Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Science or magic?

(24-08-2013, 04:51 AM)Secret Lives Wrote:  Magic is something that is undeniable, and fully incomprehensible. You cannot grasp magic. It is beyond us and always will be beyond us as corporeal beings.

LOL!

Nothing is beyond and will always be beyond us. We are far more intelligent than we generally permit ourselves to be.

Yes. Permit ourselves. We're the only ones blocking any of our potential. We the individuals. If I have any further potential than I'm using now it's ME keeping me from it. And yes, I do have further untapped potential. We all do. We're WIRED not to want to use all of it for whatever reason.

every one is different. do you have any allergies? i am allergic to dairy. is it magic that when i consume a high amount of milk, that i fart and in 3 days, i've gone through.. a cold, a sore throat, and on the 3rd day i receive a fever that lasts me 2 days? where i vomit and diahrea?

is it magic how other people in the world, can chug milk freely without ripping nasty farts - without getting a cold - without getting a sore throat - and without getting a fever?

maybe to me it seems like magic that the world other than me seldom a few, can chug milk, or consume dairy, and it is uneffective to their health.

i am also color blind. is it magic to me that people can see the difference between green and red without staring for 5 minutes to decipher the difference between - two obviously blatant and different colors.. - that look exactly the same to me at a glance?

when a person grows to above 6 feet and i .. stall at 5foot 6 inches, is it magic that that person has had the proper sustanences to grow so tall? when i get the short end of the stick and plateau at 5'6?

i think not. i think it has to do directly with how my body specifically reacts to certain foods and liquids.

the whole concept of natural breast enhancement, which you might want to look up the science behind what are the working factors of.. has to do almost EXACTLY like how working out and going to the gym works.

i've not gone to the gym more than week in my life, is it magic when you see people - who put HARD work, and devote life - DAILY, into sculpting their own body?

no it has to do with the effort they put it. an object in motion will stay in motion, an object at rest will stay at rest.

do you think i can wake up one day and expect a 6 pack to magically appear? i sure could.. but there aint going to be a single ab in my body if i keep hoping without taking action.

is it magic when i throw a baseball and it travels a 50 foot distance? or is it science. is it magic when i leave a baseball on the ground, it stays in place? no that is also science.

the people and the community here provide multiple ways for their veiwers and users to be able to find their own means to gaining larger breasts and enhancing their body through natural techniques.

do all of these techniques, supplements, and enhancing strategies work just as well for each person?

no of course not.

the man who grew to 6 feet 5 inches, obviously has genetics and a different diet than a man who has only grown to 5 feet 6 inches. is it magic that the man can grow over 6 feet in a life time? not really.

do you see my point?

is it magic when a man gets a 6 pack full of abs? no it blatantly is not. that man has to devote many hours to the gym. and if he wants more than just a 6 pack.. that man has to devote even more hours into researching the proper diet regiment for HIS - SPECIFIC - BODY.

if i want to gain maximum effects from going to the gym - that i am allergic to dairy and milk - do you think that i can gain the same effects as other men from drinking a protein smoothie with whey (dairy based) protein powder in it?

no of course not.

does whey protein powder work for other men to gain maximum benefits from working out?

yes of fucking course - if they are not allergic to dairy that is?

these woman here have devoted years of time, religiously, to something that works for them and they provide for you, almost each and every one of them, what their specific routine is and how they got to the point where they are at. if you want to stop being a troll and believe in yourself and work to find out what methods are best for you, then start asking the proper questions and start seeking the proper answers.

every one has a different body and genetic than every one else. and also? other girls here devote more time, studiously into gaining the effects and "enhancement" that they have only dreamed of.

how long does it take a man to gain a full 6 pack?

if you are prepared to put in the time and the effort, this community and website provides the answers you need to grow and enhance naturally to the breast size they want.

have you ever heard of thomas the tank engine? when he came up to that first steep hill what did he say?

i think i can, i think i can

he believed in himself and he pushed himself to his max just to get over that little hill.

the mind and body could be explained as magic, but there are scientists out there trying to prove the actual physical possibility and explanation of it.

its not magic when boobs grow bigger due to NBE. so what is it? a combination of mind and body working together to acheive a means.

i bet you could ask any girl here - who has seen results with her NBE

"did you believe in yourself? were you saying in the back of your mind 'i can do this, my boobs can grow, i can do this, my boobs will grow' "

99% of the women here with real results will tell you

it wasnt magic.. i just believed, and i put the effort into it that was needed....

AND THEN SOME MORE.

whats the moral of the story here? dont think - do.

if you're going to believe in yourself, and you're going to work and find what your body is capable of reacting well to? there are doctors out there. you can go to any and find out, will my body react positively or negatively from doing this?

those are PHD.. doctors, you feel me?

with your hard work you can achieve results from NBE there is a giant community right here, to prove it.

how does a man get a 6 pack?

if i do 50 sit ups a day and eat junk food and sleep 3 hours per night.. will i get a six pack?

i will but the 6 pack i obtain will be scrawny and hardly noticeable.

if i do 50 sit ups a day and eat what my body needs, nutrient wise. and if i sleep 10 + hours a night what my body needs, and if i believe in myself and put my mind behind my body and push myself to work hard and i focus

what do you think will happen to my abs?

ill tell you

MAGIC WILL HAPPEN.

i hope my nasty and descript detailed account of my dairy allergy hopes to free / expand ... / enhance your mind better.

and just to help

i had 4 cheese lasagna once... ONCE. and had a fever for 4 days. does anyone else get a 4 day freaking fever of 104 temperature from eating lasagna?

my answer to this - again... - it must be magic, i must have been cursed by a witch! it could not have been my bodies specific reaction to 4 cheeses in one lasagna.. COULDNT HAVE. IT WAS A HEX!

you need to actually sit down mr/ms science and do some research.

ever hear of a blood vessel? lol why am i teaching you this.

when blood vessels have poor FLOW due to eating junk food or fatty foods.. the blood cannot get to where it needs to.

when a person specifically cleanses their blood vessels.. - search online for ANY CLEANSE IN THE WORLD. - their body now can have a better flow of blood.

and when you specifically push that blood to the right spot, WITH THE proper blood flow availability? you can do some COOL STUFF in the science world.

basically what im saying? is that when thomas the tank engine.. took his mind, and used it to push his body? he was able to acheive exactly what he was working toward. there is a direct effect of thomas the tank engines mind affecting his body to make his body stronger. this enabled him to get over a freaking hill, and hes a stupid tank engine.

imagine what you could do with your mind if you got off your ass and started to push yourself in the right direction?

and remember to believe in yourself.

when you hold your hand over a fire, doesnt ur mind say - hey dumbass thats fucking hot MOVE!

doesnt it? ur mind forces your hand to move because your hand is BURNING and it realizes that!

the community here is leading a horse to water, all you have to do.. is start freaking chugging.

what you need to understand is that this is not an overnight process. most times, this will not happen after doing just one exercise. but this process is a combination of many sciences at work here. women who find results with their NBE... they take supplements, the do the massages and many other things. through science this community proves that it is a combination of the mind and body working together with natural enhancing methods. you must put in time and devote some part of your life to figuring out, what is best for your body and what your body reacts best to. NBE can work for some through just massage techniques. for others, they need to find the proper foods, the proper supplements and the proper exercises for their specific body and needs. it is not magic, but a combination of many different methods in one giant application.

does this make sense? im not even a phd or a doctor and i googled all this shit yo. stop questioning whether its true or false and start finding out what your body can cope with.

on top of that - ill fill you in on a little secret that i learned, that you probably havent!

an athlete.. while working out.. after 30 days of the same exercise.. he loses the FULL benefits of that exercise! his body has learned that exercise. he must switch to a new exercise. this is madness that i have to explain this lol but anyways. if i am to do 12 repetitions, and 3 sets.. for a month of leg press exercises.. after that month i NEED to switch my regiment. i MUST give my body a new work out routine. or i will start to sag and not see maximum results.

JUST like exercising... with a diet? if you eat chicken for dinner for 30 days in a row.. your body has extracted all the nutrients that a chicken dinner can provide you! after that 30 days of chicken.... your body has gotten used to all the nutrients and cannot extract any more! you must - after 30 days.. switch your chicken dinner to fish dinner!

everyone knows this! you should start researching, i dont know your body or how you react to things. but you MUST emphasize and remember - after a certain time, your body gets used to the same thing, and will not produce the high results that you are looking for.

thats why after 30 days, when an athlete is given a diet.. they switch and substitute new foods in. its called variety! if you eat chicken for 30 days, then your body has gained the maximum nutrients from a chicken dinner - your body becomes used to it! you must switch and substitute a new food. go call ur gym up and ask em, theyll tell you just what i told you. after 30 days.. your body is "used to it"

there are some secrets that you have yet to learn my young padawan.

once you can snatch this stone from my palm? you will be ready to leave the shaolin temple.

i thought i should add this.

i'm not trying to be mean to you. i just, as i understood it, thought that a quick answer like

"it works, just trust and believe"

would not cut it for you.

if you have any questions, just pm me i can fill you in on a few basics, i would actually love to do that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon