Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

(25-09-2010, 06:25 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  I bought mine with debit card too!They do accept Visa any Visa card

hey sandy

so did you buy it at www.medplex.com?
then how can i use my visa debit card ?

omg this excites me. lol

thanks!

yes you can Smile

Sandy/ Brielle have you gals seen any growth yet? I'm going to purchase Ultra Breast at the top of the month too! I've been lurking around but I don't really post because I never really have anything to say. Hopefully in December after my 1st month of UB I'll have lots to say! Smile

hi! ive decided to try noogleberry first before that UB
..waiting for it to arrive and its taking forever its been like almost a month now. goodluck with UB!

(23-10-2010, 03:38 AM)32DoubleDz Wrote:  Sandy/ Brielle have you gals seen any growth yet? I'm going to purchase Ultra Breast at the top of the month too! I've been lurking around but I don't really post because I never really have anything to say. Hopefully in December after my 1st month of UB I'll have lots to say! Smile

No i havent seen any growth yet,but im also not drinking my proteind shakes since i come too tired from work and just want to lay down.I have to commit better to UB.

HELLO,
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY UB DOESN'T MENTION TEMPERATURE BEING IMPORTANT? AND IT DOESN'T CONTAIN KELP LIKE BB SO DOES TEMP REALLY MATTER? OR IS THE IP IN UB MORE IMPORTANT? I'M VERY CONFUSED.
THANKS FOR ANY INPUT.

Like you, I am also confident in recommending bountiful breast rather than the ultra breast. It is simply because bountiful breast is a natural formula for a larger breast. And I read many reviews that BB is good and natural.

My TV shows

i'm currently taking UB. i ordered 2 months worth, and now i'm debating if i should order more UB, or switch to BB. the reason being, is that i looked at the address of UB that's on the bottle on google map, and found that it's just some random house on a residential street! i was hoping to find a legitimate factory or office building of some sort. now i'm debating if i should shell out the extra money and switch to BB instead. but there hasn't been any success stories on the BB forum of late, so i don't know if it's worth the extra money switching over. i'm stumped!

^^Thats not cool. Can I ask what made you look it up in the first place? Curiosity I assume. Maybe you can email and ask them what thats about because that is very weird.

Brielle did your noogleberry ever arrive? I've been waiting a long time for mine as well..

I"m a bountiful breast user, but did want to point out that the address lookup isn't always accurate. According to google maps, our house is located about a 1/2 mile up the road from where it really is, so I would double check the address with more than one lookup program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon