Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

hello thank you for your post , it was really helpful.

bountiful breast caught my eye with promising testimonials. but then a breast expert advised ultra breast as alternative since its way cheaper.
but im wondering if its the same with bountiful, that it is permanent even if you stop taking it.i am currently taking fenugreek 610 mg + meno ease (combination of st johns wort, wild yam, dong quai,black cocosh,licorice)+olive oil massage

and i recently bought f cup cookies(i know it sounds ridiculous) it has pueraria murifica.

im wondering if its safe to take all at the same time.
however i plan to shift to ultra breast or bountiful breast(expensive though!)
after all these. it seems worth it

pls help! i dont know what to do. Sad

There is a difference in the ingredients that BB and UB have in them, but they are minor things in my opinion and there is no reason that UB shouldn't work as well as BB. I used BB and had fantastic results with them, and Anastasia used the UB and loves it as well.

As for mixing the other things you mentioned with them, the answer is a big no, it's a bad idea to mix nbe herbs with nbe bo. In fact you really should do a cleanse when you stop the herbs before you begin the BO that you choose.

I've listed below the ingredient list for both brands of BO for you to compare. Good luck, Mel

Ultra Breast
(from website)
400 MG Bovine Ovary
50 MG Ipriflavone
15 MG Wild Yam Extract
Magnesium
Gelatin

Bountiful Breast
(from their bottle)
Propietary Blend 525 mg
Bovine Oavaries
Pituitary Gland substance
Kelp
Gelatin

hi is that reply for me? lol cuz i am not mel?
anyway thank you!

what kind of cleanse is it exactly?

so i guess my intention of starting Ultra breast right after i stop the herbs is bad. iwas thinking it would prevent my enhanced breast from shrinking back. lol

and oh, the herbs were great, yes getting fuller cup but getting fatter! im a trainer, i should know what is making me fat because i monitor my food, weight muscle and water weight. the herbs give water retention which makes me flabby. stopping it for now (and i feel bad cuz i just bought f cup cookies with pueraria murifica in it- which is supposed to be effective with other herbs)

i am thinking of getting that ultrabreast soon. i just dont know how to purchase items like those cuz i dont own a credit card and i dont intend to get one. :C

i looked up how to cleanse your body from herbs before starting BB or Ultrabreast and results only say herbs do cleanse the body lol

hmmm i wana eat my pueraria murifica before i completely stop herbs (cuz the cookies can expire lol i bought 2boxes fcup cookies - 60 in all!)

help.
i want to get Ultimate breast from medplex.com
but i dont own a credit card.
i dont intend to own one!

if someone can buy it for me and ill use debit card to pay you or cash on delivery, it would be much appreciated .. please Sad

cuz i finally found something that i think actually works but the site wherein it sells it for cheap only allow credit cards. Sad

(24-09-2010, 08:23 PM)brielle Wrote:  help.

if someone can buy it for me and ill use debit card to pay you or cash on delivery, it would be much appreciated .. please Sad

cuz i finally found something that i think actually works but the site wherein it sells it for cheap only allow credit cards. Sad

I bought mine with a debit card... I wonder how I managed that. Do they accept paypal? Perhaps that's how I did it.

(24-09-2010, 04:05 PM)brielle Wrote:  I've listed below the ingredient list for both brands of BO for you to compare. Good luck, Mel

anyway thank you!

LOL, no I'm Mel, I had just signed my name after replying to you.

(25-09-2010, 12:10 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  
(24-09-2010, 04:05 PM)brielle Wrote:  I've listed below the ingredient list for both brands of BO for you to compare. Good luck, Mel

anyway thank you!

LOL, no I'm Mel, I had just signed my name after replying to you.

oh i see hahahaha silly me

(24-09-2010, 09:12 PM)roseability86 Wrote:  
(24-09-2010, 08:23 PM)brielle Wrote:  help.

I bought mine with a debit card... I wonder how I managed that. Do they accept paypal? Perhaps that's how I did it.

oh really?i have visa debit card. id be glad to use that. however the medplex.com site said credit card's the only way.
which site did you get yours? Sad

i dont know if i should eat them F CUP cookies lol
it has pueraria mirifica.

but im worried il get fat again. as today is my official diet!
lol cuz im going home for vacation. need to be hot again lol

I bought mine with debit card too!They do accept Visa any Visa card

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon