Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Booby Wow

(05-09-2013, 04:13 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Giving myself a break today while I wash them. I'm happy my closeness hasn't gone away! Will continue to wear and see how things turn out.

This IS true. Im picky to the dickens when it comes to bras because of the placement gores on the bras. They tend to seperate the breasts, creating more of a gap. If my bras don't have a closed center gore, I will NOT wear them. I even sew them closer if its a bra I must have.

(05-09-2013, 04:13 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Giving myself a break today while I wash them. I'm happy my closeness hasn't gone away! Will continue to wear and see how things turn out.

This IS true. I picky to tihe dickens when it comes to bras because of the placement gores on the bras. They tend to seperate the breasts, creating more of a gap. If my bras don't have a closed center gore, I will NOT wear them. I even sew them closer if its a bra I must have.

Well only time will tell if it lasts. I fully intend to continue and see how far I can get with an old sport bra.

Ever try the Chic Shaper..... they sell them at Walgreen... like $9....

they also work......

www.chicshaper.com

almost like a shelf bra... without the shelf....

Didn't even know about it. It looks the same thing as my sports bra though. Once my sports bra wears down I'll need to replace it though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon