Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

heya been reading through some of this thread, some of the links havent worked for me so hope this link works just found it:

http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breas...reast.html

its scary.......

im new to NBE....and havent started anything yet, im aprehensive of taking anything!!

I wana try NB but duno if u can do this while loosing weight,or can use it before u loose weight, as i need to loose weight lol.

researching bovine ovary at the mo if i find anything else i will post it x

[quote='Anastasia916' pid='2975' dateline='1262033850']
I read that someone took a BO supplement made by a generic company and got mad cow disease because it was from China cattle. So DEFINITELY do your research and find out where your supplements are made! I emailed Ultra Breast to ask, this is how I know, I will forward the emails to anyone that wants them.

Hi dear, I didn't know why and how you say these words...but as I know mad-cow disease was first been found in the United Kingdom....and China had never found mad-cow disease before...

And well what made you regard like that, I'm not concerned, but pls view http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spon...phalopathy.. may this will give you an right answer...

TKS and hope you will not say anything like this again....may the one told you that is a son of bitch....

Hey guys,

Just wondering if i can switch from bb to ub? i'm almost done my bb, and i dont think i have the money to buy more bb. So i'm thinking purchasing ub and continue right after my bb pills are over. Is it safe that way? or should I wait?

thanks Big Grin

ccupgoal, they are both BO, so you shouldn't need to wait or anything in between like you would switching from BO to herbs or vice versa. The reason for waiting in those cases is to also cleanse and prepare for a different type of NBE. How long have you taken BB though? Because I always recommend cleansing every 3-6 months, even just using milk thistle on your period to cleanse the liver of excess hormones is good.

(25-08-2011, 07:58 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  ccupgoal, they are both BO, so you shouldn't need to wait or anything in between like you would switching from BO to herbs or vice versa. The reason for waiting in those cases is to also cleanse and prepare for a different type of NBE. How long have you taken BB though? Because I always recommend cleansing every 3-6 months, even just using milk thistle on your period to cleanse the liver of excess hormones is good.

I been on bb for 4 months and taken a month break and when on it again 3 month now so total of 7 month. Its making me get a lot of acne on the chest Sad Whats milk thistle, can i get that any where?

thanks anastasia Smile

Yep, milk thistle you can get anywhere, I think even walmart carries it. It's a supplement that cleanses the liver. Take it daily for 7 days to cleanse the liver out. It's best to do it while on your period.

(28-08-2011, 05:34 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Yep, milk thistle you can get anywhere, I think even walmart carries it. It's a supplement that cleanses the liver. Take it daily for 7 days to cleanse the liver out. It's best to do it while on your period.

Thank you that is a good idea cause sometimes during my period I dont want to even take supps..I am lucky to have energy..lately my energy has be crap..and for some reason since starting NBE my energy during my period is so low, this past month I feel like I am prego..lol..So thank you for that idea..even lemon and warm water or apple cider ving. is good detox for the liver..dandelion too..

I just wanted to let you guys know:
UB is moving their manufacturing plant, orders will take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

http://medplex.net/

Damn! I was going to order soon, but I guess I have to wait. Everything happens for a reason right, so I will just finish my generic BO until they get their things sorted out. I emailed them asking how long will it take for their move to be complete. I will update you guys as soon as I get an email back.

I got an email back from UB, that was fast!

Here is what they wrote:

They tell us two weeks until work is complete and then orders will begin to ship.
Medplex

So I guess whoever wants to order UB needs to wait 2 more weeks.
Bummer!

Yep they always respond fast, their customer service as far as being fast, prompt, and nice is comparable to Lucy from NB. I know I've sent UB a ton of emails and they always respond within 24 hours. Sometimes within a couple hours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon