Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM breast growth??

(07-10-2013, 10:52 PM)timarie Wrote:  Yeah wow! I only take 2 grams of MSM a day and for a while was taking 3.5 grams, which is pretty generous. From what I have seen on the forum, most people will take anywhere from 1-3 grams a day. I bet it was the amount that did it! What brand of MSM powder did you take, Mirah?

Wow ok lol. When I first googled about MSM all the stuff I found usually said to take two teaspoons so thats why I had no idea it could be too much. Good to know I'm not at least dying Big Grin
It doesnt actually say the brand name on the label. I live in Estonia and got it from a health store in my hometown, on the label it just describes how to take it, the ingredients (100% MSM) and the name of the company that imports it from China.

(08-10-2013, 01:39 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Were you taking enough vitamin C with it? I know it utilizes decent amounts of vit C. Maybe you were depleted? Also, some people have sulfur reactions, depending on how msm was sourced. Maybe it was just simply too much?
I really can't take it or chance it at least, I read that with hypothyroidism, the msm may not be utilized efficiently as the way the cells hold water. T hormones affect every cell in the body and when you don't have adequate amounts, the effects are mucin swelling. Oh how I hate this! I would love to experiment in the future when my thyroid is healed enough.

I did take vitamin C with it, but I'm not sure if it was enough. I think I just took too much and thats why now Im having all these symptoms Smile My lifestyle up to now hasnt really been the healthiest so Im not surprised that my body is pretty toxic apparently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon