Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BRAVA SYSTEM: Where can I see pictures of results?

Hi!
I'm new here and I just bought BRAVA. I've seen pictures before / after on the site but I'd like to see some photos of who is using it here and get to know your routine.

thanks Smile

Brava Tania has some on here

Thanks Wink

actually its brava_tania... she got good results, i think she did 16 or 20 weeks... long session times... dont know how she holding the gains though she hasnt posted for a while... ill let you know how i go when im done!!

Thank you very much!
When did you start? What week are you?

I used the BRAVA system many years ago (about 8), before putting breast implants. I was having good results but I had to stop because my skin could no longer stand the cups. I was young and I was in a hurry to have a bigger size, so I put breast implants (big mistake!). I regretted much that I put breast implants (to the touch they felt a lot), then, after eight years I decided to remove them. Now I want to try again with the BRAVA system, this time taking care of my skin better.

I really hope to have some results, because my breasts now is very small and very ugly. Sad

I'm sorry for my english, it is not my language. Rolleyes

I started June 29 this year. So it's been about 2.5 months now.. But I had to break my program for 5 whole days, 4 weeks in, as I outgrew my domes and was waiting for my new ones... Then 4 weeks after that I had to take another three days off cause of a trip ( sharing accommodation- zero privacy!!) so thats set me back unfortunately.. I had really bad skin issues but since I switched from prep wipes to prepping with pure aloe Vera skin issues have almost entirely disappeared, its a god sent!! Many other Brava users found exactly the same thing. Maybe using aloe this time round ull do fine

Btw brava_tania on here had implants removed too and did 16 wks of Brava recently, her results were really good, search for her thread it's got pics and info

I've seen photos of Tania! Her results are very encouraging for me! She has the same age as me and she also has breast implants removed Rolleyes
But I start from smaller breast of his (I'm a AAAAAAA) and I'm very thin, so I think it take me longer to get results.
Thanks for your advice, I'll try with pure aloe vera.

The progress of tania are through week 16, but after that? I have sent a private message to her but she did not yet responded ... Do you know if she still uses BRAVA or has finished the cycle? Do you know if she has retained its results?

Are you keeping the swelling until the evening, just before putting your domes? Have you noticed improvements that remain all the time (from one session to another)?

Cingo

I dont know wat brava tania is doing with her program except by wats shes posted on her thread... Shes probably taking a break from nbe since she got some results already and thats why shes not logging onto the forum at the moment.

I'm currently swelling to a small to mid D cup every morning (between 88 cm -90 cm across nipples) and by night time I'm a small to mid C or large B (between 85.5 cm- 87 cm) depending on how long my session was the night before- on average im 86 cm across at the end of the evening. I started as a large A/small B (82-83 cm, 70 cm under bust) that should give u a clear picture! I know my starting measurements show that I was a mid A cup not a small B but I only ever fit 10 b bras, even when I was fitted at a bra store they gave me a 10 B or 32B- sometimes they were a little big but 10 A. Always too small

Btw I'm also very thin, and I have hashimotos thyroid disease, and high androgen levels , no kids- all of which should techniquely make me a slow responder to Brava- and still I seem to be doing fine on it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon