Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

hi tiny,

on the 1st site i entered some fake details to see if it would tell you how much the shipping is before you give your card details, but you have to give payment details before knowing how much you will be paying, a bit scammy,
also theres no paypal!

just4fun,

i went to the humaworm site, some great information on there, so i sent them an email, and also have been googling physillium husk (in the colon cleanse) for prices and you can buy it quite cheaply online.
says that the physillium husk expands in your intestines picking up old waste from the intestine wall as it goes through you have to drink alot of water because it expands so much,
and also some senna for better bowel function while using the husk, i like the sound of this and it would be great for a full cleanse.

thankyou very much for the infoHeart

I think the two sites have different prices because I believe medplex is the original seller of UB and the other is a reseller, so they are marking up the price dramatically to make profit. And no I haven't experienced any problems taking UB. Like we discussed earlier in this thread, I was informed UB is made in the US and the BO in it is from US cattle. Someone said I was misinformed, but really how do we know for sure if BB is truthful? Many say their customer service is fishy at times, etc. So really we have no 100% way of knowing which company to trust. I'm just going with My gut and going with UB, I wouldn't trust generic though, like vitamin power, etc. as I heard their BO is from China for sure.

Well, I have been doing the vitamin power...this is what the site says...

Premium-Grade Bovine (Beef) Ingredients imported from New Zealand and Argentina.

Bovine sources are grass-fed on rangeland free of pesticides and fertilizers. No growth hormones, additives or anti-biotics are used.

I sure hope thats right...of course the bottles I have don't state the source on them. I do have ultra breast too, just havent started them yet. Figured I'd run through my vitamin power supply first.

But, I suppose you're right, you never really know.
If you do know for sure however, can you send me the link? I might just swap out for the ultra breast a bit sooner than planned.

Thanks...and enjoy your weekend everyone!!

do you ladies know if it's ok to combine BO and herbs (fenugreek, SP, fennel)?

No you are not supposed to combine BO with other estrogenic herbs like FG,fennel,hops ..etc but you can use saw palmetto since it is an androgen blocker but you have to know that some get cellulite from it and therefore replace it for something else..I think stinging nettle.

If you are not suppose to use herbs such as FG along with Bothen why is there a small amount of FG in the Solaray Female caps? And is this a red flag with this product? And one more question...why should you not use fennel, fg,atc with BO?

Damn i am confusedHuh

laisegirl

I also found the site that Itsjust4fun mentioned, where it is stated that UB cows are from Argentina and New Zealand.

I have a hard time believing that one brand is buying ovaries from more than one manufacturer in more than one country, or is it just me??
Why would they buy ovaries both from Argentina and New Zealand? I would think they have one supplier for this.
To me, it seems they read somewhere that only those countries are free from mad cow disease and they just copied it to their website...Dodgy

After reading all the info on both products, I wouldn't buy UB. I also emailed them over a week ago with some simple questions, and still no reply.

Like some already said, both products probably carry some risks with them. BO is still rather new and not thoroughly tested. But I would go for the more solid and reliable company rather than for the cheaper, but more 'shady' one. Eventhough some like Anastacia do have good experiences with them. I am very happy btw that everyone shares their personal experiences with both products and companies so we gain more knowledgeSmile

Btw it's a good thing that I am physically not ready yet to start my program, gives me some time to save up for BB:s

It's strange that you emailed and they haven't gotten back to you, which email did you use? maybe it's not the site I order from, the other site that is easily found and I believe everyone is talking about that claims UB cows are from Argentina and New Zealand, that is not the actual UB site, UB does sell their product in bulk at wholesale price, so the other site is probably a reseller and did what you said, lied to appeal to prospects. I despise sellers that do that. Whenever I email the actual UB company I get a reply within a day to 3 days.

I went back through the thread since I haven't read in in awhile and I think the site you must have gone to was ULTRA BREAST SYSTEM because it's the only one I've found that says Argentina and New Zealand on it.

The one that Anastasia uses and that I normally post also since it's the better deal is MEDPLEX ULTRABREAST, which is the one that Anastasia has had good customer service with through email and such.

Oddly this site doesn't even discuss the Bovine Ovary in it's suplement except to list it in the ingredients. It mainly focuses on it's progesterone creating and benefits.

I can say if I hadn't found BB first and gotten it, I would have tried the Ultrabreast. I really think the fear that is associated with it, has been kind of created in a firestorm of anxiety. I've been researching now for months and have yet to find the case that was sited of mad cow from bovine ovary. The only cases I've found could all be traced to their source easily. I'm still always on the hunt for the truth, but personally at this point I would use UB if I didn't still have lots of BB and access to a free supply of it.

Mel

PS since this thread has popped back up though it has inspired me ot renew my research on it as I have a friend that I shared my NBE with and she is interested in trying it at some point so it would be nice if I could answer any questions for her when she does.

Mel, they told me that they haven't updated their site (medplex.net) because they make the most of their profits from bulk orders from stores that resell UB, so they haven't gotten around to putting where the BO is from. But they told me it comes from US cattle. They contacted the laboratory then emailed me back to tell me a few days later, said I was the first person to ask. And as I said before I think UB works, I am now a permanent 32C and those are getting tight on me, I may have to order some 32D bras. And when I get time and the capitol I plan to start selling both UB and NB. I got a good wholesale rate from both. And I would offer paypal as payment Smile I do have a merchant account with them. But yea, getting the site together that I want to do for this, and everything will take time, so will have to wait until I have more time to dedicate to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon