Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

(11-09-2013, 04:57 AM)echapman Wrote:  So in the shower I was cupping my breasts and I realized that they were a definite handful... the left one was slightly more than a handful! Good job, boobs! Then again, I did just start my period today (and I want to rip out my uterus and eat a chocolate cake simultaneously, but that's a different story.) so they will shrink I'm sure. Still, this is more boob than I think I have ever seen on me even if it is just by a tiny bit. They are super squishy right now as well which is hopefully a good sign.

My fiance just ordered PM for me and I am SO excited to start on it. I am just kinda confused on how to take it. I feel like I have read a million different posts saying to do a million different things. Right now my plan is to start one pill a day on the last day of my period, and then take them for 14 days. I'll bump up next month. At the same time, I am starting back on birth control and I am not even sure if cycling is necessary... again, too many different posts telling me different things.

Oh hey! Just noticed this. Which PM did he order for you?

Oh, and I uprated your thread too btw... Hadn't done it before cuz I honestly don't even care about the whole ratings thing... but to see your thread getting negative ratings just because of a loose association with me got my hackles up. I HATE people who do that kind of nonsense.

(11-09-2013, 06:22 PM)timarie Wrote:  As for how to take PM:
You can start off with taking it for 14 days but you will likely have a delayed menses. If you do, you will need to finish taking it earlier. For example, what worked for me was 9 days on PM. I would start taking my PM on the second full day of my period (the third day of my cycle). I was able to keep a normal cycle (and if it was long it was off by a day or two at most). This will keep from throwing your hormones all out of whack. If you do go on BC, there will be no need to cycle PM. You can take it every day, just be sure to go on a break/cleanse every once in a while with milk thistle.
You might also want to look into taking your BBT (basal body temperature) every morning to monitor your cycle. I find this very helpful. I hope that helps!

Thanks for adding this timarie! I think I've been suggesting 14 days but I was basing that on what I've been seeing other girls doing... Since I obviously can't know what genetic girls responses are going to be of my own experience, especially with something that can't be as readily fine tuned like my liquid can. I never ever even TOUCHED the powder option but went straight for the liquids BECAUSE of the attraction to the fine tuning control possibility with the liquid option.

He ordered me the Ainterol brand like you suggested. Smile

And it's okay about the ratings. I never even pay attention to them when I look at threads and I am not sure how many people really do. I find it funny that someone is actually taking the time to do that. Whatever, I still think you are one of the most helpful people on the forum and I like that you don't sugar coat crap. They probably saw your new pic and got mad that you're smart AND hot. ;p

In response to the other thread where we talked about my body type... I always just assumed that because I had small boobs and a big butt that I was a pear! I am attaching some pics of me so maybe I can get a better idea of what I am. I think my weight might have fluctuated a bit since these photos... the beach pic is over a year old and the other one is from earlier this year when I went to see Elton John, but it is so blurry you can't tell much. It's the only one I could find where you could see my donk. Haha. I will also attach my wedding dress pic, which is also my avatar.

I look pretty small in these, but I have to be careful because I gain weight really easily. I was actually overweight as a child and I still have issues gaining in my lower tummy.

It took forever to find pics of me where you can actually see my body type. I apparently am only photographed in frilly dresses. lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah. I still would say you're some kind of hourglass. And if you gain weight easily but aren't putting on in the breasts you're probably even more like me than I thought just never let yourself get nearly so chubby as I used to be.

What all of what you just said AND the photographic evidence tells me is that you're STILL a natural hourglass. Probably at least a straight meso and maybe an endo/meso like me, but have always had a hormone imbalance causing you to put on more in your lower half... Which says to me normal to high estrogens and maybe high androgens and not enough progesterone, which is causing your breasts not to develop as much as they should while you continue putting on fatty weight in all the right disposition for your body type. Which contrary to what you might expect means NOT putting ANY in the upper half. Natural hourglasses have very lean perky boobs. Most of your body weight goes to your upper hips lower abdomen with the rest in your lower hips and thighs. We also have nice butts. Wink

I know timarie's going to say she can't talk about the hormone stuff... But I'd be interested in her opinion on the body type.

EDIT: And LOL. timarie and I were just talking about that in PM and she said pretty much the same thing! Blush

(11-09-2013, 10:33 PM)echapman Wrote:  And it's okay about the ratings. I never even pay attention to them when I look at threads and I am not sure how many people really do.

I... am one of those people who notice those things Blush I am a very visual-person, so to speak, and notice little changes like that. Those bright yellow stars? Heck yeah, a magnet for a visual person like myself. I stare at them when I open every and any thread haha. Like a little kid. I'm visually stimulated. So for this reason I wish I was not so visual because this star bumping as of recent is bothering my "visual flow" lol. I wish they'd just get rid of them, honestly.

(11-09-2013, 10:33 PM)echapman Wrote:  They probably saw your new pic and got mad that you're smart AND hot. ;p

Funny, I said the same thing to Abi in a PM... Women get jealous very easily and take it out in very strange ways!

(11-09-2013, 10:33 PM)echapman Wrote:  It's the only one I could find where you could see my donk. Haha.
Saw this pic. You're... crazy cute!!!

(11-09-2013, 10:52 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yeah. I still would say you're some kind of hourglass. And if you gain weight easily but aren't putting on in the breasts you're probably even more like me than I thought just never let yourself get nearly so chubby as I used to be.

What all of what you just said AND the photographic evidence tells me is that you're STILL a natural hourglass. Probably at least a straight meso and maybe an endo/meso like me, but have always had a hormone imbalance causing you to put on more in your lower half... Which says to me normal to high estrogens and maybe high androgens and not enough progesterone, which is causing your breasts not to develop as much as they should while you continue putting on fatty weight in all the right disposition for your body type. Which contrary to what you might expect means NOT putting ANY in the upper half. Natural hourglasses have very lean perky boobs. Most of your body weight goes to your upper hips lower abdomen with the rest in your lower hips and thighs. We also have nice butts. Wink

I know timarie's going to say she can't talk about the hormone stuff... But I'd be interested in her opinion on the body type.

EDIT: And LOL. timarie and I were just talking about that in PM and she said pretty much the same thing! Blush

Oh yeah, to that^^! And I agree with Abi: for sure, having small boobs and a big butt does not make you a pear. To be frank, you need to have legs where you can just NEVER get the fat off. Even at my skinniest, I could hardly see the muscle tone in my legs! My calves are difficult to get looking chiseled and sexy, for as much as I workout, because I can never lose the fat off of my legs. You clearly, don't have that issue. I am going to do a little tweaking to what Abi wrote above but-- from my experience with hourglasses, they gain primarily in the lower abdomen and hips (and because you gain on the hips, this transfers to the butt) and bust [here you can insert Abi's "but!" about if you don't have your hormones in balance], NOT really the thighs, and DO gain a very little in the upper arms (so I've noticed)... about as much as they might put in their thighs. They have just a little in their arms, but not as much as apples, and just a little in their thighs, but not as much as pears. But mostly in their hips and especially lower abdomen. So, based on your photos showing where you hold your weight and based on what you say, I'd say definitely an hourglass. But, to confirm it, I'd need measurements! Can you snag a tape measure and measure your hips/butt (around the widest part of your derriere), waist (smallest part, and tighten your abs, as ordered by Dr. Oz), and I already saw the measurement for your bust. And how tall are you, Echapman?

EDIT: oh Abi asked for an input on body type, not shape. My bad. If it is not incredibly obvious (and it's not), a little bit of history of weight fluctuations would help. But, considering that you're having a hard time losing the fat of your lower abdomen, you're most likely not an ectomorph. To narrow it down for the other body types: is it easier for you to gain fat, or muscle? If you go to the gym, is it easy to reap the benefits of your hard workouts? Or, is it tough to indulge in the simple pleasures of life without putting on a "little extra"? Do you put out a good deal of effort to be the small size you are right now? Or is this your natural size without needing to put out much effort?

(11-09-2013, 11:59 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 10:33 PM)echapman Wrote:  And it's okay about the ratings. I never even pay attention to them when I look at threads and I am not sure how many people really do.

I... am one of those people who notice those things Blush I am a very visual-person, so to speak, and notice little changes like that. Those bright yellow stars? Heck yeah, a magnet for a visual person like myself. I stare at them when I open every and any thread haha. Like a little kid. I'm visually stimulated. So for this reason I wish I was not so visual because this star bumping as of recent is bothering my "visual flow" lol. I wish they'd just get rid of them, honestly.

Giggle. Smile *hugs timarie*

EDIT: I dunno about Chapman, but I'm a total kinisthene. I mean TOTAL kinisthene. My mind has severe difficulties thinking about anything when not in the middle of DOING what it's thinking!

(11-09-2013, 10:33 PM)echapman Wrote:  They probably saw your new pic and got mad that you're smart AND hot. ;p

Funny, I said the same thing to Abi in a PM... Women get jealous very easily and take it out in very strange ways!

Jeese girls! Just keep ganging up why dontcha! Tongue LOL

(11-09-2013, 10:33 PM)echapman Wrote:  It's the only one I could find where you could see my donk. Haha.
Saw this pic. You're... crazy cute!!!

Yes she is!!!! And if she even dares try say otherwise we shall have to both go clobber some sense into her!

(11-09-2013, 11:59 PM)timarie Wrote:  for sure, having small boobs and a big butt does not make you a pear.

What is with that pervading myth anyways? I see it a lot, echapman is hardly the first to think she was a pear because of that.

(11-09-2013, 11:59 PM)timarie Wrote:  To be frank, you need to have legs where you can just NEVER get the fat off. Even at my skinniest, I could hardly see the muscle tone in my legs! My calves are difficult to get looking chiseled and sexy, for as much as I workout, because I can never lose the fat off of my legs. You clearly, don't have that issue.

Very much agreed! This goes in to a point I'll make lower where we somewhat disagreed... Mostly a clarification I think and we're really actually saying the same thing differently!

(11-09-2013, 11:59 PM)timarie Wrote:  I am going to do a little tweaking to what Abi wrote above but-- from my experience with hourglasses, they gain primarily in the lower abdomen and hips (and because you gain on the hips, this transfers to the butt) and bust (here you can insert Abi's "but!" about if you don't have your hormones in balance), NOT really the thighs, and DO gain a very little in the upper arms (so I've noticed)... about as much as they might put in their thighs. They have just a little in their arms, but not as much as apples, and just a little in their thighs, but not as much as pears. But mostly in their hips and especially lower abdomen. So, based on your photos showing where you hold your weight and based on what you say, I'd say definitely an hourglass.

OK. When I said what I said I was sort of distinguishing but not saying it clearly enough between two types of gain. Fat and muscle.

We tend to gain muscle gains in our arms and chests and legs and not much fat, just enough to soften it up. The arm muscle is also much less dense than the leg muscle on an hourglass. We really do tend to have very nice limbs. Tones ridiculously easy with hardly any effort at all. Just daily life is enough if you're a mesomorph hourglass.

Our LOWER hips also tend to be more muscle than fat gains. While our UPPER hips put on the pudge along with lower abdomen.

And part of what makes our boobs perky is that we really truly do get a muscular bust. Seriously. We have some of the leanest perkiest "strongest" breast shapes of all the types!

(11-09-2013, 11:59 PM)timarie Wrote:  But, to confirm it, I'd need measurements! Can you snag a tape measure and measure your hips/butt (around the widest part of your derriere), waist (smallest part, and tighten your abs, as ordered by Dr. Oz), and I already saw the measurement for your bust. And how tall are you, Echapman?

Haha. I honestly don't need more confirmation! But hey, let's do it! Measuring is fun!

EDIT: And ah! Yeah... should've figured some more history would be needed.

You guys would make me measure all bloated and crampy. ;p Soooo to answer your questions.

My height- 5'9" ish. I keep getting told different things, but that is what my license says so I am going with it. It may be more like 5'8'' and I just have big hair (it's full of secrets)

Measurements-

Waist is 27 inches

Butt is 38.5 inches.

My weight history is something like this... my great-grandmother fed me a lot of bacon. I was a chunky kid and my pediatrician ended up putting me on a diet, which of course did nothing because Granny was secretly feeding me when I was at her house. 6th grade hit and along with it came the most horrible growing pains ever, suddenly I was taller than everyone. By 8th grade I had thinned out and I was lanky and awkward. Always always always had an issue with my stomach though. I'm not sure it has ever been flat, but I also bloat like a mofo EVERY time I eat. My senior year and into the first semester of college I had was in a bad relationship and barely ate and exercised too much. I think I got down to 115 pounds. I looked like a Tim Burton character.
When I met my fiance three years ago I was still only 120 pounds and apparently being happy makes you gain weight, because I am sitting here at 143 pounds. That is heavier than my ideal weight, but I am in school in a bad neighborhood and I have apparently developed a stress eating habit.
When I exercise, I build muscle quickly and lose fat fast while my weight stays about the same. I was eating super healthy, hula hooping, and doing zumba and I still stayed at 140. Now I am pretty much the same, just squishier. lol. I have picked up hula hooping again and started eating healthier again. 135 is where I want to be.

Mesomorph! Total mesomorph! Definitely not any endo and DEFINITELY not ecto.

And I'm curious what your shoulder circumference is. That's going to tell us more than your bust is. If it's more than or equal to your hips and butt then you're PROBABLY an hourglass, ESPECIALLY with that WHR. Which, btw, is almost EXACTLY 0.7!

If it's TOO much more then you'd be an apple but that just doesn't add up. At all.

(12-09-2013, 12:38 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 11:59 PM)timarie Wrote:  I am going to do a little tweaking to what Abi wrote above but-- from my experience with hourglasses, they gain primarily in the lower abdomen and hips (and because you gain on the hips, this transfers to the butt) and bust (here you can insert Abi's "but!" about if you don't have your hormones in balance), NOT really the thighs, and DO gain a very little in the upper arms (so I've noticed)... about as much as they might put in their thighs. They have just a little in their arms, but not as much as apples, and just a little in their thighs, but not as much as pears. But mostly in their hips and especially lower abdomen. So, based on your photos showing where you hold your weight and based on what you say, I'd say definitely an hourglass.

OK. When I said what I said I was sort of distinguishing but not saying it clearly enough between two types of gain. Fat and muscle.

We tend to gain muscle gains in our arms and chests and legs and not much fat, just enough to soften it up. The arm muscle is also much less dense than the leg muscle on an hourglass. We really do tend to have very nice limbs. Tones ridiculously easy with hardly any effort at all. Just daily life is enough if you're a mesomorph hourglass.

Our LOWER hips also tend to be more muscle than fat gains. While our UPPER hips put on the pudge along with lower abdomen.

And part of what makes our boobs perky is that we really truly do get a muscular bust. Seriously. We have some of the leanest perkiest "strongest" breast shapes of all the types!

Womp womp. I think you moved from talking about body shapes to body types. I was not talking about muscle in the arms and legs. I was talking about fat! Because we are talking about shapes here, right? and where fat is deposited depending on shape. How bodies place their muscle is a completely different ballpark (discussed more below), and is more a discussion of body TYPE.

Keep in mind, when I was speaking about a little fat on the arms and a little fat on the thighs, I am talking small amounts on the thighs and arms (small enough that you are thinking I am talking about the muscle that is there, haha, but every shape has muscle on their arms... that varies not from body shape to body shape; rather, from body type to body type). Just enough fat to make an hourglass's arms obviously not like a pear's arms (no fat at all), and to make an hourglass's thighs not like an apple or banana's thighs (not any fat there, either). I am speaking off of example of the hourglasses I have known. And I visually see the difference between muscle and fat. No hourglass has arms like a pear, or legs like a banana or apple. Their arms and legs are more combo.

If you want to get talking about muscle, well, that would be talking about body TYPES and then where each body shape gains muscle easier I suppose might be different too, but it is really hard to tell because of fat. For example, I believe that I gain muscle in my legs/butt very easily, but how can we know? Because it is always covered by a layer of fat! It is easy to see my arm's muscle growth, because there is almost 0% fat on my arms. So yeah, I don't think where an hourglass puts their muscle (which, again, is a mirage since we all have muscle in all parts of our bodies) was much a part of that discussion Wink We were just talking about fat distribution as far as I was aware! And a discussion of body types would only tell us WHO gains muscle easier, not WHERE they gain it easier, because that we will probably never come to knowing...

But yes, any mesomorph SHOULD have perky breasts, no matter what their shape (although apples have a little extra fat up there, but that will not effect the support their breasts receive from the muscle). And a mesomorph banana and mesomorph apple will still have better legs than a mesomorph hourglass, as a mesomorph pear will always have better arms than a mesomorph hourglass. And a mesomorph hourglass will always have better legs than a mesomorph pear, and a mesomorph hourglass will always have better arms than a mesomorph apple and better torso than a mesomorph banana. Lol! It is important to not get too carried away with being in love with being an hourglass haha, they all have their benefits and drawbacks! It's just that the hourglass is the most visually appealing because they are the most BALANCED and symmetrical. Does this make sense?

(12-09-2013, 03:13 AM)echapman Wrote:  My height- 5'9" ish. I keep getting told different things, but that is what my license says so I am going with it. It may be more like 5'8'' and I just have big hair (it's full of secrets)

Measurements-

Waist is 27 inches

Butt is 38.5 inches.

My weight history is something like this... my great-grandmother fed me a lot of bacon. I was a chunky kid and my pediatrician ended up putting me on a diet, which of course did nothing because Granny was secretly feeding me when I was at her house. 6th grade hit and along with it came the most horrible growing pains ever, suddenly I was taller than everyone. By 8th grade I had thinned out and I was lanky and awkward. Always always always had an issue with my stomach though. I'm not sure it has ever been flat, but I also bloat like a mofo EVERY time I eat. My senior year and into the first semester of college I had was in a bad relationship and barely ate and exercised too much. I think I got down to 115 pounds. I looked like a Tim Burton character.
When I met my fiance three years ago I was still only 120 pounds and apparently being happy makes you gain weight, because I am sitting here at 143 pounds. That is heavier than my ideal weight, but I am in school in a bad neighborhood and I have apparently developed a stress eating habit.
When I exercise, I build muscle quickly and lose fat fast while my weight stays about the same. I was eating super healthy, hula hooping, and doing zumba and I still stayed at 140. Now I am pretty much the same, just squishier. lol. I have picked up hula hooping again and started eating healthier again. 135 is where I want to be.

You are.... drumroll please... a mesomorph, definitely. An endomorph could never get that skinny, and we've already established that you are not an ectomorph. AND you say you gain muscle very easily. That was an easy one! I am very mesomorph myself and have fluctuated between the crazy poundage that you have been (I have gone from 115 to 145), but it is always easy to gain muscle, we can lose a lot of weight if we want to, and can gain a lot if we just don't give a hoot (or, in your case, are just too happy! haha). I actually am the same way--I don't eat when I am very low and I usually eat better when I am happy. However, almost 2 years of yo-yoing and feeling low most of the time has brought me to a point where I have a permanent pathetic apatite (although I am not entirely complaining...). I just have to force feed myself to keep my muscles!

And reflecting on your measurements, confirmed hourglass. You have a hip to waist ratio of 70%, which is definitely hourglass (anything smaller than 80%). So there you have it. Mesomorph Hourglass Cool

EDIT: And then I see Abi beat me to the punch while I was still writing my post. *shakes fist* lol

WHAT. I feel like my whole life has been a lie lol.

This is so cool! I feel like I know so much more about myself now. I had never even heard of endo or ecto. I was always just told big butt, little boobies = pear. Thank you guys for taking the time to help me figure all this out... you're the bees knees! (Oh yeah. I went there)

Now, back to something Abi said... do you really think I'm high estrogen? I always assumed I didn't have enough. I went and had my hormones tested and my doctor told me normal, but I didn't know enough to ask about my actual percentages. Maybe I should take one of the online tests.

(12-09-2013, 12:56 PM)echapman Wrote:  Now, back to something Abi said... do you really think I'm high estrogen? I always assumed I didn't have enough. I went and had my hormones tested and my doctor told me normal, but I didn't know enough to ask about my actual percentages. Maybe I should take one of the online tests.

No!!! Don't take an online test. They are.... more than unreliable. They are really just subjective. What you CAN do is download the app "Gazelle" to your phone. Talk to the center from which you got your blood work done and see if they work with that app. If not, maybe another app. Ask them how you can get your hands on the test results. I have that app and all I had to do was request for my test results via the app with providing just my name and the date it was taken with the name of the doctor who ordered my tests to be taken, and a week later all of my blood tests came in on my phone and I still have access to them at all times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon