Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I buy the Brava system or not?

I have the smallest breats...I basically don't even have any. Even a 32 AA bra is too big. I tryed the Noogleberry System and the Bosom Beauty and they both gave me swelling but it wasn't a lot at all and only lasted 1 hour or less. I heard that the Bosom Beauty gives a lot of swelling that lasts a long time which is the only reason why I bought it but I haven't gotten that at all.

I'm looking for something that will give me at least 1 full cup size of swelling that will last 4 hours or more (all day if possible) and I heard that the Brava does give a lot of swelling. Is this only with certain people or everyone? Also I know that you have to wear it for 12 hours or more and it is made to sleep in and I do fall asleep easily so it shouldn't be too hard for me but does it hurt while you sleep? Also If I turned over onto my side during the night would the domes fall off?

Thank you for the help everyone Smile

hi lilbaby!! im getting much more swelling with brava then i did with noogleberry, and yes it lasts, often all day actually, much more than 4 hours. When i used noogleberry id sometimes swell to a small D cup (im usually a small B cup) but that was more the exception then the rule and only happened when i did noogle marathons of 4 plus hours- which is tough, you cant do much but sit around when your wearing noogleberry as you lose suction much more easily and the system just drops off!! very hard to hold it in place with a bra, cause if it does fall off you have to take every thing off to get it fitted on you again. and there not a hope in hell of wearing it outside, i couldnt really wear clothing over it, just a robe and the domes stuck out in a exteremely strange way!!! Impossible to hide. I dont really go out with brava on- but at night, I have walked my dog on quiet streets wearing something baggy over it and a big scarf- passer bys didnt double take at all. The domes a very countoured in the shape of breasts, so they just make you look like a G cup or something.

In regards to brava swelling- Im a D cup every morning without fail and this slowly shrinks to a C through out the day, by night time Im usually a large B or small C. i find brava easier to use and a hell of a lot more comfortable. I generally wear it 4 hours before sleep, and can do anything at all while wearing it- i dont find it uncomfortable really, and it stays on even when your moving around relatively vigorously. I dont find it hurts at all, but sometimes my skin does get irritated, its improved a lot since i started using aloe to prep my skin. I have no truble at all sleeping in it, but i know some poeple do- i always sleep on my back and dont turn in the night, so i guess that helps. if you turn on your side during sleep you will lose suction but the alarm will go off to let you know. Ive had the alarm sound on me in the middle of the night all of one times!!! And that was in my first week of wear- ive been wearing it probably over 60 nights now.

if your diligent with it you'll more likely than not get permanent results, although it will probably only be a small in increase. But i do find the swelling is a good motivator for wear- i never want to miss a day of swelling cause i enjoy the swelling so much and this makes me want to keep using it- we are easily motivated by shorter term effects i think.

(04-09-2013, 05:46 AM)universallove Wrote:  hi lilbaby!! im getting much more swelling with brava then i did with noogleberry, and yes it lasts, often all day actually, much more than 4 hours. When i used noogleberry id sometimes swell to a small D cup (im usually a small B cup) but that was more the exception then the rule and only happened when i did noogle marathons of 4 plus hours- which is tough, you cant do much but sit around when your wearing noogleberry as you lose suction much more easily and the system just drops off!! very hard to hold it in place with a bra, cause if it does fall off you have to take every thing off to get it fitted on you again. and there not a hope in hell of wearing it outside, i couldnt really wear clothing over it, just a robe and the domes stuck out in a exteremely strange way!!! Impossible to hide. I dont really go out with brava on- but at night, I have walked my dog on quiet streets wearing something baggy over it and a big scarf- passer bys didnt double take at all. The domes a very countoured in the shape of breasts, so they just make you look like a G cup or something.

In regards to brava swelling- Im a D cup every morning without fail and this slowly shrinks to a C through out the day, by night time Im usually a large B or small C. i find brava easier to use and a hell of a lot more comfortable. I generally wear it 4 hours before sleep, and can do anything at all while wearing it- i dont find it uncomfortable really, and it stays on even when your moving around relatively vigorously. I dont find it hurts at all, but sometimes my skin does get irritated, its improved a lot since i started using aloe to prep my skin. I have no truble at all sleeping in it, but i know some poeple do- i always sleep on my back and dont turn in the night, so i guess that helps. if you turn on your side during sleep you will lose suction but the alarm will go off to let you know. Ive had the alarm sound on me in the middle of the night all of one times!!! And that was in my first week of wear- ive been wearing it probably over 60 nights now.

if your diligent with it you'll more likely than not get permanent results, although it will probably only be a small in increase. But i do find the swelling is a good motivator for wear- i never want to miss a day of swelling cause i enjoy the swelling so much and this makes me want to keep using it- we are easily motivated by shorter term effects i think.

As long as it can give me 1 or 2 cups sizes of swelling that will last more than 4 hours I would be very happy with that. The only thing i'm worried about is sleeping with it. I do sleep on my back sometimes but I like more sleeping on my side....Wearing it for 12 hours a day might be hard for me If I can't fall asleep with it on then I won't want to wear it to bed...That might be the problem and I don't want to spend 1000$ on it if I won't get the results or even be able to use it properly....Do you know if there is a money back guarantee on it? Or a place where I could get it much cheaper?

Thank you so much for your help, it means a lot Smile

Good luck with everything, take care!

people do sell there used bravas sometimes, i recently sold mine cause i outgrew the domes!! i sold it for $330 and its condition was goood. too bad its sold already you could have bought it!! There is one re seller always selling on ebay but she is dodgy and i wouldnt recommend her. there is gizmo store on the net who sells reconditioned sets for about $800, less if your smaller busted as you will need small or medium domes and not the large domes. Just be careful to buy a good set that is in good condition. ive got a good eye for domes now and can tell from pictures their condition. if you need my opinion on a set or the condition of the domes let me know ill help. im happy to help, wish their was someone honest who could have helped me out in the past, i got ripped off a couple of times and wish id had some good advice at the time Sad we gotta be there for each other!!!

(04-09-2013, 05:56 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  As long as it can give me 1 or 2 cups sizes of swelling that will last more than 4 hours I would be very happy with that.

I think your expectations are a bit unrealistic, if you have really very little tissue it is unlikely that you will swell up to 2cup sizes doesn't matter which pump you choose, because there is simply no tissue to stretch. You should be patient, with small breasts it is the hardest and the longest way. In the first months you get only little swelling, than with time A BIT more, not cup sizes more and when you gain a little bit you have more to stretch, therefore more swelling. Also with time it lasts longer.

So you really don't care about long term breast growth? I'm amazed that your willing to wear something like that for half your life just to get 4 hours of temporary breast swelling.... to me if I invested that kind of time I would want something that would be permanent....

So what do you do for 4 hours that you only need larger breasts for?

(04-09-2013, 07:37 AM)universallove Wrote:  people do sell there used bravas sometimes, i recently sold mine cause i outgrew the domes!! i sold it for $330 and its condition was goood. too bad its sold already you could have bought it!! There is one re seller always selling on ebay but she is dodgy and i wouldnt recommend her. there is gizmo store on the net who sells reconditioned sets for about $800, less if your smaller busted as you will need small or medium domes and not the large domes. Just be careful to buy a good set that is in good condition. ive got a good eye for domes now and can tell from pictures their condition. if you need my opinion on a set or the condition of the domes let me know ill help. im happy to help, wish their was someone honest who could have helped me out in the past, i got ripped off a couple of times and wish id had some good advice at the time Sad we gotta be there for each other!!!

Aw that really sucks i'm sorry to hear about that Sad how did you get ripped off? was the price to high or the system wasn't working? and ya I totally understand..but you're such a sweet person and so kind and helpful..thank you so much for being there, i really appreciate it Smile I'll let you know how it goes and before I buy anything i'll do a lot of research on it ..I have another question about the brava, do you find it hard to fall asleep while wearing it? I've tryed using my bosom beauty and falling asleep with it but I wasn't able because it does get a little uncomfortable after a while it kind of pinches the skin and also i does make a noise while pumping. Does the brava feel umcomfortable or pinches the skin like Under the underarm area?

Thank you for the help xoxo

(04-09-2013, 01:23 PM)karren Wrote:  So you really don't care about long term breast growth? I'm amazed that your willing to wear something like that for half your life just to get 4 hours of temporary breast swelling.... to me if I invested that kind of time I would want something that would be permanent....

I understand where your coming from but the thing is that I want a pump that I can use while sleeping and Brava seems to be the only one. I tryed sleeping with the Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty and I just wasn't able to sleep well, it was hurting and when I would turn to my side most of the time the cups would just fall off. See I would rather fall asleep with something that's comfortable then to waste 4 hours of my day sitting down with a breast pump on. I don't live alone either, there are 3 other people that I live with so it's not like I can just go walking around with a breast pump on, I do have to be secret about it. It's not as easy as you think

Have you looked into enhance? I heard really good things about the pump/box. I am getting this next or one of those asian cavitation devices. Just something to look into.

(04-09-2013, 04:30 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(04-09-2013, 01:23 PM)karren Wrote:  So you really don't care about long term breast growth? I'm amazed that your willing to wear something like that for half your life just to get 4 hours of temporary breast swelling.... to me if I invested that kind of time I would want something that would be permanent....

I understand where your coming from but the thing is that I want a pump that I can use while sleeping and Brava seems to be the only one. I tryed sleeping with the Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty and I just wasn't able to sleep well, it was hurting and when I would turn to my side most of the time the cups would just fall off. See I would rather fall asleep with something that's comfortable then to waste 4 hours of my day sitting down with a breast pump on. I don't live alone either, there are 3 other people that I live with so it's not like I can just go walking around with a breast pump on, I do have to be secret about it. It's not as easy as you think

(04-09-2013, 07:37 AM)universallove Wrote:  people do sell there used bravas sometimes, i recently sold mine cause i outgrew the domes!! i sold it for $330 and its condition was goood. too bad its sold already you could have bought it!! There is one re seller always selling on ebay but she is dodgy and i wouldnt recommend her. there is gizmo store on the net who sells reconditioned sets for about $800, less if your smaller busted as you will need small or medium domes and not the large domes.

OriginalBrava on Ebay, sells Brand New system for 722 dollars (her reserved price) and you will also have a chance to buy another pair of domes for 300 dollars after you outgrown your current size.

BTW, I still think Brava is still a waste. I disect the air suction system and nothing impressed me at all. If you read other AAA breast size NBE users had used Brava and it did not help much.

Other user had shared you a youtube link on your other post to show Brava successful stories was part of **fat grafting** work and it would last couple years. I have known some girls have done this - remove fat from their bellies and thighs to their breasts.

There is no overnight Miracle when it comes to Breast / Chest enlarging improvement. My family member was a proof of that saying, it took him 2 years to go from flat skinny man to a handsome turn head chest and yet, past 20 years he still has to work out daily to maintain it. To me, it is a long delication + dedication process, therefore, be patience with your progress.

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon