Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

Looking great! Awesome results.

Hey just a VERY quick update to let you all know I'm still around and I'm still working at it!

I haven't been on in a while cuz I wasn't seeing any huge strides worth mentioning plus I started running again to lose a few extra pounds gained over winter (as usual). My goal was to lose 10 lbs or 3 inches arounch my belly. Mission accomplished! However, as u can imagine, that affected my breast measurements and growth, not too much but it did. So now I'm working on getting them ladies plumped back up!

I've been noogling more proactively lately and today I just ordered some bio beauty pm cream and slim extreme's NEW volufiline cream. I've still been cycling my pm this whole time. Not sure I'm growing from it at all but I'm just gonna keep at it.

So that's my plan in a nutshell. Still cycling pm and using volufiline but adding pm cream to the mix and of course still noogling.

(12-09-2013, 04:19 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Sry, couldn't figure out the pic adding proccess lol
Here they are:

Oh my, she left her nipples behind.....

Hey y'all, I'm back! Again lol. 

So a lot has happened since my last post. I actually had to stop my program because one of my noogleberry domes cracked and I ran out of volufiline so I just kind of quit doing anything. I was happy enough with my progress so I just didn't have the motivation to care about ordering another dome and more cream.

Not long after all that I got the shocker of my lifetime. I found out of was pregnant again with our third child. This was a shock because my husband had a vasectomy 8 years ago. I, of course,  KNEW that I had been faithful so I made him go in for a sperm count expecting it would prove that he indeed had swimmers again but to our shock and amazement, it came back ZERO. The doctor was a real jerk about it and said he couldn't have gotten me pregnant even though I KNEW WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that he had! Anyway, long story short, my husband trusted me and chose to believe that was was telling the truth even as bad as it looked and in the end I was justified when the baby came out not only looking just like my husband but afterwards we got a dna test and of course , as I knew all along, the baby is his! We are one of only 7 cases of this exact situation ever happening in the history of vacectomies and we still don't have answers as to how it happened but our son as been a complete joy and blessing.

Sorry for going a little off topic there but it's all part of my journey and I think it's important to share. Also it leads into the fact that I breastfed him for a whole year and 6 days. I only ever breastfed my older two girls for 4 and 6 months. So this time around I went a lot longer and again enjoyed the massive size I gained while I was pregnant and breastfeeding. The first picture below is from towards the end of my pregnancy and you can see I went from a small 32 C to a full 32 DD. I pretty much maintained that size the whole time I was breastfeeding although it did fluctuate and go down a bit when my breasts were emtpied of milk, of course. After breastfeeding I lost alllll of that and then some. My breasts didn't quite go back to my flattest starting point before any nbe but they did completely deflate and lose all the fullness I had gained from nbe before. Once again they actually sag inward a bit and sink in like craters when I lay down *sigh* Sad but I'm not too distraught because this time I KNOW that I can fill them back out again with my trusty ol noogleberry! 

Actually, what brought me back to this point is I am seriously considering breast implants again. I talked to my husband about it and he will support me in whatever I decide BUT he wants me to get a job first so I can help pay for them if I decide to go for it. I have been staying home ever since my son was born and I love being a stay at home mom and for the most part my husband makes enough that we can afford it but it doesn't leave a lot for many extra expenses and perks like breast implants, so I totally understand where he's coming from wanting me to work to help pay for something that will be going into MY body. It's totally fair. BUT it may be a while before I find something that works for our lifestyle and even after that it will take a while to raise the money so I decided in the meantime since I'm really unhappy with my breasts it can't hurt to noogle! I mean the time is going to pass anyway, I had great results before so I may as well do it again. I know from experience that it may take up to a year to get the fullness and size back but like I said, the time will pass anyway and I have the luxury of being at home for now so I may as well spend that time noogling.

If I'm being honest, my hope is that I can grow them big enough that I won't have to get implants but I really want very LARGE boobs for once and I'm just not sure I'll ever get that with nbe. I'm not giving up all hope though. I've really been pretty fortunate so far. 

So that's it in a nutshell. I will be doing a full regimend of noogling. I have a lot of time on my hands so several hours a day but possibly snoogling on top of that too. I always liked doing that before. Since this isn't my first rodeo I know what I'm doing, what my body can handle and what to expect, how much pressure works and is safe for me, etc.. I just started yesterday and did 2 hours (split up) without any ill effects, using moderate pressure. Today I did about 3 hours off and on throughout the day and I may wear them tonight when I go to bed. My plan is to start strong until I start seeing good swelling because it always took me a while before. Once I get to where I'm swelling nicely I can cut back accordingly. This is what I have found to work for me and my body. I am doing plenty of massage during and in between noogling as well and may add in some volufiline cream and supplements if I don't see much growth and/or stall.

As stated before, the first pic below is of when I was pregnant just for an example of how big I was at one point and where I would like to be again (and bigger! Wink ) and the other three pictures are my new "starting pictures"/where I'm at now. Lots of droopy sadness Sad but that's about to change! Wink Unfortunately I could not find my tape measure today so I don't have starting measurements yet but I will get them as soon as I can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's the other side view.

For a better comparison, here's a side by side of when I was around my fullest from nbe last time to where I'm at today. 

You can see they definitely lost some fullness and if you could see the nipples you would REALLY see the difference because that's where the sag is most visible.

Hey chelsea.
Il never understand how women can loose breast tissue after breastfeeding, its a cruel injustice!!
I never took any notice of my boobs while breasfeeding and i failed miserably but i know they were heaps bigger.
How did you get on with Greenbush all those years back?
Ps what a cool story re baby! Theres always random cases out there arent there! It certainly must have been stressfull at the time for you and hubby though esp when you have doctors in your ear! Glad it all went well though, what a miracle baby huh

(06-07-2017, 05:01 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hey chelsea.
Il never understand how women can loose breast tissue after breastfeeding, its a cruel injustice!!
I never took any notice of my boobs while breasfeeding and i failed miserably but i know they were heaps bigger.
Ps what a cool story re baby! Theres always random cases out there arent there! It certainly must have been stressfull at the time for you and hubby though esp when you have doctors in your ear! Glad it all went well though, what a miracle baby huh

Hi, thanks for your comment. Yeah, it just doesn't seem fair what happens to our breasts for nourishing our babies! Oh well, thank goodness for noogleberry! Lol

Yeah, our baby story is crazy and it was very stressful at first but I always knew it was ok and that he was a miracle because the truth is I prayed for him and God answered Smile.

Gosh, it's been so long since I used greenbush and my thread is still up about my experience if you want to read it. I may even go back and refresh my memory! From what I recall it did give me SOME growth but it was very minimal. Maybe an inch or so at best. I can't quite remember. I did enjoy smelling like mayple suryp from the fenugreek though! Lol

Hey! I just found your thread and it's so inspiring! I've been on noogleberry for a year and some months and I've got great results as well. I am 23 yrs old and no children, but I understand what you mean, in fact I wanna have children when I'll be an adult Rolleyes and my breast shape is something that "worries" me but anyway what I was going to post here is you can try volufiline and noogleberry at the same time. I am documenting my journey as well and I have learnt + cup size through noogling means at least 100h of pumping. It seems crazy and impossible but I see you have a great program so,  be consistent and you'll have the size you desire I am 100% sure! Tongue Plus you have done it before so you are the master here Cool

(06-07-2017, 05:26 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 05:01 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hey chelsea.

Hi, thanks for your comment. Yeah, it just doesn't seem fair what happens to our breasts for nourishing our babies! Oh well, thank goodness for noogleberry! Lol

Yeah, our baby story is crazy and it was very stressful at first but I always knew it was ok and that he was a miracle because the truth is I prayed for him and God answered Smile.

Gosh, it's been so long since I used greenbush and my thread is still up about my experience if you want to read it. I may even go back and refresh my memory! From what I recall it did give me SOME growth but it was very minimal. Maybe an inch or so at best. I can't quite remember. I did enjoy smelling like mayple suryp from the fenugreek though! Lol

Hey. Yeh i had a read of your old thread. It seems you got alittle. Tell you what though, 1" equals a cup size so thats good.
Its so great how well Noogleberry works for you! I never had any luck with it, my circulation is piss poor to be fair and i cant seem to get it up so i "think" thats maybe why it never worked for me!
Thank god for your miracle baby! x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon