Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some advice

Hi everyone! I'm 23 years old, and my boobies are sooo small, but at least I like their shape...I think they are cute, but you can't define them sexy...Dodgy
I started almost a month ago with massages and a few days ago with Kenneth Blake's hypnosis.
I would like to try some herb too but I'm on birth control pills and don't know if herbs could affect the effectiveness of the pills (yasminelle). Any advice?

Hi hun, have you checked the some of the other sections of this forum for info on different nbe methods, i see youve come to the under developed part, do you think your breasts are underdeveloped? Size does not indicate development. Many breasts are perfectly developed just smaller. You mention liking the shape thats a good thing, a rounded shape (if yours are) suggests they are more developed.

As for your birth control and herb use, no one really knows, herbs are not studied a huge amount and potentially altering hormonal levels *could*:potentially effect it.

I would personally use an extra form of contraception if you are concerned about becoming pregnant.

X

Thanks for your reply, I think I wrote in the wrong section!
I think I'll carry on trying the other methods for the moment...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon