Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Modified Breast Pump with Lock in and Battery

(10-01-2014, 10:24 AM)rateset Wrote:  Where can you find Kangzhu Extra Large cups? The diameter of the large ones is supposed to be 4.8'' and that is too small for me, but I never saw the extra large ones

I have the size L Chinese therapy cups from Amazon and they are getting to small for my B/C cups. I haven't been able to locate the size XL so I'm interested in this answer too...

(10-01-2014, 04:25 AM)demure88 Wrote:  I know this is a old post, though I am interested in the modified breast pump. I have 3 questions. I looked up online to buy a hand tube pump. The only thing I could find was a hand bike pump. Im looking to buy the materials online. I looked on ebay though got funny results for the hand pump. None of the pumps looked like anything in the picture someone posted of all the stuff. Also, have any of you had any luck using this homemade pump? Regarding the cups, how can you tell what size to buy? I am barely a b cup. Thanks

Look at hand vacuum pump.... harbor freight sells a couple used for brake bleeding that work.... also I have the food saver hand vacuum pump that I modified that is rechargeable and works pretty good.....

I looked on the harbor freight website and couldnt find the pump you mentioned. I looked up the food saver handheld vacuum pump, though only found a machine to seal food for 60 dollars, lol. Could you post the links to these pumps? I would really appreciate it. prefer the least expensive option. Also, I asked about the therapy cups. How can you tell what size you need?

(10-01-2014, 06:02 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(10-01-2014, 04:25 AM)demure88 Wrote:  I know this is a old post, though I am interested in the modified breast pump. I have 3 questions. I looked up online to buy a hand tube pump. The only thing I could find was a hand bike pump. Im looking to buy the materials online. I looked on ebay though got funny results for the hand pump. None of the pumps looked like anything in the picture someone posted of all the stuff. Also, have any of you had any luck using this homemade pump? Regarding the cups, how can you tell what size to buy? I am barely a b cup. Thanks

Look at hand vacuum pump.... harbor freight sells a couple used for brake bleeding that work.... also I have the food saver hand vacuum pump that I modified that is rechargeable and works pretty good.....

www.harborfreight.com/brake-bleeder-and-vacuum-pump-kit-69328.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dharbor%2Bfreight%2Bbrake%2Bbleeder%2Bkit%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew

www.thecentsableshoppin.com/target-food-saver-handheld-9-99/

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_?ie=UTF8&k=chinese+therapy+cup+breasts&i=aps&x=9&y=9

Alright, thanks a lot! If I buy everything for the pump, how often do i need to use the pump? And how long is it going to take see a difference? Also, how can I tell what size therapy cups I need? Im a full A, barely a B. I like to be a C. Sorry for all the questions. I think I'll definitely try a pump instead of taking pills.

(11-01-2014, 06:46 AM)Karren Wrote:  www.harborfreight.com/brake-bleeder-and-vacuum-pump-kit-69328.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dharbor%2Bfreight%2Bbrake%2Bbleeder%2Bkit%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew

www.thecentsableshoppin.com/target-food-saver-handheld-9-99/

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_?ie=UTF8&k=chinese+therapy+cup+breasts&i=aps&x=9&y=9

I've been pumping for an hour to tow hours a day... almost every day for the last 2 years and I've grown almost 2 cup sizes.... you see temporary swelling the first time you pump.... but permanent growth is slow.... Brava says their system adds a cup size in like 9 months...

It sounds promising. I looked up the prices for all the items and everything totals to less then 60 dollars. That definitely beats buying a 200 product. Did you use the exact 3 products that you posted here? I saw on amazon they have a 12 pc chinese therapy cupping set or kangzhu breasts cups. The kanghzu cups come in small and medium.  Since Im a full a cup, would the small cups be the ones to buy? I know once I buy everything, I'm going to need a explanation how to set everything up!!

(16-01-2014, 03:34 PM)Karren Wrote:  I've been pumping for an hour to tow hours a day... almost every day for the last 2 years and I've grown almost 2 cup sizes.... you see temporary swelling the first time you pump.... but permanent growth is slow.... Brava says their system adds a cup size in like 9 months...

????

(17-01-2014, 02:48 AM)demure88 Wrote:  It sounds promising. I looked up the prices for all the items and everything totals to less then 60 dollars. That definitely beats buying a 200 product. Did you use the exact 3 products that you posted here? I saw on amazon they have a 12 pc chinese therapy cupping set or kangzhu breasts cups. The kanghzu cups come in small and medium.  Since Im a full a cup, would the small cups be the ones to buy? I know once I buy everything, I'm going to need a explanation how to set everything up!!

(16-01-2014, 03:34 PM)Karren Wrote:  I've been pumping for an hour to tow hours a day... almost every day for the last 2 years and I've grown almost 2 cup sizes.... you see temporary swelling the first time you pump.... but permanent growth is slow.... Brava says their system adds a cup size in like 9 months...

Measure your breasts accross and then see if the cups you want to buy will fit....

here's some photos of my development and a few of the devices I have created to assist it...... Password is "karren" You can get an idea how they are put together.... I just bought before couple small vacuum check valves that I'm going to try....

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/karrenhutton/library/BP?sort=6&page=1

While searching on amazon, I came across the Noogleberry for less then $90. Is that a bargain or a common price?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon