Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The real truth about looking good is....

Information 

[Image: 543456_304535459686430_2047328501_n.jpg]

This is so so so true! I can't tell you how many women I have seen that can't lose their belly because they eat junk and drink soda, but still hit Zumba class every night. I have seen such a huge difference from just cutting out sodas and that was without much exercise at all. It's a hard path to get on when you are addicted to all the fun chemicals in junk food, but once you are eating well you FEEL so much better on top of looking better.

SO true! I love the saying that "great abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym"

So true.
When I moved out on my own and cut out all fast food, sugars, and beer, I lost 20 pounds. And that was without any exercise.

Wish I hadn't lost it really! :-P cuz now I'm too skinny!

(20-09-2013, 04:09 PM)Wishin Wrote:  SO true! I love the saying that "great abs are made in the tractor, not the gym"

REALLY weird...when I type it says "k.i.t.c.h.e.n." but it keeps appearing as tractor. I'm really not an idiot, I swear Tongue

Wow, it's even doing it here so I'm putting .s in the word to try to keep it from changing...

(20-09-2013, 07:02 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(20-09-2013, 04:09 PM)Wishin Wrote:  SO true! I love the saying that "great abs are made in the tractor, not the gym"

REALLY weird...when I type it says "k.i.t.c.h.e.n." but it keeps appearing as tractor. I'm really not an idiot, I swear Tongue

Wow, it's even doing it here so I'm putting .s in the word to try to keep it from changing...

Interesting! The same thing happened to me before when I typed in "d.e.s.i.g.n.i.n.g" in one of my threads. It changes it to the word "changing." Strange, right?

And a comment on the pyramid: the meaning behind it is very true. But I will add a little more. Body and figure builders know that diet is more than 1/3 responsible for your results as the pyramid shows. We believe that diet is 90% responsible for your results!! Diet is a HUGE part of my regimen and if you read on my curves thread, I talk about how my gains improved so dramatically once I began focusing on eating the right things. If you want certain results for your body, you will need to eat accordingly!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon