Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help! What herbs do I use?!

Hi everyone.
I am interested in natural breast enhancement.
Some background on me is I am 24, 5'9, 120lbs.
My breasts are 2 different sizes, left breast is a 34AA ( hardly)
and the right is barely there, Does not even fit in my AA bra.
Help me!! I have never taken anything to trey to increase my breast size before, But I hate my breasts so it is time to start!
What are the best and most effective things I can do/ take.
Thanks!

i would suggest that birth control pills, should be tried first- If they don't give you the needed results then other things should be looked into.

Which does include herbs.

If you have already been on the pill, then this doesn't apply to you.

(22-08-2013, 03:06 PM)sue3625 Wrote:  i would suggest that birth control pills, should be tried first- If they don't give you the needed results then other things should be looked into.

Which does include herbs.

If you have already been on the pill, then this doesn't apply to you.

HELL NO!

BC pills almost all universally contain horrid nasty drugs called progestins unless they're estrogen only and even those are dangerous because most of those aren't natural estradiol but other synthetic compounds!

Adria... I know this isn't what you're wanting to hear, but the best thing you can seriously do is start reading. There's a wealth of information on these forums about what herbs do what and why.

I would suggest to start with the natural breast enhancement supplement or the herbal breast enhancement. Do more research on this forum and you might find what you need!

I am already on BC pills, and they dont make any difference for me breast size wise.
And I actually had my daughter a year ago and after giving birth to her my breasts are even smaller!!
Thank you all for your replies, I will just keep reading on this site and do some research.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon