Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Koko's Boobie Loco (My Program)

(04-11-2013, 05:53 AM)Koko Wrote:  Day 11, Cycle 03

I stopped PM today as there was a sudden drop in my temp. I also checked myself with the tape and Im quite sad I only measure between 74-75cm. This has been my smallest measurement this past 2 months but I cant complain. I started with 72/73cm.

I think I should put more effort in gaining weight too. Now looking forward to luteal swelling and growing a bit more...Smile

I wouldn't rely on the measurements. As my breasts grew (obvious from photos) my measurements dropped! I am not sure why but am thinking that maybe my breasts lifted and that changed the measurement. Otherwise it makes no sense.

(29-01-2014, 05:57 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I wouldn't rely on the measurements. As my breasts grew (obvious from photos) my measurements dropped! I am not sure why but am thinking that maybe my breasts lifted and that changed the measurement. Otherwise it makes no sense.

Don't be discourage. I gain breast tissue without gain any body weight. You see my first pictures? Two nipples sticking out after I lost 20+ lbs? So sad aint it? It took me awhile to see which programs fit me but due to my super-sensitive body, I stopped gulfing down herbals but wearing my mimc Brava & eating a lot of good fat foods (white cheese, nuts and WHOLE milk).

I agree with Jenniferlove. This is why I don't measure my boobies since it looked so depressing. I however, do take pictures a lot. I had also bought myself brand new bra so during this journey, I use it as my benchmarked bra Smile I do notice my old bra got tighter in the same strap length this past month.

-V
Heart 

Thanks so much for all of your encouragements.

It helps spur me on and not give up! SmileSmileSmile

I hope your mouth is doing alot better now. If you're home and not well maybe you could try some pumping while you watch TV or take a bath? That's how I like to unwind if I have the chance.

Thanks CHDchest.

After more than a week of the operation I could eat better. Now I can almost forget I went through it.

Im quite sad at not feeling aches this luteal. Im also concerned about getting candida overgrowth after my post operative does of antibiotics. Im downing acidophilus, MSM, and garlic oil to keep candida in control and replenish my gut flora. Big Grin

But i'll just keep doing my routine. A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.

(05-02-2014, 10:54 AM)Koko Wrote:  Thanks CHDchest.

After more than a week of the operation I could eat better. Now I can almost forget I went through it.

Im quite sad at not feeling aches this luteal. Im also concerned about getting candida overgrowth after my post operative does of antibiotics. Im downing acidophilus, MSM, and garlic oil to keep candida in control and replenish my gut flora. Big Grin

But i'll just keep doing my routine. A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do.
Oats is best for digestive flora

thanks, myboobs.

I already got my Kangzhu therapy cups yesterday. I ordered the "small" size since I am a 32A but when I tried it on the base of the cups does not cover the whole base of my breasts. Well, yeah I have a wide base for a 32A that's why in the photos they may seem larger...

Im thinking of buying "medium" cups but it takes so long for mailing. Sad

Breast Update:

Nothing much after the cleanse last December and January. I noticed that when I am off PM for about 2 months the luteal swelling seems to stop and my boobies look like they're deflating. Well, ofcourse, there's the dental surgery that I went through last month that put my body in a lot of stress...

Day 20 Cycle 07

My breast measurements have been fluctuating lately. It goes from 74 to 76 to sometimes 73cm. Oh well.

Im happy to have gained more weight then when I first started. I now measure 42 kg from 39-40kg when I first started. Still underweight though. It IS hard to grow breasts when you're underweight, now i KNOW!

Im waiting for the medium siz Kangzhu cups to arrive after 2 weeks. Sad

Meanwhile, my routine includes:

Follicular:

PM - 350 mg 1x/ day Days 5-10
Pm cream
Breast Massage

Luteal:

PC- Days 12-25
Massage with FSO

All Throughout:

MSM
Pig Placenta
Collagen + HA
Chllorella
Spirulina
Fish Oil (2-3 times a week)
Iron + Folic Acid (occasionally)
Zinc (occasionally)

Im feeling some itch and afraid that Candida overgrowth may just be around the corner after my dose of Antibiotics after dental surgery last January. So I've been taking the following for the past 2 weeks:

Bioberberine- 1 cap,2x/ day (forgot the mg)
Garlic oil capsules- 2 softgels, 2-3x /day
Acidophilus- 1 cap, 2x/ day

I tried 500g of Maca last Follicular Phase with PM but it did give me some mild breakouts. I will try it again on the next cycle but if it continue, then I wont continue it.

(03-03-2014, 03:19 AM)Koko Wrote:  Day 20 Cycle 07

My breast measurements have been fluctuating lately. It goes from 74 to 76 to sometimes 73cm. Oh well.

Im happy to have gained more weight then when I first started. I now measure 42 kg from 39-40kg when I first started. Still underweight though. It IS hard to grow breasts when you're underweight, now i KNOW!

Im waiting for the medium siz Kangzhu cups to arrive after 2 weeks. Sad

Meanwhile, my routine includes:

Follicular:

PM - 350 mg 1x/ day Days 5-10
Pm cream
Breast Massage

Luteal:

PC- Days 12-25
Massage with FSO

All Throughout:

MSM
Pig Placenta
Collagen + HA
Chllorella
Spirulina
Fish Oil (2-3 times a week)
Iron + Folic Acid (occasionally)
Zinc (occasionally)

Im feeling some itch and afraid that Candida overgrowth may just be around the corner after my dose of Antibiotics after dental surgery last January. So I've been taking the following for the past 2 weeks:

Bioberberine- 1 cap,2x/ day (forgot the mg)
Garlic oil capsules- 2 softgels, 2-3x /day
Acidophilus- 1 cap, 2x/ day

I tried 500g of Maca last Follicular Phase with PM but it did give me some mild breakouts. I will try it again on the next cycle but if it continue, then I wont continue it.

Cranberry juice best for candida. + it has many other benefits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon