Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Koko's Boobie Loco (My Program)

Right, muscle mass does increase metabolism. Over-training requires more wasted calories to draw even. Allowing rest days allows recuperation and gain. Things can vary person to person.

(31-05-2014, 02:38 AM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  KoKo,

I used the Mifflin-St.Jeor method because you said you weren't sure how accurate the BF% calculation was Smile in case you (or anyone else) is curious, this is the formula for females:

10x weight (kg) + 6.25 x height (cm) -5 x age (years) -161

It is currently the most accurate way to calculate TDEE.

Anyway, what I got was:

BMR: 1065cals
TDEE: 1464cals

I have a feeling you are actually eating slightly less than you think (1000cals), especially if you are drinking the 600cal shake every day.
Basically, your body requires 1065cals just to function. In your day to day life your body needs 1464cals. If you get ~1500cals on a daily basis you are maintaining your current fitness level. As far as increasing calories, I would recommend the standard 10% increase: 1610cals or, since you are a small eater and this is kind of a big increase, you can start off at 5% caloric increase at 1537cals.

Keep in mind the quality of the calories is more important than the overall number - bingeing on donuts is not a good way to meet calorie goals Wink

What might make more sense and be a little more tailored to you would be:

Training Day: 1640cals (12%)
Off Day: 1566cals (7%)

Since you don't weight lift more days out of the week I wrote up a quick little macro break-down for you as an example <3

Total Calories: 1566cals = 190g Carbs / 94g Protein / 37.6g Fat
*non-fibrous carbs*

I split up the totals into 5 balanced meals, but you can figure it out however works best for your lifestyle! Keep in mind you want to try and eat every 2.5-3hrs, this is optimum for your metabolism, keeps fat burning and energy up.

5 Meals of: 38g Carbs / 18.8g Protein / 7.52g Fat

Right now since you are trying to put on weight don't worry too much about eating carbs at night, etc. However, once you get close to your goal weight you want to cut carbs out from your last 1-2 meals and instead have a little more fat (so less fat in meals 1-4 for example).

Non-fibrous carbs are things like sweet potatoes, grains, etc. Please eat 2-3cups of veggies per day Smile the brain requires 150g of carbohydrates per day to function!

Protein bars like Quest Bars (my fav) can be helpful when you don't have the time or the ability to eat whole foods, but ultimately eating real food is better than supplementing with powders and bars Smile

Best of luck with your weight training! Out of curiosity, what exercise did you do that caused strain on your back? I don't have any clients with scoliosis, though a majority of my clients have varying degree of 'back problems' ranging from slipped discs to general lower lombard strain. As you strengthen your body please don't neglect your core and lower back...they make up the "pillar" that helps support your whole body, and strengthening both parts will help overall upper and lower body strength!!

Wow! Thanks a Lot for this one. I appreciate your help and will religiously keep at gaining weight using your suggestions.

The exercise video that I followed from the net was lunges with weights on both hands, and a variation of this one with crossing legs at the back. Huh

Aw, I hope you feel better soon KoKo!! :/

(02-06-2014, 06:00 PM)KinakoNeko Wrote:  Aw, I hope you feel better soon KoKo!! :/

Thanks!

It's been Cycle 10 since I started with my PM program with 2 months break in between, so that would be 8 months of PM. I'm on a break now in preparation for BO but it's strange to me that without taking any herbs this cycle my luteal swelling is really larger than other months. It must be all the pumping I've been doing lately with Kangzhu cups. 76 cm on the tape which is usually my luteal swelling measurement but they feel rounder.
I bought Clear Start cleanse for cleansing break this month. It's a 30-day program not only for detox but "deworming" as well. Big Grin So far, so good! Here's a link to Clear Start for those might want to check it out.

http://clearcleanse.networkhealthsystems.com

My cleansing program has ended and I'm about to start with my BO routine. However, my temps have been around 32.2 lately. Too low for BO?

I don't think i have thyroid problems because I got tested last year and results were normal. It might be lingering candidiasis though. I read somewhere how it causes low temps.

Sad

32.2 degrees C?? Thats VERY low. What were your test results (TSH, free T3, free T4, antibodies)?

Really peggy? I cant find the test results among my stuff since it was taken early last year. So, maybe I'll have to retake the test this time.

I still feel kinda normal though...

Day 4 of Cycle 4 on BO

I measured 78 cm today. Ill be measuring at Day 10 again when there's no swelling. If I stay at 78 cm it means I grew 2 cm from when I started BO 4 months ago.

Swelling last month was at 77/78, this month at 78/79. If I grow 1 cm every month then I hope to reach 80-81 cm by the end of the year and reach 30C. Fingers crossed!

My current program is:
No cycling
FemFigure (Propriety Blend Ovarian, Pituitary,Adrenals- 680mg; Kelp- 50mg)
1 cap 2x daily on empty stomach (30 mins before breakfast / at bedtime)

Swansons EPO- 1000mg
1 cap daily

Spirulina- 250mg- for general health
8-10 tabs daily

Follicular:
Orihiro Pig Placenta extract- for HGH
2 caps daily

Swansons Green tea extract- 500mg- antiandrogen
1 cap daily

Peggy,

That's supposed to be 35.2 degrees. I only saw it now. But still low.
☺️

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon