Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Thank you everyone for all the love! Smile I am quite content with my body these days, but naturally still want to get larger. I always dreamed of breasts larger than what I have right now. I admire the pretty large ones. DD's! These are full C's right now although I do fit in the one D bra I own, so I really don't know WHAT size I actually am!

Okay, so here are my month updates. I am now on month 14. Feeling them, they are quite a handful now. I notice they are growing more on the sides again and most likely outward (yay!). I've been waiting forever for the outward growth!

I haven't been putting much time into them at ALL lately. I took a week off when out of town and when I'm here, it's very minimal hours being put in. It's still working though! I am on zero hormonal supplements. I do take a multi-vitamin and MSM. Here are months 4, 13 and today:

If anyone is skeptical about whether or not noogling will make your breasts saggy, let the photos be the proof that it actually LIFTS your breasts! I already considered myself to have very perky boobs before but now they're even perkier!

And here are grab photos. This is when I noticed all the growth from the sides. It used to feel different when I would take this shot. I never had so much tissue there before!

These are from months 7, 12 and today:

Those grab pictures are amazing. Smile There is a huge difference between month 12 and today.

To be honest I do not see much difference between month 13 and today (the other photos) but it's very good that your breasts are still growing even though you haven't been putting much time into them lately. Smile

(28-05-2014, 06:30 PM)peggy Wrote:  Those grab pictures are amazing. Smile There is a huge difference between month 12 and today.

To be honest I do not see much difference between month 13 and today (the other photos) but it's very good that your breasts are still growing even though you haven't been putting much time into them lately. Smile

Thanks! Funny, bc I was thinking it looked like a big difference between the two months! Tongue

And here are two non-flash shots. One from month 8, one from today. It's funny, I noogled my right breast twice in the past 4 months I'd say. I do not TOUCH it with the noogle usually, but it seemed like the left breast was holding its own so I could noogle my other breast a little. Noogling just TWICE, maybe 5 minutes each time it's ballooned back out again! If I had two boobs like my right boob I would easily be at a DD right now. So annoying having this one gimp boob!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I had two right boobs..... how many times have we heard that? lol Awesome photos and progress Jennifer!!

Jenniferlove...you have been my greatest inspiration. I was unsure about NBE until I followed your journey page. You are amazing and determined and I strive to aspire to such amazing success. Thanks for sharing with us Smile

Looks like they grew on the bottom and in the cleavage! They're BEAUTIFUL, Jenn!!!!

(28-05-2014, 09:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  If I had two right boobs..... how many times have we heard that? lol Awesome photos and progress Jennifer!!

Haha, Thank you!

(28-05-2014, 10:49 PM)vettech Wrote:  Jenniferlove...you have been my greatest inspiration. I was unsure about NBE until I followed your journey page. You are amazing and determined and I strive to aspire to such amazing success. Thanks for sharing with us Smile

Awww...thank you so much! I am so happy I can inspire people. Smile This started off last March with me crying looking at myself in the mirror, so sick of what I saw. I was definitely determined once I found this forum and realized that I COULD change my size!

(29-05-2014, 12:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Looks like they grew on the bottom and in the cleavage! They're BEAUTIFUL, Jenn!!!!

Thank you so much! They've really grown on the sides, but that doesn't show in the photos. I hope you've been well??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon