Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(11-03-2014, 04:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  My bf called my breasts HUGE again last night. If only he realized how much it means to me! I downplay it though and get all shy. Tongue And this is after my period when they're nearing their smallest! I know they're not actually huge, but I will take the compliment!

Only if he knew your secret Wink

(11-03-2014, 04:20 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 04:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  My bf called my breasts HUGE again last night. If only he realized how much it means to me! I downplay it though and get all shy. Tongue And this is after my period when they're nearing their smallest! I know they're not actually huge, but I will take the compliment!

He would not be impressed......Dodgy
Rainbow 

(11-03-2014, 04:54 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Since, you have done it naturally, I think he might be happy and proud of you.

(11-03-2014, 04:57 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

I dunno, if I wasn't using a pump he would be okay I'm sure. But pumps are pretty taboo in these neck of the woods! I don't really care whether or not he would understand though because this was for me. I love how I look in outfits now. I love the fullness of them. It's been so uplifting. I would rather not dampen this by any remark he'd have on it.

(11-03-2014, 05:11 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 04:57 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

I dunno, if I wasn't using a pump he would be okay I'm sure. But pumps are pretty taboo in these neck of the woods! I don't really care whether or not he would understand though because this was for me. I love how I look in outfits now. I love the fullness of them. It's been so uplifting. I would rather not dampen this by any remark he'd have on it.

I agree. You can explain away the herbs with a hormonal inbalance and even the massage but yeh, the pump is a whole other story :s

So excited to post! It's my 1-year anniversary! Big Grin What a journey this has been indeed! The results have been tremendous! I started off as a full 34A. I am now a full 34C! I bet if I tried on a D it would fit pretty swell too. I will try one out pretty soon. Anyway, the pics!

As I've written many times, I deleted my starting pics awhile back out of paranoia so I had to scour the internet for a good idea of how I looked. My left breast was far smaller than my right. My boobs were even smaller than this photo too actually. The 2nd photo is actually 4 months in, so as you can imagine, I was far smaller. I had grown A LOT by month 4 too! The 3rd photo is today, month 12!

I've basically given up on them being perfectly symmetrical. By spending far more time on the smaller boob it's making it grow different, but I'm not too worried. I think they look great now and them being larger appears to be a bigger distraction than the asymmetry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Watch them grow from months 4-12! Tongue

Here's months 4, 5, 6

(31-03-2014, 12:17 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  So excited to post! It's my 1-year anniversary! Big Grin What a journey this has been indeed! The results have been tremendous! I started off as a full 34A. I am now a full 34C! I bet if I tried on a D it would fit pretty swell too. I will try one out pretty soon. Anyway, the pics!

As I've written many times, I deleted my starting pics awhile back out of paranoia so I had to scour the internet for a good idea of how I looked. My left breast was far smaller than my right. My boobs were even smaller than this photo too actually. The 2nd photo is actually 4 months in, so as you can imagine, I was far smaller. I had grown A LOT by month 4 too! And now month 12!

I've basically given up on them being perfectly symmetrical. By spending far more time on the smaller boob it's making it grow different, but I'm not too worried. I think they look great now and them being larger appears to be a bigger distraction than the asymmetry.
Don't you look just fab ! Smile

Months 7-9

Months 10-12

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon