Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bountiful Breast Vs. Other Pills?

What is the benefit of trying Bountiful Breast over Wonderup or other breast enhancement pills? Is there a certain pill I should try for my body or breast type? I know this type uses Bovine Ovary and the other one uses herbs. Does anyone have a preferred method?

I think I'm going to try ultra breast another bo to me bountiful breast I can't understand why its so expensive they both seem to work well.
With herbs people prefer not to buy a mixed herbal breast pill because doses are too low its better to buy herbs separate.
So it can be more simple than herbs because you can take less supplement or pueraria is also quite easy less pills I got my results so far from that.

Can you do herbs with BO and PM? I think I have slight tuberous breasts, and from what I have read, BO helps more with that, plus adding Progesterone cream?

(08-09-2013, 02:40 PM)princessbunnybee Wrote:  Can you do herbs with BO and PM? I think I have slight tuberous breasts, and from what I have read, BO helps more with that, plus adding Progesterone cream?

Only if your body needs it.
Be careful. You may stall or flood your receptors early on . And if you MUST add extras, BE SURE you need it. Too many shrink on adding progesterone and many become estrogen dominant and get fat from adding extra estrogens. Don't be foolish because of desperation. Get a hormone panel done to be sure. I stalled by adding estrogen andv progestin herbs. Go around your doc if you must. Zrt labs, Google...

Progesterone cream will be less dangerous for you if you add it vs. Estrogen. But best to find out

Yh if you can't get a hormone test take nbe slow and keep it simple taking breaks I never took a test like most women here for me its expensive so far I have grown well probably some luck and a simple program start with low doses I only ever needed half of the dose of my pm.
If your slightly tuberous bo is more popular maybe look at Anastasia program she got great results with ultra breast and noogleberry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon