Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(11-10-2015, 06:36 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 07:19 AM)32AATots Wrote:  I'm so inspired by your boob growth! Your boobs look amazing! Apart from Noogling and massaging, do you take or do anything else? I read that you tried PM but it messed up your system, if I can avoid taking PM I'd rather steer clear of it. But I'm not seeing any noticeable growth with just NB and massage, I'm desperate to find a program that works for me. Your growth has been exponential and you managed so much in less than a year of NBE!

What is your diet like? You must have a really good diet filled with healthy fats and carbs to get some meat on you! If you're too skinny you will not grow. The NBE just helps distribute the fat to your breasts!
Are you consuming any soy products at all Jennifer,,,,? Im trying to add more fruits and vegetables nuts and beans to my diet,( again beautiful symmetry in your breast photos...

(12-10-2015, 04:44 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(11-10-2015, 06:36 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 07:19 AM)32AATots Wrote:  I'm so inspired by your boob growth! Your boobs look amazing! Apart from Noogling and massaging, do you take or do anything else? I read that you tried PM but it messed up your system, if I can avoid taking PM I'd rather steer clear of it. But I'm not seeing any noticeable growth with just NB and massage, I'm desperate to find a program that works for me. Your growth has been exponential and you managed so much in less than a year of NBE!

What is your diet like? You must have a really good diet filled with healthy fats and carbs to get some meat on you! If you're too skinny you will not grow. The NBE just helps distribute the fat to your breasts!
Are you consuming any soy products at all Jennifer,,,,? Im trying to add more fruits and vegetables nuts and beans to my diet,( again beautiful symmetry in your breast photos...

I try to avoid soy products as they are not actually good for us. Too much estrogen which can cause cancer. I will occasionally eat tofu though. And thank you! Smile

(11-10-2015, 09:29 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Dr mercola sent out a blast just today 're longevity and the Mediterranean diet.
I will get a book out. receipes etc. I have no idea what you'd have for breakfast on the m diet if you can't have fruit due to the sugar content.

For breakfast we do veggies with scrambled eggs, potatoes and yams. Eat that with some buttered bagel. You see, there is a decent amount of fat and carbs involved but it definitely helps with growth. Use olive oil though and a little butter for flavor. And of course fresh herbs! I LOVE fruit btw. I would never cut that out. Wine is a huge part of the Mediterranean diet so I am confused.

(12-10-2015, 04:54 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(11-10-2015, 09:29 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Dr mercola sent out a blast just today 're longevity and the Mediterranean diet.
I will get a book out. receipes etc. I have no idea what you'd have for breakfast on the m diet if you can't have fruit due to the sugar content.

For breakfast we do veggies with scrambled eggs, potatoes and yams. Eat that with some buttered bagel. You see, there is a decent amount of fat and carbs involved but it definitely helps with growth. Use olive oil though and a little butter for flavor. And of course fresh herbs! I LOVE fruit btw. I would never cut that out. Wine is a huge part of the Mediterranean diet so I am confused.

Wow that sounds an amazing breakfast. Such a good idea. I looked for M cookbooks today but they were ridiculously expensive so il stick with googling. My mouth is watering btw.
Why are you confused about the wine though? Red wines is very healthy. In moderation but I hear the "moderation" is actually more than what we are told here. No more than one wine a day. I thought the French had wine 's' with lunch and dinner. Mind you French might not be Mediterranean ?

Thank you,for the imformation on foods trust me Im taking notes,, Smile

(12-10-2015, 05:14 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Wow that sounds an amazing breakfast. Such a good idea. I looked for M cookbooks today but they were ridiculously expensive so il stick with googling. My mouth is watering btw.
Why are you confused about the wine though? Red wines is very healthy. In moderation but I hear the "moderation" is actually more than what we are told here. No more than one wine a day. I thought the French had wine 's' with lunch and dinner. Mind you French might not be Mediterranean ?

Oh, because of high sugar due to it being from grapes! If you have to cut out fruit, wouldn't you have to cut out wine? I would never cut fruit though. Also, did you read the study of SUPER high levels of arsenic being in many cheaper, popular brand wines? Has really screwed with my head! I haven't been drinking wine lately.

(14-10-2015, 08:35 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(12-10-2015, 05:14 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Oh, because of high sugar due to it being from grapes! If you have to cut out fruit, wouldn't you have to cut out wine? I would never cut fruit though. Also, did you read the study of SUPER high levels of arsenic being in many cheaper, popular brand wines? Has really screwed with my head! I haven't been drinking wine lately.

Oh nothing suprises me. We did a lot of spraying here in the past so all the soil will be contaminated. I try to drink organic wine but I need to stop drinking really.

Your progress is just amazing !!
How long do you noogle for each day may I ask?
Looking at your girls just inspires me to keep up with my noogling when I get lazy ^^

I think the best word to use would be celoso. Congrats!

(16-10-2015, 06:28 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Your progress is just amazing !!
How long do you noogle for each day may I ask?
Looking at your girls just inspires me to keep up with my noogling when I get lazy ^^

These days I noogle very little. Maybe like 30 minutes TOTAL a week. At the beginning, for probably the first year, I would noogle around 6 hours a day or more 4 or 5 days a week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon