Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

For me, some goal boobs. Some of my favorite tatas from the big screen. Laetitia Casta, Penelope Cruz & Eva Green. I may post more later when I think them up. I would first like to get Penelope's size and if I could somehow get to Laetitia's I would be SET!

Sometimes, I feel I am very near Penelope's so that is promising! Big Grin

At this time, my longterm goal is to reach 38". That seems so far away but I will remain persistent!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm measuring at 33.25" again this morning so I guess I really did drop a tad across the bust since last month. How interesting since the photos suggest I gained a lot! It really all must be upper gain which I'm happy about because I massage the heck out of that area in hopes that it will grow!

Also like I mentioned I lost around 4 lbs. this month so that probably contributed to the measurement going down. Glad it wasn't any less! I really worked hard these past 2 weeks to get those lbs. back and put a ton of effort into NBE. Hoping most of this is not swelling!

I take the photos every month in the morning before I've done any noogling or breast gain activities so there's no unnatural swelling to give me false hope. Period swell is a type of false hope though.

Last night I went out with my bf and he whispered in my ear that my breasts looked amazing and were distracting him. Before I started NBE I never heard any comments about my breasts from him. They were just there. Now I hear about them more and more frequently. He is part of my test, he just doesn't know it. Tongue

Oh, and my PM and Black Cohosh came finally! I bought a random brand from Thailand that convinced me in their description. Not looking to pay a ton of money when it grows so freely out there. If anyone reads this, I am wondering if your PM smells sweet? Mine is very sweet smelling.

One last pic for the month and then I will stop. I am just truly in awe with how much growth I have been able to get. Back in March, right before I had the life-changing realization that I could take this into my own hands, I would just look at them and start crying. I felt so un-feminine. They were so pitiful-looking to me and I did not feel womanly. Most of the time I would look completely flat in a shirt unless I wore a padded bra. That is slowly starting to change and I am endlessly grateful!!

I know where I live has a lot to do with this. It's one of the most superficial cities in the U.S. where many females have fake boobs (but they're done so well that most of the time you can't even tell they're fake) and many others are just naturally perfect. It's not a great city to live in if you have any self-esteem issues. I guess I just want to fit in, instead of constantly comparing myself to those around me. But I'm also very into "natural". Fake boobs would never do!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow I love the shape of your breats Smile they are beautiful Smile I wish mine would be as perky as yourse. And they look huge when you press them like that! Good job Smile

Hey Jennifer,

Thank you for for your lovely remarks,I think I actually blushed,or took my breath away or something!.

I've been to your city of plastic,kinda makes your head spin sometimes I bet.I believe in all honesty your girls resemble Jennifer Ainiston's,no really!!.Which I would say hers are what we aspire to achieve someday,or yes Penelope too!Big Grin

Coming from a guy,I usually don't stick my nose into the gal section,unless we've shared something personal,which has happened a few times.I guess what I'm saying is that we should keep those lines of communication open,we can learn so much it's not even funny.Or maybe it could be funny,who knows?

Again,I think your girls are beautiful,keep up your hard work!!.

Take care,Lotus Smile

(27-09-2013, 04:01 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  One last pic for the month and then I will stop. I am just truly in awe with how much growth I have been able to get. Back in March, right before I had the life-changing realization that I could take this into my own hands, I would just look at them and start crying. I felt so un-feminine. They were so pitiful-looking to me and I did not feel womanly. Most of the time I would look completely flat in a shirt unless I wore a padded bra. That is slowly starting to change and I am endlessly grateful!!

We are happy when someone posts pics! No one would mind, on the contrary, if you keep posting pictures.

Hi JenniferLove, your progress is amazing. So inspiring!! Big Grin

(27-09-2013, 05:22 AM)gbabe Wrote:  Wow I love the shape of your breats Smile they are beautiful Smile I wish mine would be as perky as yourse. And they look huge when you press them like that! Good job Smile

Thank you so much! Smile I really contribute much of this to massage and noogle!

(27-09-2013, 05:37 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Hey Jennifer,

Thank you for for your lovely remarks,I think I actually blushed,or took my breath away or something!.

I've been to your city of plastic,kinda makes your head spin sometimes I bet.I believe in all honesty your girls resemble Jennifer Ainiston's,no really!!.Which I would say hers are what we aspire to achieve someday,or yes Penelope too!Big Grin

Coming from a guy,I usually don't stick my nose into the gal section,unless we've shared something personal,which has happened a few times.I guess what I'm saying is that we should keep those lines of communication open,we can learn so much it's not even funny.Or maybe it could be funny,who knows?

Again,I think your girls are beautiful,keep up your hard work!!.

Take care,Lotus Smile

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! I will have to look at J. Anniston's tits now. Tongue And yes, I think crossing that line and all of us supporting each other is so much better than just supporting our own sex. Plus, we're all girls here, no? Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon