Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

Hi!

I have been out for more than a year, but I broke up with my boyfriend and stopped using birth control pills so decided to start again.

I'm 24, slim, 1m 60 and I smoke.

I started taking ainterol (one pill/day) since day one of my period to day 13. I started bleeding on july the 19th and I still have no news of my period (disaster, a week delayed and i'm not pregnant). Anyway, I saw some growth so I would like to keep on it but only if my period re-appears.

I'm also using noogleberry. Not regularly but I use it. Something that may help if this also happens to you: Perhaps I used too much succion and some small red spots appeared on my breast. I massaged with a spoon (previously frozen) making some pressure, I massaged with a comb and I put toothpaste on them and they magically went away (sigh).

But then something happened: I met someone special and I suddenly need to use some birth control system. We never use condoms because he works bad with them. My big doubt: to take them or not to take them. What could the effect of hormones of BCpills/ring do with PM? Have any of you mixed them, or have you got any gynecological answer?

I didn't find anything convincing on the net, so I'll try to get medical support. Before I make anything crazy I need to be sure.

That's all about month one of my program.

Cheers!

I am pretty sure BonitaDDs used/uses birth control with PM and has ha[/quote]d the best growth on here ever! But not everyone is the same so it's a trial and error thing.

If you really can't use condoms btw every man will say he doesn't get on with condoms! How about withdrawal? Primitive but possible if you don't want to come off BC or use condoms.

I have never seen any proof one way or the other that NBE internals (herbs etc) interact with birth control. The withdrawal method is generally not safe. Can you go to a doctor or family planning centre to discuss contraception? Maybe an IUD might work best for you, or you can discuss what you are taking for NBE with them to see if BCP are a possibility?

(24-08-2013, 03:03 AM)Babakins Wrote:  If you really can't use condoms btw every man will say he doesn't get on with condoms! How about withdrawal? Primitive but possible if you don't want to come off BC or use condoms.

It is just a lie that he doesn't get on condoms, thats just egoistic,a brazen lie for his own pleasure-to feel more and for his comfort-not having to go to the toilet afterwards and do some washing. It's not more than that, that's what its all about. Can't believe that someone would take that as a reason, actually most say that they simply prefer without and do not claim it has sort of medical reasons and even if they do if you show you're not that naive, he wouldn't persist on that excuse.Everyone knows that its just an excuse, he too. Thats really just a cheap lie.

And the person who just thinks about his pleasure I would not trust with a withdrawal technique, he would probably count on the other methods woman can do after.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon