Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started my period too early from PC :0

Exclamation 

I started PC on the 26 n I'm suppose to strt my period on the 9th but I just started right now!! Is that a bad sign :0 I heard once u stop ull start ur period but I haven't stopped applying yet so y I this happening??

N now I'm confused cu I wanted to use PC 2 weeks b4 my period then start taking herbs first day of my period... But now idk wat to do! Idk if I should keep applying the PC or just stopping it n start on the herbs ah Sad

Wait. Did you use PC before ever using anything else? That would be where you went wrong...

Stop, and stop everything hormone altering at all for at least a month. Try again after your body normalizes. But wait until the day after your period and use ONLY herbs and don't even think about PC until and unless you seem to exhibit signs or symptoms of too much estrogen.

Ya im pretty sure I stopped my herbs for atleast a month. so ive been using the PC for a week, should I stop :0

(02-09-2013, 08:39 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Ya im pretty sure I stopped my herbs for atleast a month. so ive been using the PC for a week, should I stop :0

Save the money and get the panels done, you wont have to be guessing.Wink

Goodluck

(02-09-2013, 08:39 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Ya im pretty sure I stopped my herbs for atleast a month. so ive been using the PC for a week, should I stop :0

Uh, yeah. PC is EXTREMELY powerful. It should ONLY be used if you exhibit symptoms of estrogen dominance WITH progesterone deficiency.

You are now exhibiting symptoms of progesterone toxicity. So I'd say yes. STOP.

And as I said in my previous response, wait until your cycle restabilizes which might take a few months before doing anything else. And THEN, use herbs FIRST.

And I agree with tibetan, if you can manage it, get your hormone panels done.

Even for that though, you already know they're messed up right now, so wait until your cycle is stable again, THEN get tested.

And you should never have used PC that way. I'm not sure where you got the idea that'd be a good idea.

darn it I have to wait more months!! well I got the idea from an ebook :/
thanku so much

(02-09-2013, 10:12 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Uh, yeah. PC is EXTREMELY powerful. It should ONLY be used if you exhibit symptoms of estrogen dominance WITH progesterone deficiency.

You are now exhibiting symptoms of progesterone toxicity. So I'd say yes. STOP.

And as I said in my previous response, wait until your cycle restabilizes which might take a few months before doing anything else. And THEN, use herbs FIRST.

And I agree with tibetan, if you can manage it, get your hormone panels done.

Even for that though, you already know they're messed up right now, so wait until your cycle is stable again, THEN get tested.

And you should never have used PC that way. I'm not sure where you got the idea that'd be a good idea.

O ya I wanted to ask, do I have to get BOTH saliva and blood test?

(02-09-2013, 09:13 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Save the money and get the panels done, you wont have to be guessing.Wink

Goodluck

You don't have to get both, but you should check at least twice. One panel for your follicular phase and one for luteal. I have heard (haven't looked into it) that saliva is more accurate but...if you can afford it, do a little research and see what method would work best for you. Don't feel bad, a lot of people get the impression PC is for everyone, now you know it isn't for you. Good luck hun and happy growing Big Grin

Dang this kind of makes me feel hopeless! It's so much money doing all this n expirementing n stuff :/ specially cuz I always end up giving myself acne that's y I thought progesterone would work... I think for now ima just regulate my hormones, take milk thistle, exercise regularly, n massage... Even if it rly gets me no where atleast ill have my health n my beautiful skin bak lol Tongue

(03-09-2013, 06:00 AM)Zormad Wrote:  You don't have to get both, but you should check at least twice. One panel for your follicular phase and one for luteal. I have heard (haven't looked into it) that saliva is more accurate but...if you can afford it, do a little research and see what method would work best for you. Don't feel bad, a lot of people get the impression PC is for everyone, now you know it isn't for you. Good luck hun and happy growing Big Grin

Athena baby girl, that's why I suggested saw palmetto alone. You will use your own estrogen rather than from adding other e herbs like rc or pm and creating more acne from it all . Sp is strong e herb by itself. Plus its anti androgens/acne. So either you have a sudden flooding of e and/or its just a phase and will clear after a couple more months of pc. You prob woke up the e receptors and had a sudden reaction. Are you still taking any added e herbs like RC?
Maybe so is too much too soon then. Liver may be clogged up.
Okay so now its official, get a a saliva or blood spot done and cleanse in the meantime. Itl work out. I had this same reaction in the beginning of my bo program.

I took 2 antiandrogens and no e herbs, so with you its def some comb with PC and whatever else you maybe taking, well highly suspect anyway.

NBE is so confusing at times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon