Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinytots program

(28-09-2013, 04:05 AM)tinytots Wrote:  
(27-09-2013, 11:18 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey,TinySmile
Sorry to hear your having issues with pm,I've heard this before that if your feeling the pain it means that it's working,right?,Maybe someone could clarify.I just know I've experienced that pain as well.But I figured what the hell,your in pain all the time anyways,what's one more thing.

You said your doing the extract,so the drops are concentrated right?.I think you said 40mg dose at a time,have you been on the capsules before? If so,what kind of side effects did you have compared to the extract?

Just a note about getting anything from overseas,it could be subject to a customs inspection.I just would be concerned about being legit and all,and perhaps what kind of quality it would be.

Your concern on genuine pm is justified,we'll be interested in finding out what you come up with.

Take care,Lotus Smile,

P.S. My skin feels like leather(sucks)coming up on a week for the break!

Hi lotus, actually the pm isn't going that bad. I thought I wasn't taking a good brand of pm. Which was why I was getting aches. But right now I like getting them. Makes me believe its working. I could do without the cramps though. But from reading the post seems a lot have these side effects. I've only tried the extract.

Is pm making your skin feel that way?
Actually,it's not being on it for the last 6 day is the cause!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon