Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

Thanks sweets Smile

Period finally ended. Thank goodness. I'm still not sure what the heck happened there, but I think it may have been because I was away from all the girls at school and we are all usually synched. Everyone is all screwed up now and blaming me... I can't help it that I'm the alpha female Wink jk jk.

My husband keeps saying my boobs look bigger, and I feel like they do. However last week they still measured the same. I am gonna need them to grow because I have a modeling thing coming up and I'll probably do artistic nudes. Wishful thinking!

As of right now I am back on the PM and booby stacked cream. I'm also takong a beach body vitamin my mom gave me to try to help with the fact that I am a ravenous beast 24/7. I'm having major breast tenderness to the point where I can't sleep on my stomach.

Here are some recent pics. My cat photobombed me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oops. Here is the other pic where my cat was photo bombing me. He's such a baby.

(11-11-2013, 05:49 AM)echapman Wrote:  Oops. Here is the other pic where my cat was photo bombing me. He's such a baby.

Those are SOOOO cute & pretty!! I love the shape of them!! And the cute little areola's caping them!

Nice pussy, by the way! ;-)

(11-11-2013, 07:29 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 05:49 AM)echapman Wrote:  Oops. Here is the other pic where my cat was photo bombing me. He's such a baby.

Those are SOOOO cute & pretty!! I love the shape of them!! And the cute little areola's caping them!

Thanks so much! I hope they keep their shape as they grow. I also hope my areoles grow a bit too... My best friend calls me "mouse nipples" bahaha

D'aaaawww! Nice kitty!

And omg. You look slightly underdeveloped honestly the more I see of your progress pics! That's a GOOD thing! That means you have significantly more room to grow than if you were trying to squeeze a little more out of already fully developed breasts.

Absolutely stunning pics btw!

But maybe I'm just seeing things, maybe a distortion from picture fuzz... Are your nipples and areola still slightly puffy normally or are they pretty flat (but round, obviously). They aren't conical, no, but they don't look full on final stage 5 is over and done and they're totally developed either. LOL... Or maybe you're just cold? I suppose I wouldn't really know what stage 5 necessarily looks like if your nipples are reacting to the cold! It's possible all the tanner stages pictures I've seen were taken in situations where the women were still plenty warm even without any covering.

(12-11-2013, 12:27 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  D'aaaawww! Nice kitty!

And omg. You look slightly underdeveloped honestly the more I see of your progress pics! That's a GOOD thing! That means you have significantly more room to grow than if you were trying to squeeze a little more out of already fully developed breasts.

Absolutely stunning pics btw!

Honestly there is no way of knowing if she is underdeveloped or not due to the photos provided because we'd need 1) a photo that shows the side profile of the nipple and 2) is a photo of the nipples when they are not cold. Yes, I can tell that they are cold in the second pic, haha. I don't see what you're seeing, Abi, although it may be possible that she is underdeveloped, it is not visible.

And echapman you made me laugh so hard with that cat photobomb.... that is hilarious.... And I think our boobs look to be about the same size! Awesome that you're feeling sore! For how long have you been feeling sore now?

(11-11-2013, 02:07 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(11-11-2013, 07:29 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Thanks so much! I hope they keep their shape as they grow. I also hope my areoles grow a bit too... My best friend calls me "mouse nipples" bahaha

That's okay, hun! They're REALLY cute nipples and areolas!! I've seen MUCH smaller areolas than yours! It'd be like taking a dark pink magic marker and drawing a thin circle around the very base of each nipple!! Nippleliner instead of eyeliner!!

Haha I'm pretty much cold in every I picture I post. It took me foreeeever to get a photo without my brights on.

I was very underweight and had an eating disorder during different periods of my teen years, so maybe they are under developed.

I'm attaching a photo of my left breast from the side. I am going on 4 days of them being really freaking sore.

OK yeah, you're just cold. The slightly higher quality of the latest pic definitely shows it. Hahaha. The odd tricks pic quality can play on the eyes Sad

Well anyways. The eating disorder and being underweight could have contributed to keeping them from growing, or not, but it does not appear so, at least since it seems you are indeed fully developed. It was just grainy picture quality playing tricks on me.

I hope the soreness means good things!

Soreness has definitely brought good things. They are looking different every day. As usual my left breast is ahead of the game. The bottoms are about the same, but my right one is still lacking tissue in the top of the breast. I'm counting my blessings here since I had nothing on the tops of either when I first started. The left fiiiinally has a teensy bit. The right one has changed, though... It looks like my left one did when I first started. My husband thinks what I'm seeing is probably more to do with how my bones are shaped than the right one really being a lot smaller. If you notice in pics, my ribs on that side dip in and are all wonky and my chest bone is shaped weirdly on that side as well.

Attaching some photos. They are inverted because of my phone... Definitely going to measure soon. I am still very sore to the point where I'm having to hold them when I walk around the house braless. The stairs are pretty much torture at the moment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon