Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to lighten nipples

I seem to have darker nipples after starting PM and all... Sad

Anyone has had experience with nipple lightening? Anything that works? I actually heard honey and lemon but can't be sure.

I read often that pumping or NBE darkens the nipples, but for me pumping actually lightened them! I don't like dark nipples and I even bought a lightening serum (pink privates), but at the moment there is no need for it.

Did someone else experience lightening of nipples because of pumping?

And for your problem other solution than lightening serum does not occur to me.

http://www.skinbrighteningcenter.com/intimate-area/

Both. I am now experiencing darkening! I only pump once every 3 to 4 days.

(21-08-2013, 08:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Both. I am now experiencing darkening! I only pump once every 3 to 4 days.

DO you mean they get lighter when you pump every day and get darker when you start pumping less frequently? Darker than they were before NBE or the same color as before?

I haven't heard of anything that lightens them. But, I have been doing massages and noticed that mine are much lighter since I started. Has anyone else noticed this?

Mine also got a bit lighter due to massage these days. But a few weeks ago before my period they were darker. It was when i was using PC during luteal.

Lemon juice,[/align] (real) honey and brown sugar. Mix, rub on nipples, let sit for 15-20 minutes and wash off. In fact, do this on the whole breast and your face. It is a miracle concoction! Do it twice a week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon