Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(10-09-2013, 08:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  **Posting this for a second time, but now in the correct area**

Hi, hello, I am back but under a new name. I completely deleted my last profile and all photos (and stupidly did not save the photos so they are gone). The reason for deleting was I was completely google-able and it freaked me out so now I am using an entirely random username.

Anyway, some of you may remember me although I am not writing anywhere on here what username I was going by. I started off with pretty asymmetrical breasts and thanks to the noogleberry have done a darn good job evening them out. I started my journey March 2013. So bummed I no longer have those starting photos, although here are my progression stats from each month:

Measured across bust:

March: 30.1”
April: 32”
May: 32.5”
June: 33”
July: 33.25”
August: 33.45”

I noogle maybe 4-5 days a week. I will noogle on and off as often as I can those day. I don't pump for too long because I am afraid it will cause saggy breasts and just stretch the skin. I use a large cup on the smaller breast and a medium on the larger breast. I noogle the smaller one much longer than the larger.

I take kudzu root, fennel, multi-vitamin, vitamin D, black cohosh, iron

I do not eat meat but sometimes fish

I do massage, hypnosis, binaural sounds. Yes, the works

I lost around 6 or 7 pounds this month out of stress and I felt like it brought my breasts back to month 1 (granted I analyzed them immediately after my period when they're their smallest). That really bummed me out. Within several days they are already getting larger again so I am feeling better about the whole situation.

But anyway, I feel like I can achieve the best results being on here so I am back & even more anonymous. It's a shame I feel this is all so taboo because it really spikes my paranoia.

In the photos are the last two months. There really is hardly any difference in the two photos. The first photo is from July and the 2nd is August. I will post Sept. near the 26th. I am taking photos the same time every month.
Wow, Jennifer. That's amazing growth from march to April. What do you think attribute most to your growth during that one month span? And if you don't mind my asking, have you been pregnant or breast fed? I've been noogling since January and have not even gained an inch yet so I've added PM, now Greenbush supplement, and pig placenta. I'd love to have breasts like yours-beautiful shape abs size.

Also what hypnosis and binaural sounds do you use? Thanks.

Wow, Jennifer. That's amazing growth from march to April. What do you think attribute most to your growth during that one month span? And if you don't mind my asking, have you been pregnant or breast fed? I've been noogling since January and have not even gained an inch yet so I've added PM, now Greenbush supplement, and pig placenta. I'd love to have breasts like yours-beautiful shape abs size.

[/quote]

I definitely feel that noogling and massage are the most important factors in breast growth. What size are you? Do you have much tissue to work with? I had a decent amount of tissue at the beginning and that helps.

I have never been pregnant before but when I was younger and on the bc pill I used to measure at 33". My theory is it is easier for us to bounce back to what we once were. I am now being challenged because I am working on reaching new points that I have never been at in my life!

I ordered PM and am waiting on that. I caved in after hearing so many people rave. I will discontinue fennel and kudzu root when I start taking it. Not looking to throw my body into an estrogen overdrive. I will link to the videos I listen to shortly. I think these things are just good for your overall well-being and mental state. They are very up-lifting.

(14-09-2013, 10:33 AM)timarie Wrote:  Your breasts are lovely, Jennifer! Although I don't remember you much at all (I was starting my journey in March, also! I feel like when you're a newbie, you tend to most know the senior members...), I DO remember the Penelope Cruz avatar Wink I think she's gorgeous... and a good motivation!

Good luck with your journey!

Thank you! I have seen your journey page and you are doing great! We have similar body types as well (booties and smaller bust Tongue) Nice that we started around the same time too!

[/quote]

[/quote]

So here are some of the binaural sounds I listen to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiMqu6TMzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

There are more for progesterone increase specifically or estrogen. I do the progesterone one. Look up "Breast enlargement hypnosis" on youtube and a lot of videos will pop up. Try them out and see which ones you like the best.

I do want to mention one of my personal frustrations and fears. I will sometimes notice after my period that my breasts go down so small that there appears to indefinitely be no progress since I first started.

I have my little ways of testing where I am at, beyond what the photos and measuring tape may say, and my breasts will not pass those simple tests! One is a couple bras I have that I don't completely fill out. When I near my period I can fill them out but once I am off it and the hormones drop, my breasts still cannot fill it. That would mean they have not grown at all since they're the same type of baggy they were in the beginning.

The second is being able to completely cup my breasts without squeezing them. Basically just placing my hand over them. When they swell I can never do that. There is a lot of squish. But when they drop, they're back to being teeny and one little handful.

Would that mean that this is all just fluff and that I can swell better than before I started putting all this effort in? Sometimes they feel so dense and firm but after my period, it seems like a lot of that tissue disappears and they may even be worse off than before because I sense I may be stretching my skin from noogling. I will try to show photos as an example after my period.

It makes me sad because then I am right back to feeling crappy about my breasts and how small they are. I hope it's not all just illusions and false hope.

Sorry for the rant.

Don't get discouraged Jennifer. We are all going through this together. And I think we all feel like this every month. It's a roller coaster for me. As for noogeling, I had the same issues. It just felt like I was stretching my skin out and after my cycle they looked deflated. I'm small but they were always perky and it felt like they were worse. Something has to work. We just have to find the right balance. So we keep trying and movin on. I do remember you and you look great by the way. Big Grin

(17-09-2013, 03:00 AM)tinytots Wrote:  Don't get discouraged Jennifer. We are all going through this together. And I think we all feel like this every month. It's a roller coaster for me. As for noogeling, I had the same issues. It just felt like I was stretching my skin out and after my cycle they looked deflated. I'm small but they were always perky and it felt like they were worse. Something has to work. We just have to find the right balance. So we keep trying and movin on. I do remember you and you look great by the way. Big Grin

Thank you TinyTots, I really appreciate it. I did lose weight this past month and my breasts are always the first to go. This is probably why I felt so small. I need to stop being so hard on myself. I know positivity will do so much good for the growing journey. Stress and negativity, nothing.

Just cuz, I am going to add some different photos beyond the super close-ups I post. One is a side shot and the other a frontal. I am taking these mid-cycle so my breasts should hopefully grow a considerable amount as I near the 30th of this month. I will take more then to compare size. As you can see, not too big. I also see I should work out. That will be a plan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I really took the perfect angle to compare myself to my icon photo and how much boobage I need to gain to reach that look! Geez!

(17-09-2013, 05:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Just cuz, I am going to add some different photos beyond the super close-ups I post. One is a side shot and the other a frontal. I am taking these mid-cycle so my breasts should hopefully grow a considerable amount as I near the 30th of this month. I will take more then to compare size. As you can see, not too big. I also see I should work out. That will be a plan.

Jennifer, your breasts look amazing! I would be so happy for your size right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon