Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My beginning program.

Heart 

Hello, there.

I'm new to this all, but I'd like to share the beginning program I've developed in hopes that some could help me potentially tweak the program a tad or give me advice.

I'm a 19 y/o cisgender female.
I have smallish breasts that are tremendously disproportionate to the rest of my body and I'm just looking to even out really.

Height: 5"3'
Weight: 105 pounds
Underbust/Bust: 26'/32' (30D or 32C)
Waist:24
Hips: 37

Goal:
Underbust/Bust: 26'/35' (30F or 32E)
Waist: 22-23
Hips: 38-39

Plan:
- 2000mg(4caps) of fenugeek daily

- 1000 mg(4 caps) Bovine ovary daily

- Spearmint and fennel tea 2-3 times daily

- Flax seed oil rubs(potentially with added to a fenugreek lotion if I can find a recipe)

- Consuming plenty of soy milk, tofu etc.

- High protein diet; Around 40-50 grams daily

Exercise:

- Lunges; 30 reps - 2 sets
- Squats; 30 reps - 2 sets
- Chest push ups 15 reps (increasing as I gain more upper body strength)

That's all I have so far.
Lots of love. xoxo

Are you sure you're not just a late bloomer? Using phytoestrogens especially such weak ones when you still have a potential for natural growth really isn't at all recommended. A good healthy diet with plenty of complete protein and complete and balanced vitamins and minerals would be much better advised and perhaps something non-hormone-altering. Like breast massages and exercises and such.

Honestly getting balanced vitamins and minerals in food is difficult these days. Between all the heavy processing most foods undergo and the depletion of the soil... Unless you want to become a nutritional scientist yourself I'd honestly suggest simply taking a vitamin and mineral supplement.

(01-09-2013, 03:56 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Are you sure you're not just a late bloomer? Using phytoestrogens especially such weak ones when you still have a potential for natural growth really isn't at all recommended. A good healthy diet with plenty of complete protein and complete and balanced vitamins and minerals would be much better advised and perhaps something non-hormone-altering. Like breast massages and exercises and such.

Honestly getting balanced vitamins and minerals in food is difficult these days. Between all the heavy processing most foods undergo and the depletion of the soil... Unless you want to become a nutritional scientist yourself I'd honestly suggest simply taking a vitamin and mineral supplement.

I was bulimic for the majority of my young adolescence so I was worried my body may have lost it's ability to grow because of that, but I suppose there is hope. I just get discouraged very easily because I hate my pear shape and my breasts have been around the same size since I was 14. Aha. I've heard about people having growth spurts at older ages though.

I looked over your plan and profile, and you seem significantly more knowledgeable than I could ever be, so I trust your judgement.

I'll set out a more healthy plan than the one I'm on currently. (:

Thank you for your help. x

I had already started NBE at your age. It was great because I caught myself in the middle of a growth spurt and grow A LOT more if I hadn't started NBE. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon