Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbiee program

Hey girlies!
I have been reading up on nbe for the past four months or so and started off with only doing hypnosis and breast massages with cocoa butter oil. I didn't see any growth or filling out although my breasts did round out and firm up a little.
I have not wanted to ingest or use any herbs at all (I don't really know why- I just didn't! haha)
Finally, after reading tons of threads on here and other sites, I caved and decided to try using some herbs (extracts and oils) to rub on my breasts.
Mostly I decided to do this because of Emily Loretta's posts and blogs. I created a program similar to the one she had started when she gained those four inches!
On day 1, I used a 1:1 fenugreek extract on my breasts. I massaged it in for 20 minutes but when my boyfriend told me I smelled like syrup later that night, I had to stop using it! BTW, I haven't told my bf about my nbe journey because I am going to use him to track my progress lol. It's perfect because he tells me when my breasts seem different and since he doesn't know I am trying to grow them, his feedback is honest.
Anyways, my hands and sweat smelled like syrup for four days after I stopped using the fenugreek! BUT, my bf did notice my boobs felt heavy two hours after I massaged in the fenugreek.
So, the next day, I picked up some fso from walmart and started to rub that in twice a day for ten minutes. I saw great results and have been doing this for a week and a half. My bf noticed and said my breasts looked fuller on the sides. But after my period, I feel as though my breasts have gone down. So, I've decided to go back to the fenugreek AND fso.

Here's my new program:

- Fenugreek (1:1 extract - since I already bought this, I am going to use it until I run out then switch to pills) 2000mg (once a day orally- it tastes horrible)
- Collagen (not sure how many mg, but I am taking the dosage on the bottle) 3 pills twice a day
- Fish oil 1200 mg (once a day)
- Ginkgo biloba (for blood circulation) 120mg (once a day) [ginkgo should not be taken with any blood thinners ie aspirin - please read up on drug interactions for this medicine before taking it!]
- Multivitamin gummies 2 a day (contains 800iu of vit D in two gummies)

And then I rub FSO with red clover extract on my breasts for 10 minutes two times a day. I let this soak in for up to an hour before showering. Sometimes I skip on the red clover later in the night so I'll just massage a little more in earlier in the day.

I just started this program today. I took all of my pills this morning and massaged a few hours later with the FSO/red clover. Already, my breasts felt different while I was massaging them. They felt more "jello-y" and squishy. They did not look bigger, or at least I could not tell, but they definitely felt different. Also, the skin on my breasts has been quite soft this whole week (from the fso)!

My stats:
32-24.5-35
bust line: 32 inches
below bust: 27.5 inches
I wear a size 32B
GOAL: Full 32C

Holy swollen!

I measured my boobies this morning before doing my massage and they were 32.75 inches. I thought I had measured wrong so I measured three times!
Yay! That's about a half an inch of swelling. My boobs swelled up (or grew?) to 32.25 inches after doing the fso massages for a week and a half.

I know this is just swelling for now but at least something is happening Smile Yesterday, after my massage, I felt a light tingling sensation in my breasts. Yay! So excited!

Measured 32.75 in this morning (I measured 33 yesterday). So swelling went down a bit.
But! when I did my morning massage, my boobs HURT. They have never hurt before while doing my massage - extremely sore. But they mostly hurt around my nipple..maybe it's because it was cold this morning and my nipples were hard? lol
but anyways after my massage, my boobies looked so swollen and full! They have not yet been noticeably swollen until today Smile So I think something is happening!

I took pics before starting nbe and will hopefully post them once I start seeing some more noticeable results!

Smile congratulations for your results!
This is my first post.Sorry for my english
I am from Greece and as you can imagine, fenugreek is my favourite herb.
keep using fenugreek and fso!
I'm using them too and i have seen resuts
I'm 30 years old,i have twins and no time for massaging.16 months breastfeeding made my breast looked like empty bags.
Now,with my nbe, i gained 3 inches!(in about 3 months period)

i drink fenugreek and just apply fso.
keep growing girl!!!

And....

THANK YOU EIMILY LORETTA!!!
thank you Emily!thank you Emilythank you Emilythank you Emilythank you Emily!!!!!!!!!!!

(31-08-2013, 08:06 PM)fenu-greek! Wrote:  Smile congratulations for your results!
This is my first post.Sorry for my english
I am from Greece and as you can imagine, fenugreek is my favourite herb.
keep using fenugreek and fso!
I'm using them too and i have seen resuts
I'm 30 years old,i have twins and no time for massaging.16 months breastfeeding made my breast looked like empty bags.
Now,with my nbe, i gained 3 inches!(in about 3 months period)

i drink fenugreek and just apply fso.
keep growing girl!!!

And....

THANK YOU EIMILY LORETTA!!!
thank you Emily!thank you Emilythank you Emilythank you Emilythank you Emily!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! thats awesome! This gives me even more motivation and confidence that it IS possible to grow using nbe Smile
Congrats on your 3 inches and keep growing!!

Today I measured 33 and about 1/8 of an inch. It was difficult to get an accurate measurement this morning for some reason. I kept measuring 33 1/4 inches but I think its just 33 1/8 in.

So, I've been keeping up with my pills and fenugreek, but I have been a little sloppy with my massages. I have been doing them for the full 20 min (except last night I didnt) but I do them at different times of the day due to a busy week! I hope to get back on track and start doing my massages at more regular hours!

Also, I have been using more red clover in my massages - about 2 and a half droppers full (only once a day). I noticed a lot more fullness/swelling right after my massages than when I used less (about one half of a dropper).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon