mind (which holds the blueprint for the body) you CAN alter the physical structure.

Its the only forum I bother looking at on here because I know it works scientifically.

I'm ready to commit myself fully to a hypno program, but know I have unconscious 'blocks' that need removing first.

I wouldnt give up without trying a 6 mnth hypno program x
Question 

I haven't been on in a while. I heard about the hypnosis before but I wasn't so sure on if it worked. Where do you do this at?

Also, I started taking natural herbal pills for my sleep, and I read the ingredients it contains on the back of the bottle and it says :

Valerian root extract

Passion Flower

L-Theanine (Heard it worked for NBE although I don't know what it is)

Hops (Which I've also heard of before for NBE)

Wild Lettuce

Jamaican Dog Wood

..and Lactuca Virosa (Leaf)

I am not so confident on what these herbs do as to supporting breast growth but I have been taking them for about 4 weeks and my breasts are feeling hard and lumpy.

Also, does anyone know about Frankincense oil (SP?) and if it has any effect on NBE because I had bought some.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon