Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Your girls look fabulous! I am still with squishy boobs but I think the citrus fruits are keepin' me lean and metabolized! I have no pains or bloating, just boobsRolleyes

Keep it up, I think you are there!

(27-11-2013, 09:10 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Well today marks a HUGE victory for me! I bought a 34C bra. First time EVER. At the start of my journey in late March I was wearing a 34A/very loose 34b (meaning I shouldn't have been wearing it).

This bra is a push-up with slight padding BUT I don't care! Why? Because I am still wearing a 34C! Big Grin I will post bare photos a little later to see if I have grown or not. First month no herbs, YIKES! I have no clue if I've grown or not. I see them daily so I don't notice any changes.

LOOK AT YOU! congrats Wink

(27-11-2013, 05:51 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Your girls look fabulous! I am still with squishy boobs but I think the citrus fruits are keepin' me lean and metabolized! I have no pains or bloating, just boobsRolleyes

Keep it up, I think you are there!

You are inspiring everyone by eating so healthy. I studied raw foodists and their diet for years. I ended with just being pescatarian. Tongue But I DO use them as inspiration for constantly striving to be as natural and healthy as possible!

All the power to you!

Okay, so I am updating earlier than I should. I will get possibly much larger in the next few days but because of the holidays I will most likely not have time to do this in the near future. If I have time I will do another photo update.

Anyway, here is my 8 month update I believe. This is the first month that I quit all the herbs I was taking. This is my test to see if I can still grow! First off, all my chin acne went away. I have no clue which herb caused it but I finally have great skin again! Also, my moods have been far more leveled.

I may have slower growth now but I'm not sure if I care so long as I keep growing and am staying the healthiest I can! I am measuring at 32.5" still. I dropped considerably from several months ago in measurement and I don't know why! I lost weight last month so I don't know if it was literally back fat that went away! It's hard to say if I grew or not. *sigh* Maybe I will post new photos when I am alone again.

I think my boobs are starting to grow outward now which can be harder to see on photo. I still work the top a ton with massage. I'm noticing that my nipples are not facing forward which is kind of annoying but not enough for me to really care. Why? Because I am growing and that's all that really matters! Big Grin

Photos from months 6, 7 and today which is 8:

Look at the comparison from 5 months ago! That is great growth! Crazy dedication is what's getting me here. It's been entirely worth it. I am filling out everything so nice. No longer am I wearing over-sized clothes to hide the nothingness beneath it. I am buying outfits I could NEVER pull off because I had no boobs! Now I have beautiful cleavage and feel sexy!

Beautiful and sexy boobs. Congrats Jennifer! Smile

(27-11-2013, 11:13 PM)peggy Wrote:  Beautiful and sexy boobs. Congrats Jennifer! Smile

Thank you! It's been crazy dedication! Been waiting all my life for them to grow (literally, since I was a kid I couldn't wait for boobs).

Omg !! I would love to have pair like that Smile

Here are progression non-flash shots. First is month 5, then month 7 and month 8 (today). So impossible to get the same lighting each time when it's without the flash.

What these non-flash photos help to show, which is harder to see in the flash photos, is the actual fullness of the breast. I believe that is because of the shadows which get washed out with flash.

Absolute tumilicious .
Congrats Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon