Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Quote:I definitely feel that noogling and massage are the most important factors in breast growth. What size are you? Do you have much tissue to work with? I had a decent amount of tissue at the beginning and that helps.

I have never been pregnant before but when I was younger and on the bc pill I used to measure at 33". My theory is it is easier for us to bounce back to what we once were. I am now being challenged because I am working on reaching new points that I have never been at in my life!

I ordered PM and am waiting on that. I caved in after hearing so many people rave. I will discontinue fennel and kudzu root when I start taking it. Not looking to throw my body into an estrogen overdrive. I will link to the videos I listen to shortly. I think these things are just good for your overall well-being and mental state. They are very up-lifting.

I've been noogling since January. I think it helps, too. I don't think I was even an A cup before then, but I am now. However, the measuring tape isn't so kind. I started at 29" over bust and under bust 25", but my measurements could be off because I really don't know how to measure my breasts. I'm almost certain they've grown. That or I finally discovered bras that enhances your breasts. Measurements vary from time to time, but I'm consistently measuring 29.5" or 30" over bust with corresponding 24.5" and 25". Can't seem to get over the A cup hump. I added PM in April and just last cycle added Greenbush capsules and extract along with pig placenta (easily the worse tasting supplement). I'm hoping to gain 1/2 to 1 inch this cycle as I'm going to continue to take pig placenta throughout my cycle and taking PM during my follicular phase. I don't have boobage greed. I just want to be a full 32B- that's all, not asking for much.

I've never been pregnant or breastfed. I heard that if you have some tissue to work with, noogleberry works wonders. Unfortunately, I don't. I've always been on the thin side upper body wise and curvy lower body. I know it's possible, but it's a bit discouraging when I've only gained a solid 1/2 inch in eight months while others are growing an inch within a month's time not to mention all the guys gaining breasts larger than mine with just PM. I'm happy for them, but what gives!

Going to try those sounds now. Thank you, Jennifer!

(17-09-2013, 06:22 AM)nsas Wrote:  
Quote:I definitely feel that noogling and massage are the most important factors in breast growth. What size are you? Do you have much tissue to work with? I had a decent amount of tissue at the beginning and that helps.

I have never been pregnant before but when I was younger and on the bc pill I used to measure at 33". My theory is it is easier for us to bounce back to what we once were. I am now being challenged because I am working on reaching new points that I have never been at in my life!

I ordered PM and am waiting on that. I caved in after hearing so many people rave. I will discontinue fennel and kudzu root when I start taking it. Not looking to throw my body into an estrogen overdrive. I will link to the videos I listen to shortly. I think these things are just good for your overall well-being and mental state. They are very up-lifting.

I've been noogling since January. I think it helps, too. I don't think I was even an A cup before then, but I am now. However, the measuring tape isn't so kind. I started at 29" over bust and under bust 25", but my measurements could be off because I really don't know how to measure my breasts. I'm almost certain they've grown. That or I finally discovered bras that enhances your breasts. Measurements vary from time to time, but I'm consistently measuring 29.5" or 30" over bust with corresponding 24.5" and 25". Can't seem to get over the A cup hump. I added PM in April and just last cycle added Greenbush capsules and extract along with pig placenta (easily the worse tasting supplement). I'm hoping to gain 1/2 to 1 inch this cycle as I'm going to continue to take pig placenta throughout my cycle and taking PM during my follicular phase. I don't have boobage greed. I just want to be a full 32B- that's all, not asking for much.

I've never been pregnant or breastfed. I heard that if you have some tissue to work with, noogleberry works wonders. Unfortunately, I don't. I've always been on the thin side upper body wise and curvy lower body. I know it's possible, but it's a bit discouraging when I've only gained a solid 1/2 inch in eight months while others are growing an inch within a month's time not to mention all the guys gaining breasts larger than mine with just PM. I'm happy for them, but what gives!

Do you have photos? I went to your posts but did not see any attachments. Just know that the less tissue you have, the harder it will be. But be persistent & know it will be a loooonnnng journey. I think taking photos REALLY helps me compare even the slightest improvement each month and that makes me feel good. Even if the measuring tape is saying I'm not growing, sometimes I am gaining tissue up top and that wouldn't get included in the measurement since I only do across bust.

Have you watched the Japanese breast growth massage videos? They show you all the specific spots to work on and these people grow their boobs to insane sizes! Although I am now wondering if they also do fat redistribution. I mean, their boobs are definitely natural and HUGE but I do wonder if "natural" plastic surgery has occurred too.

(17-09-2013, 05:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Do you have photos? I went to your posts but did not see any attachments. Just know that the less tissue you have, the harder it will be. But be persistent & know it will be a loooonnnng journey. I think taking photos REALLY helps me compare even the slightest improvement each month and that makes me feel good. Even if the measuring tape is saying I'm not growing, sometimes I am gaining tissue up top and that wouldn't get included in the measurement since I only do across bust.

Have you watched the Japanese breast growth massage videos? They show you all the specific spots to work on and these people grow their boobs to insane sizes! Although I am now wondering if they also do fat redistribution. I mean, their boobs are definitely natural and HUGE but I do wonder if "natural" plastic surgery has occurred too.
i don't have any pictures. i wish i took pictures when i first started because i am convinced i did grow some, just not that much. you're right about measurements being off. i, too, only measure across the bust and under bust. i think most of my growth is at the top so my measurements are always the same. however, i'm more full in the morning and by night time, i'm pretty flat. i went on a shopping spree and bought tons of vs 32b bras, my goal size. once i fill the gap at the top, i know i've reached my goal. i'm going to keep with what i'm doing and hope for the best. i know i'll grow some. it just might take a long while. thanks for encouragement, jennifer. your breast size and shape are what i'm aiming for:-)

(18-09-2013, 07:11 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(17-09-2013, 05:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

i don't have any pictures. i wish i took pictures when i first started because i am convinced i did grow some, just not that much. you're right about measurements being off. i, too, only measure across the bust and under bust. i think most of my growth is at the top so my measurements are always the same. however, i'm more full in the morning and by night time, i'm pretty flat. i went on a shopping spree and bought tons of vs 32b bras, my goal size. once i fill the gap at the top, i know i've reached my goal. i'm going to keep with what i'm doing and hope for the best. i know i'll grow some. it just might take a long while. thanks for encouragement, jennifer. your breast size and shape are what i'm aiming for:-)

Well just keep at it (over the years to come) and I promise good things will happen. It just takes so much time!

One thing I know for a FACT is that stress and depression do zilch for breast growth. This has been a very hard month for me. When I am depressed I don't want to eat and I'm noticing the first thing to go is my breasts. So discouraging. Must eat food, must eat healthy!!

So I know this looks silly, but I read this idea off of Emily Loretta's page. She writes to think of it as braces which pull your teeth together but this is lifting and pulling our boobs together! Take a sports bra and then pull the front below your boobs. Voila!

She wrote that she was seeing definite improvements.

I will try to sleep this way and wear it around the house when I'm not noogling! Will keep you updated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-09-2013, 12:16 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  So I know this looks silly, but I read this idea off of Emily Loretta's page. She writes to think of it as braces which pull your teeth together but this is lifting and pulling our boobs together! Take a sports bra and then pull the front below your boobs. Voila!

I will try to sleep this way and wear it around the house when I'm not noogling! Will keep you updated!

Is this to improve the shape or increase the size? Beautiful breasts!

(19-09-2013, 08:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  One thing I know for a FACT is that stress and depression do zilch for breast growth. This has been a very hard month for me. When I am depressed I don't want to eat and I'm noticing the first thing to go is my breasts. So discouraging. Must eat food, must eat healthy!!

Stress has always been an issue. It's getting better now, however, it's difficult for me to gain weight bc I'm on a gluten free, low glycemic indexed diet for other health reasons. This diet pretty eliminates carbs and therefore I can't increase my weight at all.

(20-09-2013, 07:58 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(20-09-2013, 12:16 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  So I know this looks silly, but I read this idea off of Emily Loretta's page. She writes to think of it as braces which pull your teeth together but this is lifting and pulling our boobs together! Take a sports bra and then pull the front below your boobs. Voila!

Is this to improve the shape or increase the size? Beautiful breasts!

Thanks! It's to help lift so they are perkier. I think that could possibly help with size if everything becomes more condensed.

(20-09-2013, 08:00 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(19-09-2013, 08:55 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  One thing I know for a FACT is that stress and depression do zilch for breast growth. This has been a very hard month for me. When I am depressed I don't want to eat and I'm noticing the first thing to go is my breasts. So discouraging. Must eat food, must eat healthy!!

Stress has always been an issue. It's getting better now, however, it's difficult for me to gain weight bc I'm on a gluten free, low glycemic indexed diet for other health reasons. This diet pretty eliminates carbs and therefore I can't increase my weight at all.

Try eating a lot of protein. That should help with the weight gain. Do you do protein shakes? If you don't you should think of drinking those daily!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon