Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I buy the Brava system or not?

Now that I know that the Brava suction is pretty weak I'm not sure If it would work for me. I was ready to buy it the other day but now i'm not sure what to do.... Its not really about how weak the pressure is but more about getting the cups and getting them to stay on...I did have trouble at first with the Bosom Beauty I always had to put the pressure very high in order to get the cups on....

Does Brava come with a money back guarantee?

as far as getting results... nothing has a money back guarantee ....

If u buy new they probably have a return policy if u can't get a seal due to ur breast sizes ( but I can't imagine ud have a problem getting a seal even being flat chested, Brava domes are sticky and adhere to skin) maybe call the Brava company and ask

If u have a Brava rep in ur area ( some aesthetic surgeons sell it) they usually have sets u can try on just to test without having to buy

ok thank you, im going to call Brava now

i'll let you know how it goes

(10-09-2013, 03:41 AM)universallove Wrote:  I find the domes easy to apply and I think that goes for most users and they seal very well given that the domes are in good condition. Be careful wen buying second hand. People use airlock with domes to create stronger suction but this apparantly ages domes much faster and can cause them damage. Yes smart box pressure is comparativly light but worn over a long period it gives better swelling than strong pumping over shorter time ( for me anyway) and it maintains longer which is the aim for lasting growth. If u dont have two hours a day to pump besides sleep than Brava might not be for u, cause on average ull need a spare 4 hrs a day wearing it besides sleep- they recommend 12 hr daily sessions- u will find wearing it much easier than bb though as u can move around freely while wearing it.. If they lose suction they are held well in place u gently press on them and the sport box applies the pressure again and they are pumped up again in about a minute. I know alot of people prefer stronger suction over shorter time but for me it stretched my nipples super fast and gave me many new stretch marks which Brava hasn't done to me. And the swelling and swelling maintenance has been so much better on Brava

Why do I keep losing suction? Are the domes too big?

So I have been using the Brava system and I keep losing suction. I sleep on my back the entire night so it is not from tossing and turing or anything like that. When I Wake up in the morning the domes are always just sitting on my chest like they are ready to fall off and the breasts are not even pulling Inside of the cups... I use a hand pump to get good suction and I pull the breats into the cup and almost fill them right up but then it just seems that the air is getting out somehow...My sportbox is working so it's nothing to do with that...I feel like possibly the domes are too big. Not only do I keep losing suction but I think that the domes might be too wide. When I get a strong suction from using a hand pump the clear Jelly rubber part keeps folding Inside of the cup and pushing against the breast. I keep trying to pull it out but it keeps going back Inside because there's no more room on my chest for it to sit on..I tried putting the domes closer together and farther apart but thing is working. Maybe that is why I keep losing suction?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon