Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what do i need to add to my bovine ovary program

I want to take ultrabreast and a high dose of msm because I had good results with it and pm and it before I want to try up to 9g because I have heard women use this alone to grow breast msm per day so I'll needalot of vitamin c too is their anything else useful to add?

(13-09-2013, 11:50 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I want to take ultrabreast and a high dose of msm because I had good results with it and pm and it before I want to try up to 9g because I have heard women use this alone to grow breast msm per day so I'll needalot of vitamin c too is their anything else useful to add?

Those things are going to pop if they get any biggerBig Grin
Id say vit C and goats rue or alfalfa hun.

Bonita did MSm and bo work well for you?

(17-09-2013, 12:25 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Bonita did MSm and bo work well for you?

Bonita has not used MSM and BO yet as she is just now considering and, if not, she only just started. See that it was only last Friday when she made that post? She has used MSM before with BC and PM but she is thinking of changing to BO now and wants to keep the MSM in her program. Make sense?

Have you considered getting off of BC? Although its relatively safe, I'd be concerned going long term like that and using BO. Bo is a powerful stimulant to the ovaries. I just think it can be dangerous especially if you have not done a panel yet. Just something to think about.

(22-09-2013, 11:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Have you considered getting off of BC? Although its relatively safe, I'd be concerned going long term like that and using BO. Bo is a powerful stimulant to the ovaries. I just think it can be dangerous especially if you have not done a panel yet. Just something to think about.

Yes I have been off birth control since march my cycle can back regularly within a month a hormone test is a good idea but I can't put so much money into nbe I have ordered msm and 2 bottles of ultra breast so I'm ready when it arrives do you think 2months I'll see something?

(22-09-2013, 04:16 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(17-09-2013, 12:25 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Bonita did MSm and bo work well for you?

Bonita has not used MSM and BO yet as she is just now considering and, if not, she only just started. See that it was only last Friday when she made that post? She has used MSM before with BC and PM but she is thinking of changing to BO now and wants to keep the MSM in her program. Make sense?

Yes your right thanks timarie
Yes I liked my results from msm and pm but want to try with bo because I'm off birth control.

(24-09-2013, 03:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(22-09-2013, 11:44 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Have you considered getting off of BC? Although its relatively safe, I'd be concerned going long term like that and using BO. Bo is a powerful stimulant to the ovaries. I just think it can be dangerous especially if you have not done a panel yet. Just something to think about.

Yes I have been off birth control since march my cycle can back regularly within a month a hormone test is a good idea but I can't put so much money into nbe I have ordered msm and 2 bottles of ultra breast so I'm ready when it arrives do you think 2months I'll see something?

I think you will. What is your new goal size with UB? Btw, do you get any aches or pains with your large breasts? If so, what do you feel? If not, that is awesome! Yeah, def do not add anything unless your panel ensures you need additional. Goodluck!

(24-09-2013, 05:38 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(24-09-2013, 03:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I think you will. What is your new goal size with UB? Btw, do you get any aches or pains with your large breasts? If so, what do you feel? If not, that is awesome! Yeah, def do not add anything unless your panel ensures you need additional. Goodluck!

only aches I think there's more breast aches at the time of the month and normally 1-2inches swelling yes sometimes almost 45 but after always down to 43in again my goal would be 46-48

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon