Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Modified Breast Pump with Lock in and Battery

Hello Y'all,

So based on what Karen has said on her Picture page, I think we all could use something similar to substitute the Expensive Brava system.

- 2 Domes with a pressurized lock in push (Amazon, Chinese therapy cup -12 bucks)
- a tight sport bra (10 bucks - I bought from Bebe Sport Outlet)
- a hand tube pump (can get a Hardware store - Home Depot, Harbor Freight - 5 bucks)
- a battery auto air pump (pet store - 8 bucks)

I have used this pump for a while prior bought the Brava last month (what a waste) but having a live-in BF is not easy for me to do it (I haven't told him) and after spent a lot of time together (gardening, cooking, joggin) it is way too hard to dedicate a lot of my time to do it ( lazy me I guess Big Grin ).

The silicon ring / rim is perfect, not too wide or big. The domes are included the cm/inch measurement engraved in. The hand tube pump I pumped until I felt the breasts inflated at the degree that I couldn't take it anymore and stop (dont forget to lube or massage the breast so the rim can stay). Once I feel uncomfortable (hurt on the breast for over pumping/pressurizing), I can push that little green push-in buttons to release some of the pressure.

I tested 3 months ago by wearing it outside at nite time by covering it up with a really tight sport bra so the domes could stay in, not loose the tackiness. It stayed locked in at the pressure I wanted for 3 hours and loose the air after I moved my arms around too much (I think you guys can modify and find a small shorter breast tube pump - perhaps from milk pump device to carry with you around at work to pump back up again after it loose the air + suction).

I also used the battery air pump at night time so it can self pump the domes for me while I sleep Tongue It is really small, I forgot to attach earlier, roughly 1.75 x 3.5" and can be clip around your belt.

I attach pictures here for you guys to see. You can duplicate the Brava system for a lot cheaper price, a lot cheaper.

When I wore to sleep, the domes were hard so that is my only complaint. I think the Spandex fabric material could help to mold our breast cup to make this NBE a lot easier...! Is there a textile engineer here to help us out?

-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Woo! thats awesome and so ingenious! I have that same pump from Harbor Freight.... I should tell you about hooking my system up to my car vacume system some time! lol

Could you link to the specific Chinese therapy cups you ordered? I looked up some on amazon but there are quite a few different ones lol.

I'm also wondering if I should just order a NB or try to ghetto up something like this on my own. Be forewarned I have no experience in suction at all.

Thanks.

(04-09-2013, 12:54 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Could you link to the specific Chinese therapy cups you ordered? I looked up some on amazon but there are quite a few different ones lol.

I'm also wondering if I should just order a NB or try to ghetto up something like this on my own. Be forewarned I have no experience in suction at all.

Thanks.

Here is the link, you have to look up more frequent as he does not sell often on Amazon due to not much of demands? I bought from his store but the order was filled by Amazon. It does come with different size ie SM, MD, LG and XL. Many months ago, costed me 12 bucks but price does fluctated on this item.

When you first pump, your breasts will get purple for a bit (that's a sign you put too much pressure in) but after 2 hrs later, it goes back to normal skin color... I attach the close up pix for you guys to see when I just started pumping.

The rim is a lot more comfortable compared to Brava System's big wide rim. I massage my girls with FSO first prior placing the dome on. If I sleep with these without toss and turn, it'd stay at least 8 hrs before it loose the air.

http://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Breast-Enlargement-Massage-Cupping/dp/B00B705ROQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1378255618&sr=1-1&keywords=breast+cup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-09-2013, 04:10 AM)karren Wrote:  Woo! thats awesome and so ingenious! I have that same pump from Harbor Freight.... I should tell you about hooking my system up to my car vacume system some time! lol

Mayb cuz we, engineers are problem solvers. I am thinking of building a breast device with a bit more advance than Brava, being thinking, being thinking, mayb I would need volunteers lol...

Anyway, when I read from your picture page post and I thought wow, that's crazy for the extra length you would go to grow the boobies. If it were me, I would give up already - indeed I did Smile You go girl. Bow down to your persistence... I built this back a while back but I am lazy to use every day... I admire you girls that are in for such a long haul. I've too much noises to distract my NBE journey Huh

-V

(03-09-2013, 01:57 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  When I wore to sleep, the domes were hard so that is my only complaint.
-V
A few years ago, the best friend I ever had was taken away from me by her INCREDIBLY jealous, immature, insecure future hubby and I was SOOOO sad, I got a blank DVD case and printed some pictures of her on a sheet of card stock and put it in the case as if it was the cover of a DVD and took it with me EVERYWHERE! Even to bed, and I'd hold it against my heart all night, every night because I love her SOOOOOOOO much! So, I'm used to having hard plastic against my chest and have no problem sleeping with those cups on, but, so often, I roll over or something and the suction depletes during the night and I never get up to re-pump them!
THANKFULLY, my friend finally wised up and DIVORCED his sorry ass two years ago and, now we're best friends again!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
(If you've ever seen the Julia Roberts movie, "Sleeping (or is it "Living"?) With The Enemy", that is NOTHING compared to the horror show this loser put her through!!!!)

Anyway, otherwise, that sounds like a great system!

I got a tip for y'all. I've found that if I bend in half while standing, so my nipples are pointing at the floor "Look, mom!! Toes!!" and THEN put the cups on before you start pumping, you'll be able get more in there to start with. Especially if you kinda move the cups around on your chest until you scoop as much of each tit into them. Mine are a cheaper kind that have a Y connection hose that leads to a single bulb pump. I HAVE to hold the cups on by hand at first, no matter HOW I do it, so, I make sure the bulb is between my knees and I let THEM make the first few pumps until the suction kicks in, then I can let the cups go and finish pumping with my hand. I THINK it also gets more into the cups if you stay bent over like that until you can't pump anymore.

You can also try this (I JUST thought up both of these next two!). Get a bra that has a hole in at least one cup or maybe it's one that has other cup defects, maybe you've stretched out the cups (yeah, you wish!!) or you accidentally set it on fire one day trying to light a cigarette (again, you wish!!) or one of the kids decided to use it as a double-barrel slingshot, or you can use one you don't really care about, maybe you can find in a thrift store for a buck! Then cut a hole into the "point" of each cup just big enough to fit the hoses through. Put on the bra, put the domes in, attach the hoses and you won't HAVE to hold them on!
Or, get an old beat up pair of tights or pantyhose, I'd think a pair of control top would work best, cut the legs off including the crotch. With fingernail polish, paint two rather large round spots (about the size of a half dollar or bigger) about halfway down from the waist band. This is going to keep them from getting runs during the next step, so, maybe a few coats would work best. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE FRONT PORTION AWAY FROM THE BACK PORTION BEFORE YOU PAINT!! You don't want the polish to go through both layers and have it be completely useless!! Maybe even do the same all the way around the bottom so IT doesn't run or roll up on you. Once they dry, cut a smaller hole into the center of each dot, just big enough for the hoses to fit through, jump into that like you normally would, but hike them up over your tits so the holes are over the nipples, put the domes in, hook up the hoses and away you go! Instant jog bra without the pressure they normally impose upon you. AND, as it's so thin, it shouldn't make you very much hotter at all!!

Hi!
What's the name of the pump you bought from the pet store?

I know this is a old post, though I am interested in the modified breast pump. I have 3 questions. I looked up online to buy a hand tube pump. The only thing I could find was a hand bike pump. Im looking to buy the materials online. I looked on ebay though got funny results for the hand pump. None of the pumps looked like anything in the picture someone posted of all the stuff. Also, have any of you had any luck using this homemade pump? Regarding the cups, how can you tell what size to buy? I am barely a b cup. Thanks

(03-09-2013, 01:57 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Hello Y'all,

So based on what Karen has said on her Picture page, I think we all could use something similar to substitute the Expensive Brava system.

- 2 Domes with a pressurized lock in push (Amazon, Chinese therapy cup -12 bucks)
- a tight sport bra (10 bucks - I bought from Bebe Sport Outlet)
- a hand tube pump (can get a Hardware store - Home Depot, Harbor Freight - 5 bucks)
- a battery auto air pump (pet store - 8 bucks)

I have used this pump for a while prior bought the Brava last month (what a waste) but having a live-in BF is not easy for me to do it (I haven't told him) and after spent a lot of time together (gardening, cooking, joggin) it is way too hard to dedicate a lot of my time to do it ( lazy me I guess Big Grin ).

The silicon ring / rim is perfect, not too wide or big. The domes are included the cm/inch measurement engraved in. The hand tube pump I pumped until I felt the breasts inflated at the degree that I couldn't take it anymore and stop (dont forget to lube or massage the breast so the rim can stay). Once I feel uncomfortable (hurt on the breast for over pumping/pressurizing), I can push that little green push-in buttons to release some of the pressure.

I tested 3 months ago by wearing it outside at nite time by covering it up with a really tight sport bra so the domes could stay in, not loose the tackiness. It stayed locked in at the pressure I wanted for 3 hours and loose the air after I moved my arms around too much (I think you guys can modify and find a small shorter breast tube pump - perhaps from milk pump device to carry with you around at work to pump back up again after it loose the air + suction).

I also used the battery air pump at night time so it can self pump the domes for me while I sleep Tongue It is really small, I forgot to attach earlier, roughly 1.75 x 3.5" and can be clip around your belt.

I attach pictures here for you guys to see. You can duplicate the Brava system for a lot cheaper price, a lot cheaper.

When I wore to sleep, the domes were hard so that is my only complaint. I think the Spandex fabric material could help to mold our breast cup to make this NBE a lot easier...! Is there a textile engineer here to help us out?

-V

Where can you find Kangzhu Extra Large cups? The diameter of the large ones is supposed to be 4.8'' and that is too small for me, but I never saw the extra large ones

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon