Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast

(27-08-2012, 09:11 PM)Leila Wrote:  I emailed medplex almost a month ago asking for some infos and they didn't replied till now. hmm... :S

I Emailed Medplex [day 1] and received a reply within 48 hours.[total 3 days] I responded further to this the following day [4 days] and received their reply the same day. I ordered the day after [5th day] , it was shipped the following day AM [6th day] and I received this in the afternoon the very next day [Total 7 days].

Did you use the "Contact Us" link at http://medplex.net/

Smile 

Hello everyone. I am new and so excited to learn about nbe. I was thinking of surgery to go up one or two cups but happy that you guyshave shown me its possible naturally. I cant wait to order a noogleberry n find a few herbs my body responds to. I'm still confused about all the hormones and what herbs to take at certain parts ocmy cycle but happy to learn. Thank you so much for sharing. Ill be ordering ub .

I'm currently 32 inches uderbust and 36.5 at the bust. They aren't full. Instead they are sort of tubular and the left id slughtly larger than the right breast. I wear 34 b or c depending on the bra brand I.e Victoria's secret extreme pushup I wear 34 C but I don't really look like it. I will post pics soon to share with u guys. I have started massaging nightgown. My schedule is so hectic but will keep u updated. *i would love to be a full c or small d .*

Great post!

I have seen these postings and I finally decided I would register and let everyone know what I know about these two products. 

goldenslot

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon