Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Koko's Boobie Loco (My Program)

They look BEAUTIFUL, to me!!!! I'd be SOOOO proud of those!!!!!!

Thanks, Missed Miss!

I hope you'd grow beautifully too. Smile

Thank you, Koko!! I SURE hope so, too!!

Day 19 Cycle 03

Today when I woke up my right breast (smaller one) appeared slightly bigger than my left breast which was originally the bigger one. Ive been giving extra time massaging my right breast lately and today the swelling gave it a lightly bigger look. I think they are evening out.

I still measure 75cm, sometimes 74/75 depends on where I put the tape. I was hoping I would grow another cm this luteal but I guess not yet... Last cycle was a growth spurt I guess. But luteal is not yet over and Im still on PC.

By the way, this is the PC Im using.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Radiance-Progesterone-Bio-Identical-Unscented/dp/B0016G7VY0/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1384231878&sr=8-10&keywords=natural+progesterone+cream

My sister who has PCOS and has been on Provera for 2 years now used PC as an alternative and is now having her period without Provera for 2 cycles now. Great job natural progesterone is doing!

This is strange but today while I was massaging my breasts I noticed that my right breasts (supposedly smaller breast) feels more sore than the larger left breast.

I know I've been giving it more attention when I massage and now on luteal it feels more sore than the other.

Here's a question: is it possible for one breast to get sore more than the other?

My theory is, its more sore now bcoz Ive been massaging it more than the other one.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Day 01, Cycle 04

PC really helped in normalizing my cycle. Im quite sad thought that this luteal I didnt see much swelling compared to last cycle. I now measure 74cm from 75 cm last cycle...

My breasts are rounder and have more "meat" compared to when I started. Im just wondering if Im stalling too soon or need to revise my program.

I'm planning to do a 2-week cleanse next month and continue with a similar program up to my 6th month. Then i'll check if I need to revise anything. Sadly, the hormone test is very expensive in my country! =(

Day 31 Cycle 04

I am still waiting for my period to come. I expected it on Day 28 but its delayed now after 3 cycles of normalcy. I think it really is about time for a break since this is going to be my 4th month of NBE using PM. I might be getting E dominant this time bcoz this cycle I did ramp up PM a bit from 350 mg to 400 mg per day.

The addition of the breast pump on my right breast (smaller one) is quite helpful even if I pump only for 15-2o mins every night. Its kinda addicting this pumping thing. Big Grin

Today I measure 76cm. It must be luteal swelling. We'll see again after I get my period how its going to be.

(01-11-2013, 03:00 PM)Koko Wrote:  Day 08, Cycle 03

I am quite relieved I still retained the 75cm measurement from last cycle's luteal. I wish I took a photo when I measured 73cm when I started 3 months ago... Rolleyes

I added flaxseed oil for massage every evening. So, I just use my PM cream in the mornings. So far, so good!
they looking good Wink nice puppies Big Grin

Day 05 Cycle 04

Its been 4 months since I started NBE using PM on follicular and Mixed herbs on luteal, PC from days 14-28 and other supplements all through out.

Im taking a break this cycle. I didnt really see any remarkable growth but Im quite content with not reverting back to 73 cm when I started and there is now more fullness from massage and probably due to some weight gain from mindful eating and protein shakes im taking. But I was hoping I would grow more...

Here are pics from Month 02 and Month 04.

I eventually got tired of concealing my nipples. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon