Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

wow! Those are amazing photos Jennifer.... especially the third one! You are my role model!!

(27-05-2014, 08:37 PM)Karren Wrote:  wow! Those are amazing photos Jennifer.... especially the third one! You are my role model!!

Thanks! You're so sweet. <3

Gorgeousssss! & I don't think your bum is too big for your bust, your body is beautifully proportionate and it's much sexier when you have such a nice back side with beautiful boobs to match. Your body is very curvy and feminine, I love how defined your boobs are. Amazing progress and I wish you keep growing till you achieve what you want. Glad you're not stopping after the one year mark though, love having you around for support and motivation Smile

your body is flawless jennifer!

I'm using the xl cups (wide set boobs!) and yes they're too big to sit on my chest at once so I noogle one boob at a time. Shy

Wow jennifer you look so beautiful and your breasts are so perky and the perfect size to your body.

(27-05-2014, 10:09 PM)tinker Wrote:  your body is flawless jennifer!

I'm using the xl cups (wide set boobs!) and yes they're too big to sit on my chest at once so I noogle one boob at a time. Shy

I use xxl have you tried pumping one until suction then clip and pump the other on I can get both xxl to stay on me this way if I don't move too much but it becomes much easier now I have no problem.

Jennifer your body is amazing. Smile

(27-05-2014, 08:04 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here I am today. As I've written before, one of my main gripes was how asymmetrical my body was with my ass/bust measurements. Tongue My bust used to look completely FLAT from my profile. This is taking a lot of time, but I am slowly getting curvature from the side. Yay! So here is a frontal, side and back shot. Tomorrow I'm going to do my 1-month update. Smile

Now ! That is what I call one hot chick . Amazing shape and curves . Bet your partner thinks he is luckiest guy in world to have you Wink not that he knows your boobie growth program . Rolleyes

I need a booty like yours. I wish I could feel as beautiful, feminine, and sensual as you clearly do.

Sigh...

DAMN NICE, Jenn!!!!!!! You're SOOOOOOO lucky!!!!!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon