Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think of my boobz? (pic included)

I had anorexia throughout my teenage years (13-16), although I was an earlier developer. I think I remember my breasts being about this size before my ED, but I'm coming to think that they may be tubular due to malnutrition during puberty. What do you think?
Is there a way to get rid of the sagging/lack of underboob naturally?

(sorry, attached the images properly this time as they were not showing up before. Thank you in advance, ladies!)

(03-09-2013, 06:10 PM)blackkeys Wrote:  (sorry, attached the images properly this time as they were not showing up before. Thank you in advance, ladies!)

They don't look TOO bad, although they look like they SHOULD be fuller. I've seen guys go nuts over a pair like that.

Oh really?! Well that's a pleasant surprise! My boyfriend says he loves them the way they are, but I can't help but dream of nicer shaped boobies for myself...

I think they look good..... I'd trade up in a heart beat!

Hun, it's like what someone once said about guys versus women during sex as far as how good she is. As far as guys are concerned, you (girls) DON'T have to be GOOD, you just have to be THERE! Lol. A lot of guys prefer bigger ones, but there's a LOT of guys that'll be perfectly happy with a girl with small ones. Although yours aren't exactly small, they just need to be filled up again.
Not to try to turn you into a nympho, but, I've read that sperm will help them grow, so, the more sex you have with him, the bigger they should get. Even oral. I don't know if it works via direct osmosis, though. Couldn't hurt to try. TONS of good luck with whatever you choose to use!! I CERTAINLY wouldn't blame you for trying to get them fuller.
Take care!!

blackkeys they look very nice, and I understand your concerns, so I think you might start with the nutrition aspect of your NBE. Balance your nutritional needs with any program you decide fits your goals and don't let your boy friend decide what you need. He may love them even more when you're happier with them. Smile

If he doesn't, his loss.

Thank you for all your replies!
Yes, I think my main concern is that they look a bit deflated and sad. (!)
I already eat a very balanced diet with a lot of healthy fats, but I lost weight over summer and I think that made them worse. But I never remember them ever being perky or very round, so I'm worried if I just put on weight they'll sag more.

By the way, I'm twenty this month, and already on a high estrogen bcp, so I don't want to take any estrogenic herbs in case my body gets way off balance. I've started off with some massages, and have ordered some progesterone cream to rub into them. Anything else I can do?

Also bought some msm, will that help?

(04-09-2013, 12:12 PM)blackkeys Wrote:  Also bought some msm, will that help?

Yes msm can be used in high amounts 3-9g with vitamin c for breast growth and progesterone cream seems a good idea it can help fill out tubular breasts if yours are slightly tubular they still look nice a bit fuller shouldnt be too hard.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon