Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what's the best herbs to increase progesteron?

I'm on vitex and i wanna add more potent herbs to highly increase my progesterone as fast as possible to begin using pm as i might be estrogen dominant.
So what's the most potent herbs that increase progesterone beside vitex ?

(12-09-2013, 07:19 PM)lora Wrote:  I'm on vitex and i wanna add more potent herbs to highly increase my progesterone as fast as possible to begin using pm as i might be estrogen dominant.
So what's the most potent herbs that increase progesterone beside vitex ?

If you're going to be using a progesterone cream you don't really want to be using any herbs specifically to try to increase progesterone as well...

They're pretty unpredictable anyways. PC is very reliable, very predictable, works the same no matter what.

I'd suggest starting with a much lower dose though since you're not actually post menopausal and so aren't likely to be THAT low. So maybe start at an 1/8th teaspoon and go up as needed until you feel comfortable.

I think what Abi meant to say was that Progesterone Cream or PC would be the best thing to boost progesterone quickly, if you are interested in using it. But you have to be careful not to overdue it. As per herbs, Damiana, White Peony, and Sage all help to boost progesterone production.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon